Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians (31290 Views)

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders / Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons / Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Abfinest007(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
APC can't win this election mark my word

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by limeta(f): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
madridguy:
I hope when he eventually win without Christian vote no one will be crying of Islamization of Nigeria.

Is that how you see Christians?
You think all they can do is cry abi
Any way let him win first then you learn somthing new

8 Likes

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by SledgeHammerer: 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee......u can't help Tinubu in the north.

1 Like

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by limeta(f): 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

Muslims will arise and defend their faith grin, this is a golden opportunity to fulfill the Koran, and uplift Islam in Nigeria grin cheesy.

I don't see Tinubu loosing if they milk this Islam thing well

Christian advance on you is what you dont need
Go ask Buhari he might tell you something

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Kendo999: 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:
grin Christians learn from the South East.

Please Christians support Tinubu, if Tinubu wins without Christians vote, that'll be the worst thing to happen to Christians in Nigeria.

One year into his administration Christians will be called wailers, Miscreants etc.
Then Christians will be called terrorists, and even Christianity proscribed sef. Nonsense.

Don't say you weren't advised..
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Shrimpss: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
JAMO84:
Northern Christians have never voted for APC in Presidential election before, they have been voting PDP and this time, their votes will be splitted between LP and PDP.
truth you say.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Truthisunique2: 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

Muslims will arise and defend their faith grin, this is a golden opportunity to fulfill the Koran, and uplift Islam in Nigeria grin cheesy.

I don't see Tinubu loosing if they milk this Islam thing well
atiku is muslim that's why it's dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Truthisunique2: 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
JAMO84:
Northern Christians have never voted for APC in Presidential election before, they have been voting PDP and this time, their votes will be splitted between LP and PDP.
benue etc all went apc way in 2015

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by flamingREED(m): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
It's called restructuring the structure of a structure for the structure of the structure.

1 Like

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Golan007: 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Therefore a southern muslim should never aspire for the top position.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Newton2024: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

Please Christians support Tinubu, if Tinubu wins without Christians vote, that'll be the worst thing to happen to Christians in Nigeria.

One year into his administration Christians will be called wailers, Miscreants etc.
Then Christians will be called terrorists, and even Christianity proscribed sef.

Muslim-Muslim Ticket:
The G.O Nigerian Christians Should Outrightly Reject (Pictures)

If your G.O or pastor is too cowardly or too politically correct to publicly reject islamisation agenda of terrorists through muslim-muslim ticket, then reject him and his church totally. He is not a Christian. He is an agent of the Devil. Don't look at his fame.

This is not the time to be politically correct. Terrorists are seriously at war with children of God while government is hiding behind one finger. Nigerian GOs should speak up instead of burying their heads in sand like ostriches.

Remember these GOs have fully armed soldiers protecting them and their family 24/7. They and their family also have visa to working nations of the world. In case of South-Sudan treatment of Christians in Nigeria, they and their families will follow the next available flight. Please don't let them deceive you.

If Islamic terrorists are not ashamed to surpport their own, Pastors have no reason to be ashamed of surporting Peter Obi. PO is the only sheep among the wolves so he has highest chance of winning this election. Let us all support Labour Party.

God bless the gospel!
God bless Nigeria!!
God bless you!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by anungangampu: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

Then Christians will be called terrorists, and even Christianity proscribed sef.

Shut up. Igbos didn't vote for Buhari and was term wailers during his first tenure. What happened at last.
Say the truth when you see it. Just forget about the crumb you might miss. At the end truth always justifies itself.

3 Likes

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by SpatialKing(m): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

He can't win without Christians votes
Buhari all the Muslims vote in 2011 yet was unable to win GEJ

4 Likes

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Mememi1230: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
Gzggd

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Newton2024: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice one from these groups.

It is your right to come out to vent your anger on the ticket. This is democracy and you have every right to be angry.

However, in the game of numbers and decision analysis, most Northern Christians usually give their votes to the PDP and historical data also shows this. Which means that Tinubu already foresaw that there will be withdrawal and realignment, it is already factored in the numbers.

With North being Muslim majority, it will be sure defeat for Tinubu if he had chose a minority Christian as VP. These outburst by CAN/Northern Christians could even have a resultant effect where the average Muslim in the North that won’t vote Tinubu before might be swayed by religious sentiment to make a statement about their numbers in the North.

We welcome more of this outburst, and I hope you can keep the momentum till next year because sentiment analysis shows that Nigerians generally can’t keep up the pace for long.

The Borno State Chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria, Bishop Naga Mohammed, has described as untrue reports in the social media that he had supported the choice of a former governor of Borno State, Alhaji Kashim Ibrahim Shettima by the All Progressives Congress as the running mate to its presidential flag bearer in the 2023 election, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

According to him, he neither granted any interview to any journalist nor issued any press statement to that effect.

Mohammed, in an interview with The PUNCH, said the story which had gone viral was taken from what he said in 2017 when Boko Haram was devastating Borno State at a time when Shettima was the governor.

He said, “I have not granted an interview to anybody and never issued any statement. Was it not yesterday (Sunday) they said they had appointed him (Shettima)? How come I granted interview at the APC secretariat?

“Nobody called me. No journalist called me, except when this thing happened, when the papers were carrying it viral, then people were calling me.

