Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu (18514 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? / Imam Of Peace Or Imam Of Piss -mohammad Tawhidi Is A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Ikendiawusa: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
So I should vote for thieftinubu so that you and your family will continue enjoying life while I languish in abject poverty, I'm presently in uvwie lga where you came from and I cannot see anything that you have done for them.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by jamace(m): 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Stomach infrastructure has destroyed the medulla oblongata of this Keyamo. Tufiakwa. angry
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Who is this idiot
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by lagosrd: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Desperation has made them have no regard for religious leaders. This ignoramus should made to undergo some classes when his party leaves office.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Yankee101: 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
When you give aluta food chop, wolf go commot sheep clothing
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Harmlesspill(m): 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
But you eat enough and have reserve but live to experience hunger everyday.....
Who is deceiving who??
You're selfish and evil
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by VULCAN(m): 11:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu urchins are using different tricks to deceive the gullible now.

They now start by saying they don't support any candidate.

Then they praise Tinubu

But then you see a vitriolic attack against PO.

just know that it is sponsored.

seunmsg:
Keyamo is back at his best. Personally, I’ve long adopted humanity as my religion and not any of the two popular faiths in Nigeria. I only care about competence and evidence of actual performance in previous public office.

Muslim and Christian political elites have been stealing money together and mismanaging the country since 1960. They don’t care about the masses. Only foolish people make political decisions based on primitive ethnic and religion sentiments.

Tinubu performed excellently well as governor of Lagos state. His ideas, innovations and legacies are still working for Lagos till today. Obi achieved nothing as governor of Anambra state other than sending the people into poverty. If ten children are born in Anambra state today, 5 of them will relocate to Lagos before age 10 in order to access existing life changing opportunities. Those who remain in the Anambra may not make it in life. That’s the difference between Tinubu and Peter Obi that they want to use religion to cover.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 12:40am On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:
Keyamo is back at his best. Personally, I’ve long adopted humanity as my religion and not any of the two popular faiths in Nigeria. I only care about competence and evidence of actual performance in previous public office.

Muslim and Christian political elites have been stealing money together and mismanaging the country since 1960. They don’t care about the masses. Only foolish people make political decisions based on primitive ethnic and religion sentiments.

Tinubu performed excellently well as governor of Lagos state. His ideas, innovations and legacies are still working for Lagos till today. Obi achieved nothing as governor of Anambra state other than sending the people into poverty. If ten children are born in Anambra state today, 5 of them will relocate to Lagos before age 10 in order to access existing life changing opportunities. Those who remain in the Anambra may not make it in life. That’s the difference between Tinubu and Peter Obi that they want to use religion to cover.
Selfish party of Nigeria
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Bigpat: 1:35am On Jul 13, 2022
Black sheep of the family àre everywhere , out of every 12 there must be a Judas. Despite knowing the implications, some Nigerians facing the hardship will not descend so low, even those you think they are sensible, sometimes will take you by surprise. If a Muslim I can understand, but if a christian, then he has successfully joined the list of christians who can sell their birthright. Very unfortunate.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by MarketDispatch: 1:53am On Jul 13, 2022
etokhana:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1546900327982669824?t=v0jCHFc7DYu-DsGCPpyTwQ&s=19

Keyamo that has been forgotten wants to come back to relevance by creating controversy and using Cameraman to follow him about.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by ibrahim2032: 3:20am On Jul 13, 2022
For all those hungry irrelevant people that don't wish Nigeria well, may it not be well with their generation. You like the country in chaos because that's how you feed.. but Revelation 13:10 says "He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints."
etokhana:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1546900327982669824?t=v0jCHFc7DYu-DsGCPpyTwQ&s=19
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by dragunov: 4:03am On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Ordeh! grin grin grin Illusive probable! Delusional optimist!
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by zegeijuwa: 4:11am On Jul 13, 2022
They are so shameless that they cant even say let ASUU resume, let Petrol become available before we campaign, the mess
remains in place yet they want the public to vote for the continuation. Nigerians are indeed patient.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Okobola146: 4:59am On Jul 13, 2022
I prefer to be deceived than voting for a drug baron
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by ddeola: 5:25am On Jul 13, 2022
Everybody knows that NIGERIAN POLITICIANS are the DECEIVERS. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Globalistic(f): 5:30am On Jul 13, 2022
Bia Festus Kayemo, let me ask you 3 questions;

1. How does Tinubu make so much money that during 2019 general elections, two bullion vans drove into his bourdillion home?

2. How old is Tinubu your presidential aspirant?

3. From your heart of hearts, do you think Tinubu can lead this nation considering his illness and age?

Over to you, useless lawyer.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Interoma(m): 5:32am On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:

yes you are absolutely right.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Ten06(m): 5:48am On Jul 13, 2022
And you expect me to listen and take your advice?
Since you became minister more than 6yrs ago what impact have you created for me and my people?
These pastors you say we should not listen to are the ones that relate with us on weekly bases and you expect me to take your fulish advice whom I have not met anyday
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Vicson2021: 7:06am On Jul 13, 2022
Keyamu, you are gradually becoming a disgrace.... you preferred party interest to national interest.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by arewa001(m): 7:46am On Jul 13, 2022
So we should allow you to deceive us?

We are very Obi_dient
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by B2Bmen: 8:05am On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:

just tell us sey u be yeroba Muslim why u dey shame to tell us who u really be? So make we vote for tinubu and atiku wey openly carry ghana must go bag of millions of dollars bribe their way into the primary with out shame abi? People wey supposed dey for efcc net with all this small small Yahoo boys dey get mouth talk for public make we vote for them with their Boko Haram vp. Ogun kill u there
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Queencie2k15: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2022
Do you have sense at all, anyways two blind people leading themselves
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Efxfuture: 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
Greedy Bastard, they are all thinking of their own gain. The end of evil is here.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by fashrola(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:

You wey dey stay for Lagos, wetin u don achieve?
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by ayo2008: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Awon ti Bootlicker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Should Congratulate Us Or Keep Quiet - Lai Mohammed / Governor Ayade Amazed As Comedian Mr Odey Donates To His Presidential Ambition / Kadaria Ahmed To Host Presidential Candidates In Daria Media's Townhall Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.