Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu (18658 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? / Imam Of Peace Or Imam Of Piss -mohammad Tawhidi Is A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
Fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by cenaman(m): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Keyamo, I said thunder fire you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
You're a fool sir

This werey thinks this is 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Blitzerz: 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Keyamumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by lonecatt(m): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Obi hasn't even made any statement about the Muslim Muslim ticket.
Keyamo mentioned pastors and imams then you started calling the name of your nightmare. grin
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Akfrenzy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
grin
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Ahmeduana(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Another OLORI IBU has spoken undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by ayusco85(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Let this pictures speak to your conscience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Ahmeduana(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Another OLORI IBU has spoken undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Freerhyme1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
I go remove Keyamo teeth just now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by buckeyemedia: 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kingspin:
The first question is Why should I vote for him?

Your candidate lack the competence that why many of you result to political statement as Kwankwaso.

Any candidate who will win the national debate should be the president
APC should not take part in any debate, talk is cheap, they have already failed.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Kaiser20: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu don buy expensive market. The greedy man allowed Ganduje and co to deceive.
But can Tinubu reverse the selection of Muslim+Muslim ticket
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
We reject Muslim-Muslim ticket. We won't vote for him APC agenda for Christians are not good.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by sabreal: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
etokhana:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1546900327982669824?t=v0jCHFc7DYu-DsGCPpyTwQ&s=19

so the religion weapon begin to work against them

Nigerian is not an Islamic terrorist country
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Freerhyme1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Collect am

Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Splitmind: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Speak only to your kuffar brethren Festus. All Imams and Muslim faithful are solidly behind Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by paganede: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Keyamo that deceive himself that he would pay #20k to 774000 unemployed Nigerians.Up till now nobody has receive a dime.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Wrightechinteri(m): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Idiot keyamo..... did you know the cost of bread now. APC should be rejected. Hunger in the Land.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by rickyrex(m): 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
I thought this man went to jail because he mean well for nigerians not knowing that he went to jail because of his selfishness. Real lawyers are liars
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by naijapikin2(m): 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
See his head like cube of sugar..
For once we want to be deceived..
You think you know what's best for us
Dimwit!

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by dyera(m): 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
What's the point of building schools if there will not be any one alive to attend it. Before you start talking about performance, you need to first ensure people are safe.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by forerunner022(m): 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
I have to realize lately and with unfolding of events in the country that the likes of Reno Omokri, Dino Melaye, FFK, Keyamo, are only interested in their selfish stomach infrastructure and ready to call red white, and white black to achieve their aim. you cannot fool me bro. Once beaten twice shy. Peter Obi or never.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Chidex50(m): 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
This man's facial outlook is very annoying
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Glozaglobal: 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
etokhana:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1546900327982669824?t=v0jCHFc7DYu-DsGCPpyTwQ&s=19

This idiot is fighting to remain relevant after 2023, the way I dislike this guy now eh!!! Tueeeh….
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Housing(m): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Talking of religious balancing.. Check these facts

*Facts On Religious Balancing Of Joint Electoral Tickets in Nigeria*

*Fact 1:*
Total States in Nigeria - 36
Christian Governors - 20 (56%)
Muslim Governors - 16 (44%).

*Fact 2:*
Total States in Nigeria - 36
Christian Dep Govs - 22 (61%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 14 (39%)

*Fact 3:*
Total States in the South - 17
Christian Governors - 16 (94%)
Muslim Governors - 1 (6%)

*Fact 4:*
Total States in the North - 19
Christian Governors - 4 (21%)
Muslim Governors - 15 (79%)

*Fact 5:*
Total States in the South - 17
Christian Dep Govs - 14 (82%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 3 (18%)

*Fact 6:*
Total States in the North - 19
Christian Dep Govs - 8 (42%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 11 (58%)

*Matter of Conscience:*
1. Which region has been more tolerant of religious diversity in the joint-ticket elections in Nigeria?

2. Which faith has been more tolerant of grossly lopsided joint tickets in Nigeria?

National
Why did obi pick a Muslim northerner as Vice... Ans. To attract votes not religious reason.

Why did Atiku pick Southern Okowa.. Is to get votes not because Okowa is christian.

Why did tinubu pick Shetima.. To attract votes.

They all are adopting different strategies to win the election. Simple.

If you won't vote BAT/KASH don't vote but don't stoke religious intolerance it won't do this country any good.

#SayNoToReligiousIntolerance

Copied.

ME: with the above facts some brainwashed Christians especially from South still spread the islamization agenda propaganda
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by system21: 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ordinary Nigeria who are hungry or the one whose children was on strike over months. Sometimes you wonder whether this APC is a ruling party or opposition party
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Ijoba85: 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Let me be senseless , he's achieved what your father couldn't . I love BAT and nothing your smelling mouth can ever spew that would stop me from voting him
BigVawulence:
Only a senseless human being will vote for Mr. Agbado and cassava come 2023.

I'm giving him sleepless night because I'm always steeping on his balls.

God forbid BATthing

Big vawulence on the beat....

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Traplord09: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
etokhana:
Even in Lagos where he holds sway, he never even attempted it. But in a larger Nigeria audience, he is talking about competence.

Why didn't you do Muslim-Muslim in Lagos?

Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
In Edo state pastors are campaigning for labour party it like a war in churches now days now that christians have woken up is now tinubu want to go muslim muslim ....God is really at work grin
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Tooreda: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
This one na complete oloriburuku. I'll rather be deceived by my pastor than you my hand to endorse imminent danger. APC is a terrorist party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Signs $1.35 Billion Deal For Fourth Mainland Bridge, Other Key Projects / Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' / Just In: Buhari’s Jet Departs UK For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.