Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

A Mystery Behinds Giving Birth Without Intimacy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Mystery Behinds Giving Birth Without Intimacy. (479 Views)

How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? / Pictures Of Some Ladies With Curvy Shapes And Biggest Behinds / Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mystery Behinds Giving Birth Without Intimacy. by Ehinjuola: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
A Ghanaian woman identified simply as Aba has claimed that she took in and gave birth without sexual intercourse.

Speaking in a recent interview with Barima Kaakyire Agyemang onStep 1 TV, Aba claimed that she has not slept with any man for the past four years.

According to her, when she started experiencing strange stomach pain and swelling, she assumed it was a fibroid.

Upon getting to a hospital, she claimed she was told she needed to undergo surgery to get the mass removed.

She added that she got an urge to push the ‘fibroid’ out to avoid getting it removed surgically, and to her surprise, a bouncing baby boy dropped.

The new mother who sells water along the road, further disclosed that she does not have the resources to take care of the child.

She also revealed that a Pastor’s wife has been taking care of her and her child the little way she can.

Re: A Mystery Behinds Giving Birth Without Intimacy. by Bluezy13(m): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: A Mystery Behinds Giving Birth Without Intimacy. by Premiumwriter: 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
We need three wise men. Buhari can act as king herod

1 Like

Re: A Mystery Behinds Giving Birth Without Intimacy. by Freeze007(m): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
I believe her 100% I know a boy now too whose mother gave birth to him by immaculate conception...The looks so grown now, very intentional and doing well I must say...Thing is, originally, this was the method God wanted humankind to multiply but what do I know, I used to want a woman who would buy this concept of FAMILY but I find myself sex urgeful, I pray that I would still find that special that would agree to this method of multiplying you can't imagine what that kind of child would be, right? Same as my thoughts...God bless the greatest mystery being because great is the mystery of Godliness

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

71-year-old Woman Shares Video Of Herself Leaving The Gym / Gender Equality - Feminist, Redpillers, See This / U Use Filter To Chat With A Guy, For Almost 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.