Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu (18511 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? / Imam Of Peace Or Imam Of Piss -mohammad Tawhidi Is A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Who is deceiving who? We are voting Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by openmine(m): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Keyamo my simple question to you is...what will APC and BAT use in campaigning come 2023?
Ohh...Let me guess....

More of the same?

Upper Level?

Na my turn?

SMH....You are no different from FFK!
Where belle dey face!
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
lonecatt:
Good a thing he mentioned Iman,that means everyone with conscience whether christian or Muslim is against it.

He was indirectly talking to Christians cheesy
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by luxmi: 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
seunmsg:
Keyamo is back at his best. Personally, I’ve long adopted humanity as my religion and not any of the two popular faiths in Nigeria. I only care about competence and evidence of actual performance in previous public office.

Muslim and Christian political elites have been stealing money together and mismanaging the country since 1960. They don’t care about the masses. Only foolish people make political decisions based on primitive ethnic and religion sentiments.

Tinubu performed excellently well as governor of Lagos state. His ideas, innovations and legacies are still working for Lagos till today. Obi achieved nothing as governor of Anambra state other than sending the people into poverty. If ten children are born in Anambra state today, 5 of them will relocate to Lagos before age 10 in order to access existing life changing opportunities. Those who remain in the Anambra may not make it in life. That’s the difference between Tinubu and Peter Obi that they want to use religion to cover.
you started well, but towards the ending you lack sense.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by lonecatt(m): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jesse25:

He was indirectly talking to Christians cheesy
story
Is it only christians that have been condemning it
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
I am ready to be deceived
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Temptee101(m): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
See this sellout

Come and force us to vote for our oppressors

People have lost their senses all because of position and power

Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by jonnyjustcome22: 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Keyamo there is no sense in what u are saying.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Yankee101: 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Not gonna happen
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Festflor: 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
So that you get appointment when he wins?
Your gimmickry won't work this time.
Pack your load and go, power will change hands this time. It's a revolution.
Peter Obi is the messiah!!!

Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Tvoice: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dis wan don smoke bitter leave .
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Gubioma: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigVawulence:
Only a senseless human being will vote for Mr. Agbado and cassava come 2023.

I'm giving him sleepless night because I'm always steeping on his balls.

God forbid BATthing

Big vawulence on the beat....
Dan Borno(Kanuri Boy)......
Sensible Nigerians always vote for the progress of Nigeria not Muslim Muslim ticket

Shikenan nagode
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by openmine(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
luxmi:
you started well, but towards the ending you lack sense.
grin grin
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by elisho: 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
Meke thunder fire u there
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by BigVawulence: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ijoba85:
Let me be senseless , he's achieved what your father couldn't . I love BAT and nothing your smelling mouth can ever spew that would stop me from voting him
I will reply when you start reasoning with your brain.

Stop using your Anus.

Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Mathew5000: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Didijiji:
Satan punish you
he said hungry he also their evil party is not doing well
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by BigVawulence: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Gubioma:
Dan Borno(Kanuri Boy)......
Sensible Nigerians always vote for the progress of Nigeria not Muslim Muslim ticket

Shikenan nagode
You're making sense Comrade.

Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Harni(m): 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
seunmsg:
Keyamo is back at his best. Personally, I’ve long adopted humanity as my religion and not any of the two popular faiths in Nigeria. I only care about competence and evidence of actual performance in previous public office.

Muslim and Christian political elites have been stealing money together and mismanaging the country since 1960. They don’t care about the masses. Only foolish people make political decisions based on primitive ethnic and religion sentiments.

Tinubu performed excellently well as governor of Lagos state. His ideas, innovations and legacies are still working for Lagos till today. Obi achieved nothing as governor of Anambra state other than sending the people into poverty. If ten children are born in Anambra state today, 5 of them will relocate to Lagos before age 10 in order to access existing life changing opportunities. Those who remain in the Anambra may not make it in life. That’s the difference between Tinubu and Peter Obi that they want to use religion to cover.

Oga, keep quiet...
Obi was the first governor that made Anambra a better place today.. before Tinubu became governor, Lagos state has developed a bit because it was a formal Nigeria capital.. so, you can't compare Lagos to Anambra
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by ezekins: 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
It's very unfortunate that apc succeeded in deceiving Nigerians in 2015 and you people still want to sustain it by directly or indirectly attempting to Islamise Nigeria. I will surely use my pvc wisely as a right thinking Nigerian. Keyamo should tell himself the truth. He can only deceive a fool.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by BrashMan: 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
You are talking about competence and yet you are supporting that drug barron based on tribalism. You don't have shame to be talking about Obi in that manner. You are supporting a senile old man who is suffering from dementia and you claim to be educated. What a shame.

seunmsg:

Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nigerians shouldn't think of religion...

What were the Northerners thinking of when they gave Buhari two straight tenures?!!
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by perez100: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
Keyamo is jittery already. He has seen what is coming to hit APC and PDP.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by bluediesel03: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
seunmsg:

...taqya at its best.This is what they use to deceive weak Christians before nailing them.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Mycometp3(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
You see the selfishness we talking about ...once a Nigerian see food chop..to talk truth dey always hard us
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by pat077: 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
We should not let them deceive us, but we should allow u and ur fellow politicians deceive us?
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Oshodipikin: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Werey charge and bail turn political puppet.

On Obi-Datti we stand.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Simplythebest: 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
U ordinary Nigeria since when. We really have wicked and selfish leaders.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Man2utd(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yeah, Nigerians are that young girl, we are hungry and you took away our food.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by CSTRR: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Realist12:
Sure, it's sad that the self acclaimed woke youths can't discern the reality . Tinubu happens to be the only one among this candidates that have worked hard for this position and still working extra hard for it . Unlike those that are either chasing clout at the airports flying economy class and carrying luggages in the election season,Or the one chilling in Dubai used to the seasonal failure.
Now on Muslim- Muslim ticket . That shouldn't be a topic if we truly want the growth of our country and we want everyone to be carried along naturally. Tho the Yorubas are a major tribe but Muslims are minority in the south. And Christians are minority in the north if we don't look past these religious sentiments we'd then minority tribes will always get the best from our governments.
Your mumuness is in HD.

I hope you don't believe this nonsense you wrote.

If you do, don't give birth.
Don't pass foolishness to the next generation.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by meditator(m): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kingspin:
The first question is Why should I vote for him?

Your candidate lack the competence that why many of you result to political statement as Kwankwaso.

Any candidate who will win the national debate should be the president
Debates or talk is easy, politics and governance is beyond that.
Re: Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Don’t let the current reality deceive you
Apc has nothing to offer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo: Why Deputy Governor's Budgetary Allocation Was Slashed - Speaker, Agbebaku / Edo: 700 APC Members Defect To PDP / Kwankwaso Pays Condolence Visit To Makarfi Over The Death Of His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.