Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) (9730 Views)

Starting Kuroiler Farm. Journey With Us. / My Snail Farming Journey / My Cucumber Farming Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by Tommymoses(m): 7:24am On Nov 30, 2022
grin grin
stanvesco:

Ara adugbooo come ohhhh.
Come ohhhh
Turkey don get 2bedroom flat ohh

Araaaaa adugbooo

Seun

Lalasticlala ooh
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by makkkay: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
Am inspired.. I think I should follow you on this journey.

3 Likes

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
Following

2 Likes

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by Tommymoses(m): 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
Black Sunday!!

I lost one of my female turkeys,

3 Likes

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by Tommymoses(m): 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
Black Sunday!!

I lost one of my female turkeys.

1 Like

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by makkkay: 2:03am On Dec 05, 2022
Tommymoses:
Black Sunday!!

I lost one of my female turkeys.

HardLuck. Can you share what happened?
Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by Tommymoses(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2022
makkkay:

HardLuck. Can you share what happened?
Ever since day one I got the turkey, is being sluggish and not agile with all the medication I apply to cure the incurable disease.

But I later lost it...

1 Like

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by doggedfighter(f): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tommymoses:

Ever since day one I got the turkey, is being sluggish and not agile with all the medication I apply to cure the incurable disease.

But I later lost it...

Sorry about the loss.

1 Like

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
Sorry about the loss. Take heart

1 Like

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by makkkay: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tommymoses:

But I later lost it...
Sorry for the Loss, and thanks for sharing your experience. Lesson here is to purchase from a reliable source. Thanks a million.. we waiting for the replacement.
Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by Tommymoses(m): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
Wow!!!

I was blushing over here with so much love from you guys, thanks for the comment and likes...

Promise to keep update you guy with the progress.

I love you guys......

3 Likes

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by Tommymoses(m): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
Please don't follow this thread only, do well to get as little as a male turkey and a female turkey and join me on this wonderful thread...

Believe me you won't regret doing so.
Let start small and grow beyond what we can't comprehend..

1 Like

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by Tommymoses(m): 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
One of the male turkey love to sit on my back and peck my hair....

Pictural evidence below

9 Likes

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by Tommymoses(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
makkkay:

Sorry for the Loss, and thanks for sharing your experience. Lesson here is to purchase from a reliable source. Thanks a million.. we waiting for the replacement.

Thanks for following..
Best advice is to source the turkey from a reputable dealer..

1 Like

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by Tommymoses(m): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
doggedfighter:

Sorry about the loss.
Thanks Sir
Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
Interesting.....

2 Likes

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2022
Tommymoses:
Please don't follow this thread only, do well to get as little as a male turkey and a female turkey and join me on this wonderful thread...

Believe me you won't regret doing so.
Let start small and grow beyond what we can't comprehend..
I'm very much tempted. The only problem is cage and snakes. It killed my 3 year old male turkey

3 Likes

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by Tommymoses(m): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

I'm very much tempted. The only problem is cage and snakes. It killed my 3 year old male turkey
You can plant snake repentant leave...
Search for it on Google.

1 Like

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by Tommymoses(m): 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
Good news today!!!

My older turkey of 12 month just lay for the first time in is life..
I was astonished when I saw the big egg being lay by the turkey..

This is a sign to me that "I'M ON A RIGHT TRACK"

5 Likes

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by Tommymoses(m): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
Let somebody shout hallelujah with me!!!

5 Likes

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by Hamzashaf99(f): 6:25am On Dec 08, 2022
Turkeys are notorious for not hatching their eggs, but some do. Would you allow her to hatch it herself or choose incubation?

1 Like

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by kay29000(m): 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
Tommymoses:

Pictural evidence below

Lol. Hope it doesn't poopoo on your back cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by kay29000(m): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

Wow! That snake must be a big one. Even my Noiler chickens fight off snakes on their own.

5 Likes

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by makkkay: 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
Tommymoses:
Good news today!!!

My older turkey of 12 month just lay for the first time in is life..
I was astonished when I saw the big egg being lay by the turkey..

This is a sign to me that "I'M ON A RIGHT TRACK"

Awesome... More eggs and I pray they all hatch, .. congrats
Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by Tommymoses(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
Turkeys are notorious for not hatching their eggs, but some do. Would you allow her to hatch it herself or choose incubation?
Am not planning to use an incubator, I would just let nature takes it place...

1 Like

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by Tommymoses(m): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
kay29000:

Lol. Hope it doesn't poopoo on your back cheesy
My Oga @d top....

1 Like

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by Tommymoses(m): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
makkkay:

Awesome... More eggs and I pray they all hatch, .. congrats
Amen×3.......Fire
That's just my prayers..
Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by makkkay: 7:48am On Dec 10, 2022
Tommymoses:

Am not planning to use an incubator, I would just let nature takes it place...

I Think you should find an alternative, because most turkeys hatch rate is very Low, if u have a local chicken, then you guaranteed a 70% hatch rate... Na wetin I don read be that, I no get turkey, but I go soon buy 1 month olds because u dey ginger person... Let's make this story more interesting..

1 Like

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by Ryan03(f): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tommymoses:
The reason why I so much love this "MY 9MONTHS TURKEY" is that she had an accident two different times

1. Next compound people hit the turkey with good 2×2 plank, the turkey nearly die. How the turkey survived it still amazed me.
The turkey wing was broken join with one of her leg.

2. Bike man crush my turkey to almost death, it was even on Sunday morning. If it's human being crushed by that bike I bet the person won't complete. I even said we should kuku kill it since the turkey was already vomiting blood, but to my surprise the turkey survived it again.
you are a comedian, laugh won kill me here

1 Like

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by Ryan03(f): 6:16am On Dec 22, 2022
Tommymoses:

Pictural evidence below
ah! You get mind o, my six weeks turkey sef scares me

1 Like

Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by Ryan03(f): 6:17am On Dec 22, 2022
Tommymoses:
Let somebody shout hallelujah with me!!!

finally! So happy she didn't end up in pot of egusi soup
Re: 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) by Tommymoses(m): 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ryan03:
finally! So happy she didn't end up in pot of egusi soup
Unfortunately she later end up in pot of Egusi, I kept to my words

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fresh Lettuce.... The New Green Crude Oil / This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income / We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.