Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) (7668 Views)

You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? / I Bin Go Do Photo Shoot I Saw This Type Of Lady (pic) / I Plan Driving Home For New Year, What's Your Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by SporaD8: 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
Oluwabucci:
I go like know where he or she dey come from, by this time of the night.
The only reason I am afraid of situation like this is - it could be a trap to rob you! Hence u-turn straight!
Otherwise, I will just increase speed no be me kill am.

3 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by tayo60(f): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
[quote author=Orgasmgiver123 post=114690858]Oraimo cord dey always dey my pocket, only one whip like this, she go return to the dark side the second time

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here [/quo you no go fear? Yinmun

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Natbrowny: 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
Offer her a ride

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Pretend you didn't see it. Ghosts also think you're a ghost until you show fear.

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tell me why I should qwantinu? I go make rapid u turn , and increase speed, no looking back o.

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by lasisi69(f): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
vastolord4:
Stop, remove you cloths and run towards it.. make I hear say she no run
hmm shocked

3 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by revolt(m): 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
I'll go ask why the person dey do skit for night ... abi the person no dey fear for him life...

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Leepeak(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Drive pass.... Nothing they there nau
Mtcheeew anyway depends on how we sees thing's

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Make I no lie na temple run I go do ooo

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Slmgirldippussy: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
I will pack ....tell him to vote obi

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by tnerro1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ask if him sabi Buhari

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by dola7891: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Waterlilly:
shout blood of Jesus
and what happens after shouting?

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Thebadpolitican(m): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
I go ask am if e get voters card if e nor get na to jam am comot for road

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by blingxx(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Brush the werey comot road if them born am well make he no jump enter bush grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by NeckingNgulping(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
tnerro1:
Ask if him sabi Buhari

Just shout "Buhari" she will run away. Fear who no fear Buhari grin

3 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Savagr(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Oluwabucci:
I go like know where he or she dey come from, by this time of the night.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
zimdante:
Tell me why I should qwantinu? I go make rapid u turn , and increase speed, no looking back o.
you make rapid u turn and see her in front again cheesy

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Goalnaldo:

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
[quote author=tayo60 post=114697572][/quote]

Fear khe
Emi abijawara bi ekun
Me wey spirit dey fear.
If i just bring out my oraimo cord and approach her, she go take the next flight back to her domain.
I’ll now be singing, winner o o o o winner, winner o o o winner, orgasm giver you done win oh, winner, pata pata you go win forever, winner

3 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
If she's a ghost (succubus, black Angel, desperate Mami water or a bonafide witch), nothing would ever me make a U Turn and run away. In this life you come and go! And it's YOLO.

4 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Goalnaldo:

Aah , egugu don enter express be that, I am sure that me and the bike will fall down, bro the only option is to play dead.

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by spencekat(m): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
dannyville2:
Continue driving
With full speed sef

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by lasisi69(f): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:
I will pack ....tell him to vote obi
Lol cheesy

3 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by lasisi69(f): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
blingxx:
Brush the werey comot road if them born am well make he no jump enter bush grin cheesy
Lol cheesy

3 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by tayo60(f): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Fear khe
Emi abijawara bi ekun
Me wey spirit dey fear.
If i just bring out my oraimo cord and approach her, she go take the next flight back to her domain.
I’ll now be singing, winner o o o o winner, winner o o o winner, orgasm giver you done win oh, winner, pata pata you go win forever, winner
see d way I dey smile grin grin

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
blaquemyc:
na to jam the ediot comot for road if na car i dey drive but if na bike, i go jejely turn back
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Na to give her lift na.

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
tayo60:
see d way I dey smile grin grin

If to day you gree marry me lasan, na smile and laugh you go dey laugh till old age
Your old age no go even show self, but you say na broda taju you like

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Slynation(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Na too jam am comot for road...!!

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by kingjis: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
unamamatoto:
undecided

Run the bitch down

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by rickleye: 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
Return back to my origin. or Say haba.. una dey swim across the Atlantic now ?

3 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
Read the Bible and see what happen there.....

A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jerico......what did the priest and other man see or act?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply / My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) / What Does She Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.