Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu (18510 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? / Imam Of Peace Or Imam Of Piss -mohammad Tawhidi Is A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by CSTRR: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
Keyamo, the fat fool.

The idiot has eaten so much that the future of Nigeria is no longer his concern.

His children even to the tenth generation have been taken care of already.

An incompetent clown that kept losing cases for efcc when he was in their employ.

May Allah punish you.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by CSTRR: 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
meditator:
Debates or talk is easy, politics and governance is beyond that.
Debates are not easy.

Writing fake manifestos and claiming emi lokan among a meeting of your worshippers is the easy part.

You should be able to articulate your plans and visions and that is where debates comes in.

If a president cannot tell me how to solve security issues in a rational way in a debate, then sorry, he is not prepared for governance.

That is why your Tinubu can never do well in a debate.
He doesn't know shitt.

That is why he thinks employing 50million youths in the army is the solution to insecurity.

An empty head, and to make it worse is a chronic thief.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by stigman(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
This kind deceive sweet, we are voting Peter obi
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by BBBricks: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Eedris Abdulkareem where are you?
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by GreyLaw(m): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
seunmsg:
Keyamo is back at his best. Personally, I’ve long adopted humanity as my religion and not any of the two popular faiths in Nigeria. I only care about competence and evidence of actual performance in previous public office.

Muslim and Christian political elites have been stealing money together and mismanaging the country since 1960. They don’t care about the masses. Only foolish people make political decisions based on primitive ethnic and religion sentiments.

Tinubu performed excellently well as governor of Lagos state. His ideas, innovations and legacies are still working for Lagos till today. Obi achieved nothing as governor of Anambra state other than sending the people into poverty. If ten children are born in Anambra state today, 5 of them will relocate to Lagos before age 10 in order to access existing life changing opportunities. Those who remain in the Anambra may not make it in life. That’s the difference between Tinubu and Peter Obi that they want to use religion to cover.

Idiotic post as usual. Always throwing tribal and ethnic shades. Your education is a waste!
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by ThugBoy(m): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Thunder fire you and Buhari
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Zorn: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
seunmsg:
Keyamo is back at his best. Personally, I’ve long adopted humanity as my religion and not any of the two popular faiths in Nigeria. I only care about competence and evidence of actual performance in previous public office.

Muslim and Christian political elites have been stealing money together and mismanaging the country since 1960. They don’t care about the masses. Only foolish people make political decisions based on primitive ethnic and religion sentiments.

Tinubu performed excellently well as governor of Lagos state. His ideas, innovations and legacies are still working for Lagos till today. Obi achieved nothing as governor of Anambra state other than sending the people into poverty. If ten children are born in Anambra state today, 5 of them will relocate to Lagos before age 10 in order to access existing life changing opportunities. Those who remain in the Anambra may not make it in life. That’s the difference between Tinubu and Peter Obi that they want to use religion to cover.
Igbos has always been in Lagos before Tinubu was born , igbos are in other states in Nigeria to do business and some even settles there , igbos are still in Igbo land doing their businesses and living their lives. I don't know why it's always igbos are leaving igbo land to Lagos are yorubas not in other states and doing their businesses too? Are you stupid to always bring about people going to different parts of the country to settle as achievement of Bola Tinubu?
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Unigrad: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
etokhana:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1546900327982669824?t=v0jCHFc7DYu-DsGCPpyTwQ&s=19
Kayamo, don't let APC deceive you, vote Peter Obi for Nigeria president come 2023.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by GreyLaw(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
CSTRR:
Keyamo, the fat fool.

The idiot has eaten so much that the future of Nigeria is no longer his concern.

His children even to the tenth generation have been taken care of already.

An incompetent clown that kept losing cases for efcc when he was in their employ.

May Allah punish you.

Keyamo kept fighting until he got a political post in Nigeria's government. Then he lost his voice. The man, just like every other person looting Nigeria dry, is a criminal. He has eaten full and has now forgotten equity.

They are men with no conscience and can sell their souls for money.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Gospel2Day: 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Anambra is one of the Three Best in Education in Nigeria today.
How did it happen?
Lagos is way below Anambra in ranking in education.
The Unity School cut off mark of Anambra is higher than that of Lagos and all Western states.
That's an achievement.
Give Peter Obi the IGR of Lagos before you compare their performances.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Demolakay: 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Some of u quoting d same script ova ND ova again! Tinubu did a lot in Lagos? how? when? d same Lagos wey we dey dey c? no stable electricity,no water supply,no good durable roads, healthcare zero,no security, education still at d basement,yet dis is a state wit d 6 biggest economy in Africa.
D only advantage is DAT d state was a former capital,most of d enduring legacies, infrastructures were built by d federal government.Ikoyi bridge,third mainland bridge, National stadium,Apapa port, Murtala mohammed Airport,Tafawa Balewa square etc.Comparing obi DAT preside ova a state wit little resources,ND a Lagos state wit ready made infrastructures is stupidity of d highest order.wat was d igr of Lagos state in 2007 ND DAT of Anambra as at DAT same time? wat are d infrastructures in Anambra DAT can generate revenue,wen Obi was Dere,compared to Lagos? If d money Lagos is generating is put to gud use,d state should b competing wit Dubai.Yet some pple are celebrating mediocrity! no wonda our government is treating us d way dey like,we are contended wit crumbs! wat a shame.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by themanderon: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
How keyamo went from fighting for the people to fighting against them at the speed of light baffles me. Truly everyone has a price. We miss the late great Gani Fawehinmi. He would shudder at the thought of a crook like Tinubu vying for Nigeria's presidency today if he was alive.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by successbridge: 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu will loose to Atiku
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by CSTRR: 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
GreyLaw:

Keyamo kept fighting until he got a political post in Nigeria's government. Then he lost his voice. The man, just like every other person looting Nigeria dry, is a criminal. He has eaten full and has now forgotten equity.

