Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) (9508 Views)

Starting Kuroiler Farm. Journey With Us. / My Snail Farming Journey / My Cucumber Farming Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by Tommymoses(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18
Sorry for not actively updating this thread.
Corn3 don dey soft now...

2 Likes

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by Tommymoses(m): 10:25am On Apr 29
My turkey and her baby (Jennifer) started laying on the same day 18th of April 2024, Jennifer mother is incubating her own share with 6eggs.

I pray Jennifer becomes a good mother likewise her mom.

I'll post their Pic later, make I go chop and hustle for fuel. 😂

2 Likes

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by sotech: 12:07pm On Apr 29
Bro, I greet u. Initially my turkey laid 9eggs. Thinking she will incubate, but she didn't until all 9 got spoilt. Though this her first time of laying eggs.

Few days ago she started laying again. As I write, Sha has dropped 7 eggs.

Op. What do I do to make her incubate and hatch. Thank you

quote author=Tommymoses post=129690989]My turkey and her baby (Jennifer) started laying on the same day 18th of April 2024, Jennifer mother is incubating her own share with 6eggs.

I pray Jennifer becomes a good mother likewise her mom.

I'll post their Pic later, make I go chop and hustle for fuel. 😂 [/quote]
Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by Tommymoses(m): 7:52pm On Apr 29
[quote author=sotech post=129692644]Bro, I greet u. Initially my turkey laid 9eggs. Thinking she will incubate, but she didn't until all 9 got spoilt. Though this her first time of laying eggs.

Few days ago she started laying again. As I write, Sha has dropped 7 eggs.

Op. What do I do to make her incubate and hatch. Thank you

Make sure you use big basket to cover her and the eggs for like 2-3days,but make sure you open it in a while for her to move around to feed and cover her back.

She much to hatch it by force...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hibiscus Flower (zobo) Dried Available For Supply / Thinking Of Dry Season Farming? Your Irrigation Questions Answered Here! / Nigeria Farm Architectural Drawings/designs & Planning For Poultry,pig ,catfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.