Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,212 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) (21991 Views)

Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by gentledove(f): 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2008
@ poster,

i do miss him.  we were together for 7 years before we broke up.  i love my guy so much now but cant stop thinking about my ex once in a while.  till date, anytime he passes and i dont see him in the crowd, he has a way of calling my name that is distinct.  anytime i hear the whistle, i know its him calling me.  it happens - whether by a flash or deep thought or when you are about doing something and you remember the way he used to do it, you just smile.

God have mercy!  like a poster said, first impression last longer.  once he is your first love,  his memory remains indelible in your mind no matter how you guys broke up. cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by abawa(m): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2008
chukz4real:

Your Theory "shared" risk taking"  baffles me. Are sure you know what you want?
If you truely hope to be out of "remain re-cycled damage goods" soon then i bet you start learning
to go into r/ships with clear heart.Be determined to succeed. Am with you in prayers too.

[b]4 my ex's cos they are , yes though married now, i still occassionally have cause to chat them up. Thats all [/b]
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by almondjoy(f): 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by chinda3: 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2008
miss wetin?infact e be like say i don forget d person name sef cheesy
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by jkpretty(f): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2008
If we check within ourselves there would be something about our ex that we miss. Was there nothing good about him/her at all? What were the things that attracted u in the first place? Have everything simply wiped away simply because of an unforgivable event that caused the break up?

I miss for different reasons because there is something good about every human.

But when i walk away from a relationship, i weigh all options and know that i won't be tempted to get back. It is natural to remember & miss a part of someone, except he or she was not human.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by chukz4real(m): 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2008
jkpretty:

If we check within ourselves there would be something about our ex that we miss. Was there nothing good about him/her at all? What were the things that attracted u in the first place? Have everything simply wiped away simply because of an unforgivable event that caused the break up?

I miss for different reasons because there is something good about every human.

But when i walk away from a relationship, i weigh all options and know that i won't be tempted to get back. It is natural to remember & miss a part of someone, except he or she was not human.

I second your theory in part Sister Joke.
There are situations that despite ur weighin all available options, you still find ursef going back. Take for example. Meeting a guy for the first time and he happens to be ur first love. And after sharing some beautiful moments as teenagers (probably still in secondary school). Afterwards, due to either of ur parents job( maybe transfered to another part of the country or so), u parted ways and suprising met again while still single and ready to tangle. What do u do then if he proposes?

Am all ears Sister Joke!
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by izeek(m): 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2008
she was like my goddess and i tot it was all i ever cud ask for, guess what she prooved otherwise.
we broke up, and all i cud remember about her was all the 1derful sex we had. but i found out that i was not the only 1 she gave the priviledge.
soo much for my goddess.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by asabi(f): 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2008
if u really love ur ex b4 breaking UP i do believe, ones  ex will be missed whether 4  good or bad
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by HRhotness(f): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2008
My ex was the love of my life sad,
i met him at a point where i had been jumping from relationship to relationship because i did not know how or was afraid of being by myself.
we were friends and he showed me how to be strong in myself and that i didnt need anyone to be happy.
we fought all the time, he cheated, i cheated, we survived so many things, even long distance. we were constantly drawn to each other, and couldnt stay away but it was doomed. he was horrible at being a boyfriend, good mate tho, I just couldnt see us getting married.
we had to break up 3 times for it to be final,,,,
we finally accepted it wouldnt work but i miss him loads.  sad
we try not to keep intouch (we still call each other on birthdays), but we've both moved on.
its hard trying not to ring him when I'm having a difficult time but c'est la vie!
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by somze(f): 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2008
No I dont, I'm a completely different person this year and it's all about me.

Wish other guys can have the wisdom to be like me.

Miss ke?
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by HRhotness(f): 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2008
I suppose tho, it depends on the kind of relationship u had and the reason for break up
u definately wont miss someone u were miserable with or who broke ur heart will u?
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by somze(f): 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2008
Miserable - yes
Broken heart - Pluueeaaase, I aint that sentimental.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by jkpretty(f): 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2008
@Chukz4real

Helloooooooooooooooo! What ever gave u the impression that my name is Joke?

