Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Forgive Nairaland Feminists..they Are Suffering - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forgive Nairaland Feminists..they Are Suffering (1445 Views)

This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists / Why Are Our Beloved Nairaland Feminists Denouncing Their Faith? / Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive Nairaland Feminists..they Are Suffering by begoniaa: 2:26am On Jul 16, 2022
siofra:
grin

If women cared about what men liked, would there be so many feminists?

cc: RedpillAnalyst ... no answer? I'm expectant. Would love to read your sensible response to this. smiley

1 Like

Re: Forgive Nairaland Feminists..they Are Suffering by RedpillAnalyst: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
siofra:

grin

If women cared about what men liked, would there be so many feminists?

Now, the question is do (Most) women care about anything other than themselves?
Re: Forgive Nairaland Feminists..they Are Suffering by Magnoliaa(f): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:
Now, the question is do (Most) women care about anything other than themselves?

Exactly the point she was making. Thank you. We don't care- repeating that is not an insult. If I cared about being some feminine thing to any man just so he could like me, I would not carry feminism on my head, knowing how aversed men, especially average men, are to anything feminism.

So she's telling you to stop putting it in the faces of most of us. Like me for example. Telling me men like feminine women is like pouring water on a rock, expecting it to be absorbed.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Nairaland Feminists..they Are Suffering by Youngpo413: 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
This world will be a better place if men and women will learn to stay on their own......it's so obvious that both gender are tired of each other.
Re: Forgive Nairaland Feminists..they Are Suffering by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
Single and searching for a serious relationship but I'm ibadan base, if you're ready to settle down with your man if yes please call or message me on WhatsApp 08117403164
Re: Forgive Nairaland Feminists..they Are Suffering by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lol
Re: Forgive Nairaland Feminists..they Are Suffering by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
What is your definition of a feminist? If you don't mind me asking.
ChizzyBuna:
Tell me you are Suffering from childhood trauma without saying it.
Her: Im a Feminist

When you see a feminist, just shake your head in pity. What you are looking at is a female who is suffering from past childhood traumas and neglect from her parents especially her dad.
When you see them say men are scum
Instead of getting angry
Shed some tears for them.
You are witnessing a very hurt soul who has experienced emotional trauma and languishing agony of the highest order.

Cry for them, shake your head in pity whenever you see a feminist.
Na condition Make them bend like crayfish

When you see them yab men,
It is because we live rent free in their minds
They cant do without us and it makes them so angry thst is why they display their frustration disguised as women empowerment movements.
When we all know that women hate their fellow women more than anything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Coded Runs Babe / Sex In The Village / Between A Male And Female Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.