Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time (22986 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Deenillah(m): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2023
I'll just go straight to it.

My girlfriend of 2years gets upset when I don't apologize even when I'm not at fault. , saying I don't care about her feelings.

I'm this person who believes that everyone is responsible for their actions and should shoulder the consequences for thier actions.

I don't apologize except when I know I'm wrong and I try as much as possible to avoid things that will make me apologize unnecessarily except of course for the ones that happen coincidentally.

But she wants it to be that at every little instance, I apologize even if she's at fault which to me I find unacceptable and this causes quarrels between us when it happens.

MY QUESTION IS

Am I wrong to want to apologize ONLY when I'm at fault?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by donbachi(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2023
So she'll cheat on you and ask you to apologize

318 Likes 28 Shares

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by VinnyBaba: 8:35am On Aug 07, 2023
OP
Is she Pretty and Sexy?๐Ÿค”

because, when some Guys manage to date Pretty Girls, they behave like MUMU. undecided

324 Likes 25 Shares

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Edipet(m): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2023
Deenillah:

My girlfriend of 2years gets upset when I don't apologize even when I'm not at fault. , saying I don't care about her feelings.

I'm this person who believes that everyone is responsible for their actions and should shoulder the consequences for thier actions.

I don't apologize except when I know I'm wrong and I try as much as possible to avoid things that will make me apologize unnecessarily except of course for the ones that happen coincidentally.

But she wants it to be that at every little instance, I apologize even if she's at fault which to me I find unacceptable and this causes quarrels between us when it happens.

MY QUESTION IS

you are wrong for asking the bolded questions. You need to apologize to the kings for asking that.

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Jennyclay(f): 8:46am On Aug 07, 2023
Just apologize for peace to reign.

Will you die if you apologize undecided. Even you too, you have pride undecided

Is not as if you have money undecided. Broke men and pride and like 5 & 6

Shior!!!

27 Likes 17 Shares

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Deenillah(m): 8:56am On Aug 07, 2023
Jennyclay:

Funny you guys share the same name, and that, was her words too. Can't you ladies just avoid unnecessary wahala?

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Deenillah(m): 8:57am On Aug 07, 2023
Edipet:
you are wrong for asking the bolded questions. You need to apologize the the king's for asking that.

The matter just tire me.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Deenillah(m): 8:59am On Aug 07, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP
Is she Pretty and Sexy?๐Ÿค”

because, when some Guys manage to date Pretty Girls, they behave like MUMU. undecided

If that be the case, may you end up with the baboon like girls.

Amen!

4 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by DyingFetus: 9:57am On Aug 07, 2023
Bunch of kids on this forum

Why don't you kys nigger?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2023
Just accept her like that, you must not pick her on all of her shortcomings.
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Tit4Tat1(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2023
Jennyclay:

Is not as if you have money undecided. Broke men and pride and like 5 & 6

Shior!!!

I'm watching u, hence forth i don't want to ever see u comment here on nL again and I'm very serious about it. Why come in a public space to constitute nuisance, or do you think this is a play ground for idiots to exhibit their stupidity?

205 Likes 24 Shares

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Deenillah(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2023
Tit4Tat1:

I'm watching u, hence forth i don't want to ever see u comment here on nL again and I'm very serious about it. Why come in a public space to constitute nuisance, or do you this is a play ground for idiots to exhibit their stupidity?

This is serious

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Knetpro(m): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2023
Relationship is a 2-way street.

It is give and take.

You cannot be the one to apologize all the time.

It does not work that way.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Edipet(m): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
sophirebenitez:
The power dynamics in ur relationship is tilted disproportionatly in favor of ur gf.

Call her bluff. Don't apologize. The one who is willing to damn it all is in charge.

Biko Trade your for cash.

Rate is NGN208.25 as at 7/8/23

Special price for over 1k pi and above.

Check me on whatsapp zero eight one two five eight zero zero zero zero two

Check my moniker for more info.
how o wan take send the coin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Whazar(m): 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
Here you go

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Sonnobax15(m): 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
lipsrsealed
The banny in question must get big nyash...Na wetin she dey use press the Op mumu button be that..

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by GoodRocks: 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
Deenillah:

This is serious

How sane guys manages to date Nigerian girls is still a mystery to me till now.

Dating a Nigerian girl is the most 3rd foolish thing on earth. Are you aware you spend more money when dating a Nigerian girl unlike when banging kpekus around?