I wonder why many of these idiots supporting tinubu can't see this.

Peasants fighting for the interests of the elites because of tribe and religion.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by vhykeeytor(m): 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
etokhana:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1546900327982669824?t=v0jCHFc7DYu-DsGCPpyTwQ&s=19

So it's you this omoale...charge and bail lair that I should allow to deceive me
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
etokhana:

Who takes this one serious?

Person wey Don sell his integrity for a mosel of bread.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
GreyLaw:

Dont mind him.

Shameless criminal.

His family and wife must be shaking their head right now.

He has brought everlasting shame to his lineage.

Odensin. Before he parleyed with the government he was sane but now he is acting like a possessed human being.

Anofia
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Halo22: 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
seunmsg:

By their comments you shall identify them. Oga comparing Tinubu with Peter Obi is like comparing Kwara United players with Man City players. Tinubu has nothing to show for his contest, get that into ur skull.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Halo22: 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Festus Keyamo has long lost the regard of the larger populace when he abandoned activism to Join the campaign train of the APC. One question for one, how would they convince the masses this time around that they have failed woefully in all their previous campaign promises?
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by AlphaTaikun: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
etokhana:
Even in Lagos where he holds sway, he never even attempted it. But in a larger Nigeria audience, he is talking about competence.

Why didn't you do Muslim-Muslim
in Lagos?
Let me school you here and now.

Alhaji Lateef Kayode Jakande, the 2nd Republic Governor of Lagos State and his Deputy Governor Chief Rafiu Bakare Jafojo [Chief Rafiu Jofojo was the first Deputy Governor of Lagos State in the administration of Alhaji Lateef Kayode Jakande between October 1, 1979 and December 31, 1983], were both Muslims and they won the Lagos State Governorship election and they performed very well.

==> https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/04/24/ex-lagos-deputy-governor-jafojo-dies-at-80/
==> http://thenationonlineng.net/jafojo-former-lagos-deputy-governor-dies-80-2/
==> https://www.nairaland.com/3066230/rafiu-jafojo-dies-80-ex-lagos

I remember that the legendary Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo, GCFR, SAN, of the UPN raised their hands to endorse both of them.

Ambrose Ali was then the UPN Governor of Bendel State (now Edo and Delta States).

The ACN also fielded Nuhu Ribadu and 'Fola Adeola (the ex-boss of GTB), in the Presidential race in 2011, and there was no uproar.Both men are Muslims.

No where in the Nigerian laws and constitution states that the President must be a Muslim and the Vice President an Xtian and vice-versa. That would be illegal in a country like Nigeria where citizens practice well over 10 religions by my calculation with other citizens being Agnostics and more. It is the military boys in government from the Ibrahim Babangida era that started emotionally manipulating and patronising Nigerians by sponsoring pilgrimages while trying to promote only 2 religions and all that trash because they were getting out of ideas. This was to divert the attention of Nigerians from their cluelessness.

Hope this helps.

Cc: Mynd44, LegendHero, Seunmsg, Lanreagboi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by stephenponti(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
May thunder fire KayaMo
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Donwis05: 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
Thunder fire you with your entire generation.
Why don't you ho n vote Satan himself.

Efulefu
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Wahala90: 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wait a minute! So Lagos is an achievement as it is? I forbid foolishness. APC and PDP failed.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Wahala90: 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hello

Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by lomprico(m): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
So that you will continue to eat free money abi?
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Gbogbowa: 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
That is how you deceive us to vote said baba and we are Hungary today,Tinubu that bribe his way to win primary,I can't vote a corrupt man like Tinubu,now in south west the youth now preferred to be street boy instead of going to school because of Tinubu,I trust my pastor more than politician like you that has no value integrity, shame on you
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by gift2xl: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Retardation in intelligence.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Honjoshy4u: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
Splitmind:
Speak only to your kuffar brethren Festus. All Imams and Muslim faithful are solidly behind Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

See this Boko Haram member talking.
Sane muslims have abandoned the devilish muslim-muslim ticket. You religious bigot.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by GoodIsGod: 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
No be only Tinubu na Tunfulu.

Uncountable idiot.
Unregistered fool.
Unattended ignoramus
Untraceable nonentity

Very predictable antagonized moronn

Nonsense!
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Lagos is a no mans land a former capital, developed by the whites becos of the seaport.Igbos have been coming to Lagos before tinubu was born, and he also came to Lagos from his State Osun
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Bollinga: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
seunmsg:

All the rubbish you wrote just for your pocket. People are wiser now. Everything is visible and glaring for all to see
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
This keyamo speaks for his own pocket. The man Iis just supporting his party....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo: Why Deputy Governor's Budgetary Allocation Was Slashed - Speaker, Agbebaku / Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) / Edo: 700 APC Members Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.