Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish (4334 Views)

MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) / Girls, Stop Twerking, Men Don’t Like It – Lady Warns / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by Konjiboii: 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
sekem:

From the way you sound, it sounds to me like you LOST and you are regretting.

Not regret perse but based on the time of day and basically not doing anything at the time e for no bad to collect.
Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by Konjiboii: 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
nijaomegacode:

The car you mentioned is about 30million. A man who can afford such a car is still looking at girl's butt and boobs! Please tell me, how on earth did a man like you afford that car?
Only smart, intellect and vision driven people own that kinda car. (Either you're lying or the car was a gift from someone who thought you are sensible). Anyways, waiting concern me sef; money dey miss road sometimes.

I'm a slut and I never hid it, I have fvcked lesser girls in my time. And I will still keep laying, car is your problem?
Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by citywal(m): 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
Have you seen this? Trust me you don't want to miss out on this... DATING YOUR BESTFRIEND EX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baie7zoAcJc
Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Well I believe It will get to a time SOME Men will eventually get tired of Women and won't want to have anything to do with them. Most especially Nigerian Women. In as much as I won't want to be biased, I have carefully done my survey and analyze this current menace that Is trending. Both Nigerian Men and Women are Culpable but I will keep saying this, Nigerian Men are far worse than their Women when It comes to Adultery & Fornication. Nigerian Men are the ones who destroyed most of these ladies and turned them to what we are witnessing today. I'm not a hypocrite, I say things as It Is without mincing words. Most times I'm always on the Fences watching and sometimes I carefully come down to play and head back to my Abode. Truth & Facts are like Poison to Most Humans. You guys should enjoy the Monsters you Created. This Is Just the beginning, Una never see Anything..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by Konjiboii: 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
ChoCho54:
He was pushing his trolley outside. So if it's car, the lady knows already he has one. Op may have looked very wretched that activated her Olosho tendencies towards a neater guy.
I had on a tracksuit with Crocs so you might be right. you know what I never really considered the guy had the physical trait she likes, that's not to say I'm not handsome. I just shared what happened to me today and didn't expect people being triggered. E no reach like that
Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
oglalasioux:

There's nothing in OP's story to suggest it was made up. I believe it happened as narrated. The key point there is the 'olosho activation'. I've seen this play out several times.

Simple as ABC. Nice one for the simple Summarizing. I have seen this play out too as well many times. Most Nigerian Women/Ladies can never be contented and satisfied even though their Men are the main cause of their Woes..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by CHLOEfffffff: 2:49am On Jul 14, 2022
Wanna this?

Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by mprtuary: 6:42am On Jul 14, 2022
For a sex starved local champion like you I can bet everything that you don't even own a car. Poverty induced big manrism
Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by DevilsEqual(m): 9:37am On Jul 14, 2022
PrettyBolu:

Firstly, you do not have any Benz

Secondly, your comparison makes it look like you think you are better than the matrix guy which is wrong

Thirdly, if a girl is interested in you and you have good vibes, even if you are entering keke, she will still give you her number

hmmm...your nails
Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by davidmoyes(m): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2022
EASYGURU:

The guy wen drive matrix self fit be say na em indoor cat be that. By d way, who dey drive em Benz for this water? OP dey proud

Na person wey get money buy new engine fit risk am sha. Na Noah’s ark dem suppose Dey sell for car lot like this.
Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by UrPapa: 10:40am On Jul 14, 2022
PrettyBolu:

Firstly, you do not have any Benz

Secondly, your comparison makes it look like you think you are better than the matrix guy which is wrong

Thirdly, if a girl is interested in you and you have good vibes, even if you are entering keke, she will still give you her number
Bro’s why wickedness dey ur blood like diz
If he get depression with this comment nko

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) / If You Are Not Jealous You Are Not In Love / Plz Help, How Can I Reduce D Size Of My Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.