Dude your beloved girlfriend is emotionally manipulating you and you're dancing to her tune. The choice is yours to either snuvb, ghost and stop apologizing or continue simping for a girl who's obviously collecting dicks around. Na she go get pregnant by another guy and she'll command you to apologize

53 Likes 12 Shares

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Deenillah(m): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

How sane guys manages to date Nigerian girls is still a mystery to me till now.

Dating a Nigerian girl is the most 3rd foolish thing on earth. Are you aware you spend more money when dating a Nigerian girl unlike when banging kpekus around?

Dude your beloved girlfriend is emotionally manipulating you and you're dancing to her tune. The choice is yours to either snuvb, ghost and stop apologizing or continue simping for a girl who's obviously collecting dicks around. Na she go get pregnant by another guy and she'll command you to apologize

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Bro, you're blowing hot

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Tunde835(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
Deenillah:

MY QUESTION IS

Break up with her

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
its called EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL. what kind of deluded insane woman would want you to apologize, even when you are not at fault?!
why do you even want to stay with such a deluded narcissistic woman?!

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Pauliaette(m): 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
Deenillah:

MY QUESTION IS

Ikpa angry angry angry don't mind them. How can u apologize for something you don't commit, who does that. She's a manipulating type of a woman.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by placeofallure(f): 1:50am On Aug 08, 2023
Deenillah:

The matter just tire me.

I'm a woman and I'll be candid with you. It's nonsensical if a woman wants you to apologise always even if she's the one at fault.

If she's somebody you want to share your future with, theล„ don't condone that rubbish. We take care that people we care for turn out well. If you envision her as your children's mum, you'd want to ensure her morality is top notch. You can still school her if she's willing to learn and change. My husband did that for me when we were still dating, he had more experience about life issues and he passed it down.

However, if she's not anything important to you, you know the code already. Let her have her way if you are still interested in shinning her Congo. That's not nice anyway, if you won't eat it, don't smell it. So, let her go.

97 Likes 19 Shares

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Moneyyman: 6:15am On Aug 08, 2023
Go to Facebook, Search for Spirit Husband. Read his recent story about his previous relationship. Pick lessons.

N.B: His profile pic shows a guy standing with a car...for easy identification.

Deenillah:

MY QUESTION IS

5 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by falcon01: 6:52am On Aug 08, 2023
Deenillah:
Make it known that its her fault and she shouldn't try that again then apologise to make her happy.
I'm sorry I shouldn't have reacted that way, it's clearly your fault you shouldn't have done that either way I'm sorry, sorry for making you feel that way but you shouldn't have done this.
The problem is not you apologising, does she apologise too? Or does she expect you to keep apologising all the time? And it should be minor issues. For serious issues raise your voice scold her for doing nonsense if she likes let her cry and if she apologises for been wrong then you apologise for making her cry, at the end of the day love conquers all

8 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by kakaaa77: 7:00am On Aug 08, 2023
OP' THERE'S NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR SELF RESPECT' apologize when you are wrong which when you know' apart from that don't ever downgrade yourself to please her if not' it will remain like that till you old, that is just the fact

11 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by MrCuteking(m): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2023
She's making you feel like she's vulnerable, were as, you're the weak one while she's dominant. I had that experience but I had to break up with her because she was not willing to change.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Negroid001(m): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2023
Deenillah:

MY QUESTION IS

Run Bro. She's a narcissist.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Angrygoat: 8:16am On Aug 08, 2023
Read your books n graj.... foolish idio t
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Deenillah(m): 10:23am On Aug 08, 2023
placeofallure:

I'm a woman and I'll be candid with you. It's nonsensical if a woman wants you to apologise always even if she's the one at fault.

If she's somebody you want to share your future with, theล„ don't condone that rubbish. We take care that people we care for turn out well. If you envision her as your children's mum, you'd want to ensure her morality is top notch. You can still school her if she's willing to learn and change. My husband did that for me when we were still dating, he had more experience about life issues and he passed it down.

However, if she's not anything important to you, you know the code already. Let her have her way if you are still interested in shinning her Congo. That's not nice anyway, if you won't eat it, don't smell it. So, let her go.

I'm greatful for this. Thank You.

4 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Merry100: 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
Deenillah:

MY QUESTION IS

Your girlfriend is exhibiting the traits of a narcissist, but she may just be immature. Two years is far beyond the chasing stage. By now, she should also be making efforts to make the relationship work. The courtship stage serves as a rehearsal stage; you can advise her and give her some time to change but if she doesn't, it's best to break up with her.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download: Game Of Thrones - Season 1 , 8 (episode By Episode) / Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady / Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.