Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) (7667 Views)

You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? / I Bin Go Do Photo Shoot I Saw This Type Of Lady (pic) / I Plan Driving Home For New Year, What's Your Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by tayo60(f): 8:03am On Jul 14, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

If to day you gree marry me lasan, na smile and laugh you go dey laugh till old age
Your old age no go even show self, but you say na broda taju you like
shey smile and laugh go buy me Tesla? By d way, who be taju?

1 Like

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:41am On Jul 14, 2022
tayo60:
shey smile and laugh go buy me Tesla? By d way, who be taju?
Who tell you say i no fit buy you Tesla
Shey you dey whine me ni
Tesla car wey my gate man take dey do uber
Tesla phone wey i dey dash oyo women at work and amotekun anyhow

Taju nau
The guy wey wan steal you from me

1 Like

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by tayo60(f): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Who tell you say i no fit buy you Tesla
Shey you dey whine me ni
Tesla car wey my gate man take dey do uber
Tesla phone wey i dey dash oyo women at work and amotekun anyhow

Taju nau
The guy wey wan steal you from me
Ok, send £50k to my aza, Ka ti ibeyen bere

1 Like

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2022
tayo60:
Ok, send £50k to my aza, Ka ti ibeyen bere
£50k lasan
Iyawo mi you pass like that
Let me send 1million kuwait

1 Like

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by tayo60(f): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

£50k lasan
Iyawo mi you pass like that
Let me send 1million kuwait
Well, make it £200k and 2022 Rolls Royce. Mi o sa ni ojukokoro now

1 Like

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2022
tayo60:
Well, make it £200k and 2022 Rolls Royce. Mi o sa ni ojukokoro now
Ojukokoro khe
Mo le fun e ni kidney mi gan

Drop location, so my boys can bring in the Rolls Royce sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by tayo60(f): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Ojukokoro khe
Mo le fun e ni kidney mi gan

Drop location, so my boys can bring in the Rolls Royce sharp sharp
I just dey smile ni sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
tayo60:
I just dey smile ni sha grin grin
Na One of the plenty benefit wey you go dey enjoy if i give you the ring
Na you just dey do anyhow
2seconds wedding done sup
2 seconds children done full everywhere
Asper father Abraham style

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply / Trust Vs Love / Is Love In The Brain Or The Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.