Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life (1440 Views)

She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time / With The Way I Have Lived My Life / Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by Ilamina(f): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
I have been disfiguring myself

Few years back, I suffered from hair loss

Now, I broke my leg,

I just hope in heaven
Everything will be better

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
You are great..I hope you find peace within yaself..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by Jeon(f): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
You're always good.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by illicit(m): 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Apology not accepted

cool
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by VlamesIffect(f): 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
You & childofdooom are characters grin
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by EmzyT: 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
This Particular Moniker and S.iofra, I wonder which between the two of them loves seeking for attention so much in Nairaland. sad

It could be same person running the two monikers though

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by Christboy320(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
You are forgiven try forgive your self too
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by Ilamina(f): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
illicit:
Apology not accepted

cool
undecided
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by illicit(m): 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ilamina:
undecided

Yeah
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by meobizy(f): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Pictures?
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by Jmichael1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
I love u the way u are,even though i've nt seen u.....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by Sammy101111(m): 11:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
The angels will watch over you
Good things will come through for you
Don’t loose your self and don’t feel less
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by Littlechild(m): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ilamina:

Now, I broke my leg,

I just hope in heaven

In heaven God will restore you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by okoroemeka(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ilamina:

Now, I broke my leg,

I just hope in heaven

nothing will be ok in heaven,if you miss happiness on Earth forget it, assuming you make heaven after passing through the hurdles,to find out what you will be doing is beating gong and drum and singing praise from morning till night,what type of narcissist,selfish and sadistic God demands such.
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by Ilamina(f): 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
okoroemeka:
nothing will be ok in heaven,if you miss happiness on Earth forget it, assuming you make heaven after passing through the hurdles,to find out what you will be doing is beating gong and drum and singing praise from morning till night,what type of narcissist,selfish and sadistic God demands such.

isn't it better, to sing and beat drum than to lose hair and break leg on earth

As you are on earth, are you happy
No one can be happy in this wicked world

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by Littlechild(m): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ilamina:
undecided

Ilamina
Four days ago, I got small injury at the back of my my leg because I was thinking about you. I thought about you and burst into laughter. The truth is I enjoy opening your thread because I like your lowliness.

In thinking of you, I didn't even know when I mix match and step into a big stone that peel my foot. What I am trying to say is that, I'm one of your follower who genuinely cares about you.

Don't every fail to speak out and share your worries with us here. When you are honest about yourself, then there are good men out here who will genuinely look into you and help you with whatever they can.

Please, just be sensitive and try not to abuse anyone that is trying to help you.

God Himself loves you much.
Littlechild likes you so much.

Stay strong.
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by Messi1: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ilamina this is my 1st time of posting in ur thread or mentioning u in my comment and i guess this will give u orgasmgrin

But on a more serious note u are one of the rare blameless girls in this forum.Be STRONG and I believe that u are not whining usgrin
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by Ilamina(f): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
Messi1:
Ilamina this is my 1st time of posting in ur thread or mentioning u in my comment and i guess this will give u orgasmgrin

But on a more serious note u are one of the rare blameless girls in this forum.Be STRONG and I believe that u are not whining usgrin
how I am blameless
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by Messi1: 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ilamina:
how I am blameless
Answer this questions: who is ur enemy in nairaland?

who do u hate in nairaland?

have u ever fought someone on nairaland?
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by Ilamina(f): 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
Messi1:
Answer this questions: who is ur enemy in nairaland?

who do u hate in nairaland?

have u ever fought someone on nairaland?
no I love everyone

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by Messi1: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ilamina:
no I love everyone
That was why i said you are blameless.You never fought anyone.First, do u know who is conversing with u?
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by Ilamina(f): 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
Messi1:
That was why i said you are blameless.You never fought anyone.First, do u know who is conversing with u?
do you know me
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by KristaPretty(f): 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ilamina:

Now, I broke my leg,

I just hope in heaven

Sure, you would sing hosanna all day
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by Messi1: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ilamina:
do you know me
You should have answered me before questoning me.
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by Littlechild(m): 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ilamina:
no I love everyone

I am glad cheesy
We love you too.
smiley cheesy
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by Nonam: 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ilamina

Some scientist has created a drug called bosley. Another one is called nutrafol. Any of these drugs can restore your hair 199%. Check their website.

www.bosley.com
www.nutrafol.com

Ilamina:

Now, I broke my leg,

I just hope in heaven

Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by seniorgozman(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ilamina:

Now, I broke my leg,

I just hope in heaven

You don't owe us apology. Your life did not affect us
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life by Goldbw122(m): 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ilamina:

Now, I broke my leg,

I just hope in heaven

Your mind is your power, don't let your mind down in depression, hold on and hold tight the light is just at the end of the tunnel. Just hold on, pls.

(1) (Reply)

Take This Before She Comes / Do Most Couples Enjoy Marriage? / My Boss Daughter Wants A Relationship With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.