Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

What Men Really Notice When They Look At You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Men Really Notice When They Look At You (2681 Views)

How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) / Do Men Really Forgive & Forget? / What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by AloyEmeka8: 2:47am On Nov 29, 2010
What Men Really Notice When They Look at You

When men look in the mirror, they flex and wink at themselves. Women, on the other hand, mutter aloud about last night's carbs. Aaron Traister has an urgent plea: Relax! To that guy at the other sink, you're a total babe.

http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/article.aspx?cp-documentid=26199866&GT1=32023
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by MrsEve1: 2:55am On Nov 29, 2010
When the men look at me, they see my nyansh and wonders what my secret!
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 29, 2010
similar to ms. eve's response. they tell me so i do not have to wonder. I walk pass men, they see my behind and all i hear is "Gaddamn!" "Yo! you see that?" or "girl how you get in them jeans?"

BOTTOM LINE: s3x.

Let's face it, women have so much competition amongst ourselves it is naturally there are some self esteem issues for most of us or atleast something we wish to change, since i was a young girl i wanted a butt reduction. I didnt care if white girls were buying padded jeans, i felt and sometimes still do due to the reactions i get, a bit self conscience when guys react to my behind. it makes me wish at times it wasnt there. but all of my guy friends say "oh girl you just fine! you are trippin? you know (insert wise guys advice that is sexual in nature tongue)?" so. . .what ever. lol. i mean i admire myself in the mirror from time to time [size=5pt]at times in the nude[/size] and i am happy with what i see but then as soon as i hit the road, some jack arse says some nasty ish and its back to square one. some times i feel like men AND women are staring at my ass so i wrap my sweater around my waist undecided or walk swiftly lol.
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by AloyEmeka8: 4:04am On Nov 29, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

similar to ms. eve's response. they tell me so i do not have to wonder. I walk pass men, they see my behind and all i hear is "Gaddamn!" "Yo! you see that?" or "girl how you get in them jeans?"

BOTTOM LINE: s3x.

Let's face it, women have so much competition amongst ourselves it is naturally there are some self esteem issues for most of us or atleast something we wish to change, since i was a young girl i wanted a butt reduction. I didnt care if white girls were buying padded jeans, i felt and sometimes still do due to the reactions i get, a bit self conscience when guys react to my behind. it makes me wish at times it wasnt there. but all of my guy friends say "oh girl you just fine! you are trippin? you know (insert wise guys advice that is sexual in nature  tongue)?" so. . .what ever. lol. i mean i admire myself in the mirror from time to time [size=5pt]at times in the unclothed[/size] and i am happy with what i see but then as soon as i hit the road, some jack arse says some nasty ish and its back to square one. some times i feel like men AND women are staring at my backside so i wrap my sweater around my waist  undecided or walk swiftly lol.

Is that not you in the profile picture?. That backside is not big to me o. The way you described it made it look like your is ikebe super.
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 29, 2010
that pik if you cannot tell is resized to fit for the effects. you do not know me in person so i will let that slide.
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by Nobody: 4:12am On Nov 29, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

Is that not you in the profile picture?. That backside is not big to me o. The way you described it made it look like your is ikebe super.
lol maybe the jeans reduced it. Sometime jeans make people butt look smaller then it really is.

Even Beyonce butt look smaller in jeans grin
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 29, 2010
^lol i had to FIGHT (roll on ground fight) to get those jeans on LOL! they were pressing my back and front together! lol. i couldnt wait to take the pik lol so could breathe!
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by AloyEmeka8: 4:26am On Nov 29, 2010
rokiatu:

lol maybe the jeans reduced it. Sometime jeans make people butt look smaller then it really is.

Even Beyonce butt look smaller in jeans grin

Unless there is something wrong with my eyes because no matter how jeans can cover your butt or how much a picture is resized and reshaped, the butt in that picture is not big enough to qualify people following her around and shouting waaaaow. Check out the size o her legs, it does not have the structure to carry a monster butt. I am not saying that her butt is not big but she is blowing it off the radar. may be sha, she lives in Rome where all the women have flat behinds because that her behind is normal size in NY.
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 29, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

Unless there is something wrong with my eyes because no matter how jeans can cover your butt or how much a picture is resized and reshaped, the butt in that picture is not big enough to qualify people following her around and shouting waaaaow. Check out the size o her legs, it does not have the structure to carry a monster butt. I am not saying that her butt is not big but she is blowing it off the radar. may be sha, she lives in Rome where all the women have flat behinds because that her behind is normal size in NY.
Mr Emeka, calm down. The beauty of the butt lies in the eyes of the beholder grin grin grin grin
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by AloyEmeka8: 4:37am On Nov 29, 2010
rokiatu:

Mr Emeka, calm down. The beauty of the butt lies in the eyes of the beholder grin grin grin grin

Okay oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by googles: 4:48am On Nov 29, 2010
^^^

You don come again with your wahala bah ? cheesy

upload your own yansh nah lets compare and contrast  wink
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by iice(f): 4:50am On Nov 29, 2010
@Topic
They notice eyes, shape, legs and feet.
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by AloyEmeka8: 5:03am On Nov 29, 2010
iice:

@Topic

Pleeze, they notice your boooobs first.
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by fstranger: 5:05am On Nov 29, 2010
iice:

@Topic

upload your nyansh make i see
please
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by iice(f): 5:07am On Nov 29, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

Pleeze, they notice your boooobs first.
Do they?
I must be rolling with the right set of men if they can notice other things right off the bat beside nyansh and boobs cheesy
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by AloyEmeka8: 5:19am On Nov 29, 2010
iice:

Do they?
I must be rolling with the right set of men if they can notice other things right off the bat beside nyansh and bosoms cheesy

May be you are not very good in monitoring their eye movement. Some men have mastered that art to the point of checking them out way before you come 25 yards closer to them. Which kin leg dem dey check out?. Do you hang with only pastors or what?
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by AloyEmeka8: 5:20am On Nov 29, 2010
fstranger:

upload your nyansh make i see
please

Why not first of all upload the whole version of your stupidity & idiocy instead of uploading them bit by bit  make I  laugh small please.
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by fstranger: 5:25am On Nov 29, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

Why not first of all upload the whole version of your stupidity & idiocy instead of uploading them bit by bit make I laugh small please.

Heh Omo Ibo
what is your own with ma life

I wasnt talkING to you, I was talking to ma sister iice
Take time oooooo

Shouldnt you be selling spare parts somewhere in Lagos?
Why the phucc are you on NL. . . Now run to alaba and go get me some badly needed spare parts
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by AloyEmeka8: 5:48am On Nov 29, 2010
fstranger:

Heh Omo Ibo
what is your own with ma life

I wasnt talkING to you, I was talking to ma sister iice
Take time oooooo

Shouldnt you be selling spare parts somewhere in Lagos?
Why the phucc are you on NL.   .   .  Now run to alaba and go get me some badly needed spare parts

You want to know what time I will be leaving the house so that your alaye behind can ask me for N20?.
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by yankite(m): 5:53am On Nov 29, 2010
@emeka i been dey feel u die cheesy na the kin yansh wey 14,15 yr old girls dey get
be dat for nyc truely,place were 18 yr girl dey carry yansh wey 45 yr old naija
woman wey don born her pikin finish grin grin grin
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by iice(f): 11:22am On Nov 29, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

May be you are not very good in monitoring their eye movement. Some men have mastered that art to the point of checking them out way before you come 25 yards closer to them. Which kin leg dem dey check out?. Do you hang with only pastors or what?

Androids and supreme beings cheesy
And being an alien myself, i monitor movements well grin
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by freecocoa(f): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2010
They notice,my hair,legs and shape.
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by SALady(f): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2010
I dont know and I really really dont care, dont mean to be rhetoric just being honest.
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by Rocktation(f): 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2010
@POSTER- Wonder why you're asking, since you have all the answers already.
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by 667: 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2010
For black women whom had somehow gained some Caucasian chromosomes . Men wonder why her hair is long, almost having pointed nose/small lips; the guy observes her behave like a white girls.

Puts the guy in paradise imagining his hands on her hair bla bla bla.
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by shithapuns: 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2010
its  boobs,
i notice it all the time.they just cant take their eyes  away!!!!!!
urrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by deniyor: 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2010
@Aloy_Emeka
On mzdarkinskin yansh / jeans - GBAM
On men mastering the art of looking without been noticed - totally on point
On boobs - well it depends on the guys preference for boobies or yansh
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by AloyEmeka8: 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2010
shithapuns:

its  bosoms,
i notice it all the time.they just cant take their eyes  away!!!!!!
urrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

I saw the picture in your profile. If you cover them a little, may be they will take their eyes away. wink wink wink
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by Dyt(f): 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2010
Chuckles
well everyth in me is so noticeable n eyes untakeable
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by kmoneyE(m): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2010
When I look at a lady i see thingS she doesnt see in herself=== sometime my look could be likened to an X RAY== seeing every hidden assets of the lady.
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by gestapo(f): 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2010
As they wanna try size me up, they notice my evil, menacing glare cutting them to size, and quickly cross the road cool
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by Dsense(m): 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2010
I notice or they notice everything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

would you do likewise? / Is To Okay To Call An Ex To Wish Her A Happy Married Life. / I Cheated On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.