“Right now, I’m somehow angry and not even composed to talk very well. The story they are carrying was in 2017 when Boko Haram was devastating Borno when Kashim Shettima was the governor.

“They picked that story and I, being CAN chairman, they now levelled it against me. I am just framed up and I don’t even have trust speaking with journalists, including you, because I don’t know what else you will write.”

https://punchng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by nnamdi640: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

Your treat can't change our minds. Yes Igbos were called wailers but all what they said about Bubu came to pass, beside thesame wailers are still doing better. I rather remain a wailer than to vote for a criminal.

8 Likes

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Newton2024: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
madridguy:
I hope when he eventually win without Christian vote no one will be crying of Islamization of Nigeria.
BLASPHEMY: Adamawa law school student suffers matchete head injuries for praying rosary on the street.

https://www.facebook.com/378378918890631/posts/pfbid0qA8r6qMWHhhQYBQd9aaR2eJCWYSWKshheuuuvhvvEyfrEFZqSZ8fpGP9GstjsU2pl/

And this is a country where APC is fronting a Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket. God forbid! Those of you supporting the ticket today because it favours you should endeavour to do so when it's the other way round.

I say no to Muslim terrorist-terrorist ticket.

In a muslim country, both the president and vice would be muslims.

In a christian country, both the president and vice would be christians.

In a muslim-christian country, the president and vice would always be shared by both religion.

APC is an Islamic party that plans to turn Nigeria to a muslim country, a country that is owned by muslims and muslims are first class citizens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by emmydee(m): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
grin grin grin grin

The Movie just started!
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by kosiebe(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Tinubu scored a political own goal with his choice of a Boko Haram apologist
He can no longer get block Vote in the southwest, cos from today's campaign against the Muslim Muslim ticket Begins across all churches from southwest to south South to southeast down to the North.
Nobody will be bold enough to come and campaign for Tinubu(APC) Muslim Muslim ticket in any church or Christian gathering in the southwest, he/she will be Stoned on the pulpit, booed, and chased away.
All Christians let's join hands together to vote out this Islamic party that want to islamize Nigeria, we don't know if Nigeria is an Islamic country.
#obi-datti 2023
Are you not tired of this your boring repeated post on every page
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by BluntCrazeMan: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hmmmm..
Ok naa
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by FuckOsuPigs: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Tinubu scored a political own goal with his choice of a Boko Haram apologist
He can no longer get block Vote in the southwest, cos from today's campaign against the Muslim Muslim ticket Begins across all churches from southwest to south South to southeast down to the North.
Nobody will be bold enough to come and campaign for Tinubu(APC) Muslim Muslim ticket in any church or Christian gathering in the southwest, he/she will be Stoned on the pulpit, booed, and chased away.
All Christians let's join hands together to vote out this Islamic party that want to islamize Nigeria, we don't know if Nigeria is an Islamic country.
#obi-datti 2023

Fahdiga, you are here again? With your copy and paste?
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Saao(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

he can never win, so don't encourage yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by VULCAN(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
It's been a while I heard anything so illogical as the crap I just read.

If I knew this person IRL I would block and delete his number from my phone.

Christians should vote for the main sponsor of Boko Haram from inception as their VP so that WHAT....!!!

BigSarah:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by ablejesus26(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
Let it be known that this is beyond their religious affiliations,it's a call to uphold the very sacrosanct clauses and spices of unity, fairness and trust enshrined in the constitution of this country.
Apc seeks to use our diversity to break Us instead of make Us.
A true Muslim understands that such an agenda sparks fear, distrust, suspicion and disunity hence we see many Muslim faithfuls reject this disastrous agenda.
Apc must go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Dshocker(m): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
They want to turn Nigeria into republic of isis

1 Like

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by kosiebe(m): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Exactly what am i telling the idiot
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Yorubalandlord(m): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Why are you so pained,
Was it how you were raised
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by paganede: 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Splitmind: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
We in APC don't need the support of kuffar immigrants in Arewa land.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by AntonVince: 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
madridguy:

Really?
To the Christians in Lagos, Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, and the entire north and south:

Anyone of you who votes this Janjaweedal APC ticket o ni kuure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

Thank God the South East have been vindicated and Buhari has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption.
Everybody cannot risk selling his conscience like some fools...........
As we speak today, Sunday Igboho is still being caged while Buhari is settling his terrorist brothers with billions of naira that could have been channeled to built our infrastructure.

Your folks who supported the disaster are not better off than those who kicked against that evil thing.
Funny thing is that we are all enjoying the consequences of our 2015 decision together and no one is immuned to it.

Godwilling, that thief, desperado, sick thing, walking dead and drug lord will never rule Nigeria, even if Muhammed is his running mate.

It is either Nigeria wins against terrorists who are parading as leaders in 2023 or the country dissolves.
Don't worry! Continue to defend rubbish until one Nigeria happens to you or your family members. You go wise by force.
Tell me that the family members of the Awo church bombing victims will still go and vote for Tinubu in 2023 just because he is a Yoruba, unless they are mad
Becareful what you wish for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by nnamdi640: 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
madridguy:
Na you go give him that position, even in Lagos, Ekiti and Ondo, his vote will be divided, you watch and see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV / Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack / Razak Atunwa Is An "Executive Private Pilot". See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.