Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

RED FLAGS That Should Not Be Ignored - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RED FLAGS That Should Not Be Ignored (909 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags / Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RED FLAGS That Should Not Be Ignored by Victor2707: 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
- Baby mama

- Tattoos

- Alcoholic

- Older than you

- Multicolored nails

- Dirty feet

- " My ex-boyfriend abused me."

- "My ex-boyfriend was a tyrant."

- "I am allergic to condoms."

- Instagram addict.

- Laughs like a devil.

- Chews food while the mouth is wide open.

- Phone password like a chemical formula.

- Usually on silent mode or flight mode.

- Piercings.

-Self destructive behaviors.

- Lack of healthy hobbies.

- Too many male friends.

- Slut friends.

- Po**star in bed.

- Bad cooking skills.

- A lack of self reflection.

-Daddy issues.

Do not ignore the red flags.

Don't expect a different outcome.

She won't change.

Cut off as early as possible.

Credit: Amerix

1 Like

Re: RED FLAGS That Should Not Be Ignored by Jeon(f): 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Definitely believe what dorwadora said.

Sorry to say this out..

2 Likes

Re: RED FLAGS That Should Not Be Ignored by virginprincess(f): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
undecided
Re: RED FLAGS That Should Not Be Ignored by Islandlady(f): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
Have got tattoos and I don't think it's a measure or should be characterised as a red flag!!!

Y'all should just stop this sick analysis, it will cause more harm than good to a relationship!
Re: RED FLAGS That Should Not Be Ignored by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
You see that number 7 & 8? As a guy if you meet a girl that's heartbroken and she mentions it. Don't even try to console her if you ain't like that. Because after you help her heal by comforting her with care and showering her with gifts,she's going bk to the streets to look for exactly the same kinda guy leaving u heartbroken.

2 Likes

Re: RED FLAGS That Should Not Be Ignored by Nyascobar1414: 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
Islandlady:
Have got tattoos and I don't think it's a measure or should be characterised as a red flag!!!

Y'all should just stop this sick analysis, it will cause more harm than good to a relationship!

You are now Into the Industry fully..
Lol
Re: RED FLAGS That Should Not Be Ignored by VeryWickedMan: 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
This guy has a mission in this section.
I think I will support him.

Re: RED FLAGS That Should Not Be Ignored by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
Most of your red flags are stupid

Victor2707:
- Baby mama
And the baby's daddy? Being a single mother shows she's responsible woman... She made a mistake fu**ing a piece of sh** but she took charge and raised ths damn child alone... Didn't abort it or adandon it like the father did...

- Tattoos
Some men like it... Others don't...

Doesn't mean sh**...

I love them! I would get a few... But they would matter... Tell my story though art... My body is my temple to decorate...

- Alcoholic
Yep... But I don't a man who drinks to want a woman who doesn't...

- Older than you
Stupid doubls standard... Men are their worse enemies... Age doesn't matter in a relationship... If that number makes you insecure, grow a pair...

- Multicolored nails
I dont even get this... So the colour of my nails matter? Makes me a bad person?

- Dirty feet
Poor hygiene is a no... Regardless of gender...

- " My ex-boyfriend abused me."

- "My ex-boyfriend was a tyrant."
Mine did... So my ex-boyfriend being a lying piece of shit makes me a bad person? Wtf!

- "I am allergic to condoms."
I don't know why she has to lie... But using condoms is a proof of common sense... After begging for it raw, you then run away like a coward when she misses her period...

- Instagram addict.
Depends on her content... She follows yahoo boys or Nat geo... Elon musk is on Instagram... There are millions of intelligent people there... Remember that...

- Laughs like a devil.
undecided

- Chews food while the mouth is wide open.
Regardless of gender this is gross...

- Phone password like a chemical formula.
She values her privacy... Get over it man-toddler... If you don't attempt to spy, you wouldn't know... Leave her phone... Work on your insecurities...

- Usually on silent mode or flight mode.
I hate phone calls...

- Piercings.
Not bad to me... Unless it's overdone... I just find it unattractive...

-Self destructive behaviors.
Then she should work on herself... Advisable regardless of gender...

- Lack of healthy hobbies.
Most Nigerians don't have hobbies... It's a foreign concept...

- Too many male friends.
What if she's bi and fu**ing her female friends and their boyfriends? Jokes on you!

- Slut friends.
undecided

- Po**star in bed.
She lies down on the bed like a plank and doesn't moan... You would still complain...

If you can't keep up, leave so a better man takes your place...

- Bad cooking skills.
Cooking is a life skill... I hate men who can't cook...

- A lack of self reflection.
Okay?

-Daddy issues.

I have daddy issues... Gonna blame me for the damage his absence caused?

undecided

1 Like

Re: RED FLAGS That Should Not Be Ignored by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

You are now Into the Industry fully..
Lol
What industry? The one millions of men with tatoos are in? undecided
Re: RED FLAGS That Should Not Be Ignored by KristaPretty(f): 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
Do you!
Re: RED FLAGS That Should Not Be Ignored by Asceleb16(m): 12:01am On Jul 15, 2022
Op! What of -if she's taller than you? Is that also a red flag?
Re: RED FLAGS That Should Not Be Ignored by biggace(m): 3:27am On Jul 15, 2022
If she does reverse cowgirl perfectly without guiding her.

RED FLAG.

RUN.
Re: RED FLAGS That Should Not Be Ignored by Slmgirldippussy: 3:34am On Jul 15, 2022
Dear OP flesh and Blood did not reveal this to you. You must have been inspired by higher forces
Yes I will follow your advice
You are very correct

(1) (Reply)

The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. / Busted / Slay Queen Showcases Her Private Area In A Transparent Short Dress (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.