Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) (4332 Views)

Exercise and Wash Your Clothes With This Amazing eco-friendly Bicycle. (photos) / Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style / Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
In Africa, we see bicycle riding as a poor man thing, but in the Western world, it is different. For example, the Netherlands has a wonderful bike-riding culture.

I don't have a bicycle yet, but I am going to buy one. I had to check out the prices; it is good for one's health and if I want to get something from the supermarket, I can just ride instead of walking. Brazilians have a strong bicycle riding culture as well with bike lanes. Both the rich and the poor ride bicycles here. Do you have a bicycle abroad?

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/12/those-living-abroad-do-you-have-bicycle.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
Bicycle lanes.

3 Likes

Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
Asquare84 I was replying you before the topic was removed from the travel section and I don't know why, but we meuve!

My question was, do they have bike lanes in Abuja?

2 Likes

Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by Uptoyou(f): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
Bike is considered poverty in Nigeria

14 Likes

Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by Natbrowny: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
For example, the Netherlands has a wonderful bike-riding culture..

If u own one here in Nigeria for sports n exercise

Ontop which road u wan dey ride am
U wake up early, boiz kpokpo u 4 road
Street light no dey to help u see road early mormor sef.
U ride, enter mad traffic at 6.30am, u go waka carry am for head reach house coz trekkers in naija now sef dey hook for traffic
U manage reach house, still late go work.
Reckless car drivers wey no sabi traffic rules - u get 5 legs abi.

Nothing works here. Na why we dey strive outside naija

16 Likes

Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by Princess80(f): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
Most people here who couldnt afford a car use bicycle.

Maybe except u are living in manhattan, NY.
Then you could need a bicycle which could help with the traffic

4 Likes

Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
Uptoyou:

Nor be lie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
Natbrowny:
For example, the Netherlands has a wonderful bike-riding culture..

If u own one here in Nigeria for sports n exercise

Ontop which road u wan dey ride am
U wake up early, boiz kpokpo u 4 road
Street light no dey to help u see road early mormor sef.
U ride, enter mad traffic at 6.30am, u go waka carry am for head reach house coz trekkers in naija now sef dey hook for traffic
U manage reach house, still late go work.
Reckless car drivers wey no sabi traffic rules - u get 5 legs abi.

Nothing works here. Na why we dey strive outside naija

I tell you road be the koko grin

1 Like

Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Princess80:
Most people here who couldnt afford a car use bicycle.

Maybe except u are living in manhattan, NY.
Then you could need a bicycle which could help with the traffic

That's cool cheesy
Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by Dreal1247: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
Actually, some movements within your locality need bicycle. This helps you to exercise your body. The overweight ones really need it to balance their body system and to keep fit.

2 Likes

Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
Dreal1247:
Actually, some movements within your locality need bicycle. This helps you to exercise your body. The overweight ones really need it to balance their body system and to keep fit.

So true, I day feel am here because, I always walk to the supermarket to get something instead of riding a bike, I hope say I go still know how to ride grin grin
Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by ednut1(m): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
Avid rider grin. My first bike was stolen when i rode it to the gym.

9 Likes

Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by placeofallure(f): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
You're right. When my sister was in Netherlands, she told me, and sent pictures of their bicycle culture. There's a special lane for bicycles and a place to park them too. They also have large plantations for growing flowers of different colours and scents. Very beautiful place.

2 Likes

Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by Bahamas95(m): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
Most Nigerians reason like goats. Whenever they see someone riding a bicycle they either call you a poor man or they say you're behaving like a child.

I can't wait to leave this pathetic country, most Nigerians are so annoying.

10 Likes

Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by Ikennaford: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
I'm trynaa get a bigger wheels,
Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
ednut1:
Avid rider grin. My first bike was stolen when i rode it to the gym.
Oyinbo dey tiff bike? grin

1 Like

Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by Asquare84(m): 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Asquare84 I was replying you before the topic was removed from the travel section and I don't know why, but we meuve!

My question was, do they have bike lanes in Abuja?

No bike lane

1 Like

Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Asquare84:

No bike lane

sad sad, thanks
Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
placeofallure:
You're right. When my sister was in Netherlands, she told me, and sent pictures of their bicycle culture. There's a special lane for bicycles and a place to park them too. They also have large plantations for growing flowers of different colours and scents. Very beautiful place.

True cheesy
Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
onyeadurunujoel:

Oyinbo dey tiff bike? grin

E shock you grin
Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by marlow1962(m): 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
I love riding bikes, I still have the scare I gave me when I tried my first attempt .
But ridding bike here in Nigeria is the biggest way to count you among the poor ppl, yet person wer dy say u poor cus u dy ride bike no even get spoke, take more of the complete bicycle.

3 Likes

Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
marlow1962:
I love riding bikes, I still have the scare I gave me when I tried my first attempt .
But ridding bike here in Nigeria is the biggest way to count you among the poor ppl, yet person wer dy say u poor cus u dy ride bike no even get spoke, take more of the complete bicycle.

Memories man, I just checked my own scar now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by oluwaseyi0: 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
C
Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by Princess80(f): 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Bahamas95:
Most Nigerians reason like goats. Whenever they see someone riding a bicycle they either call you a poor man or they say you're behaving like a child.

I could percieve your toxicity from 10,000km

1 Like

Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by Darkseid(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
My bike. I got it foreign used for 65k last year January and I ride it to work everyday. Saves me at least ₦300 everyday.

9 Likes

Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by Vipro(m): 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
Darkseid:
My bike. I got it foreign used for 65k last year January and I ride it to work everyday. Saves me at least ₦300 everyday.
How much is this type of bike in Nigeria
Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by wiseone28: 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
I will buy bicycle when it gets to 500k here
Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
Darkseid:

Nice one bro cheesy
Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by benqo01(m): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Bahamas95:

The truth be say we too dey form,and if you check we no sabi anything,we no even get anything self.

In Europe students use bicycle go skul na normal thing even use am toast girl self,but u see for here d girl fit land u better slap we don see am like poor man something chai who do us like this?

Omo Dem just like live simple life no forming or whatsoever our own too much.

3 Likes

Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
benqo01:

The truth be say we too dey form,and if you check we no sabi anything,we no even get anything self.

In Europe students use bicycle go skul na normal thing even use am toast girl self,but u see for here d girl fit land u better slap we don see am like poor man something chai who do us like this?

Omo Dem just like live simple life no forming or whatsoever our own too much.

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by Benwallt(m): 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Quickest way to die in Nigeria. Bus driver will pursue the bikers away from the lane, they knocked down and out a few.
Re: Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) by Yhemzie(m): 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
Uptoyou:

Maybe for those that use it as a means of transportation. Same can't be said to those that use it as leisure or for sports. Besides, I heard some bicycles are more expensive than some average cars.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Abroad Come Home To Marry / Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me / 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vag!na Always Smell, No 5 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.