I have an ID, Use it, Thank u sir angry
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by kateflow(f): 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2008
yes i sometimes miss him and wish i could
turn back the hands of time
,but some time i hate him for what he did
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by chukz4real(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2008
jkpretty:

@Chukz4real

Helloooooooooooooooo! What ever gave u the impression that my name is Joke?

I have an ID, Use it, Thank u sir angry

Hmmm, I can't remember when last the "Thank u sir" was ever mentioned to me. Big Sister JKPretty, thanks 2 for reminding me that am up to the Sir's
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by TheSly: 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2008
If we check within ourselves there would be something about our ex that we miss.
After thorough examination of myself. . . .i am sorry but i found nothing worth missing about me ex(es)
I dont miss nobody! cool
They aint worth missing!. . . . . . . cool
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by carlton(m): 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2008
embarasseddon't ever make the mistake of letting a good girl slip off your hands or you'll spend the rest of your life comparing every other girl to her.it's an advice forget Macho
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by MrPataki1: 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2008
Probably a guy is on top of her now screwing her as I am typing this, yet I will want to punish myself by stating am missing her? undecided

God forbid! From the moment, she left my house in Nigeria, that was the last time I spoke and saw her personally one-on-one. She is not worth my time. Not even talking of thinking about missing her. I have better things on my hands to do than sit and be punishing myself over a past relationship.

Life moves on to better things abeg.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by SweetT1: 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2008
It's not always easy to forget someone you once loved. Even when both are married. A lover becomes like a family member when the love is still good. When the love turned sour, it's like losing a distant cousin. cool
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by bussylove: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2008
you can only miss ur ex if u had wonderful times with each other and somehow somethings came into place that seperated u but if he wasnt good to you during the relationship,forgetttttt.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by SweetT1: 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2008
@Poster

Check this out and it will help you deal with the thoughts of the one you missed,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_59ttb5tug
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by jkpretty(f): 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2008
Mr. Pataki:

Probably a guy is on top of her now screwing her as I am typing this, yet I will want to punish myself by stating am missing her? undecided

God forbid! From the moment, she left my house in Nigeria, that was the last time I spoke and saw her personally one-on-one. She is not worth my time. Not even talking of thinking about missing her. I have better things on my hands to do than sit and be punishing myself over a past relationship.

Life moves on to better things abeg.

For u to have thought of her now, she made a mark!
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by MrPataki1: 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2008
jkpretty:

For u to have thought of her now, she made a mark!
tongue tongue

Was just responding to the topic. grin grin tongue
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2008
Miss ko, miss ni. abegi the past stays past.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by buchio7(m): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2008
yes sometimes i miss my ex, mamalicious if ur reading dis sometimes i miss u.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by chinda3: 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2008
yes sometimes i miss my ex, mamalicious if your reading this sometimes i miss u.

ur words are so romantic,u make me cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by uspry1(f): 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2008
No, I don't miss my exs who broke my heart or gave me miserable.

Only i miss my platonic male friends, who leave me behind, on fond memories!!! Suddenly surprise to reach me alternative communication to catch the lost we had. shocked
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by albridge(m): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2008
dated this wonderful girl not too long ago. she is a nurse. we got along like near perfect. never met anyone like that before. we would have gotten married but we had a small disagreement and the was too proud to say sorry and so was i. the relationship ended but i think of her almost every day. it almost a year now. believe i will get over her when i meet someone i believe is better than her. for now, i have to bear the burden of missing her.

1 Like

Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by SamMilla1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2008
yes
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by buchio7(m): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2008
albridge:

dated this wonderful girl not too long ago. she is a nurse. we got along like near perfect. never met anyone like that before. we would have gotten married but we had a small disagreement and the was too proud to say sorry and so was i. the relationship ended but i think of her almost every day. it almost a year now. believe i will get over her when i meet someone i believe is better than her. for now, i have to bear the burden of missing her.

Nna guy this is deep yarns, deep, I feel u real good. Sorry, ehhhh!!!! dont mind dem chicks u will get someone who appreciates and values your romantic nature. sad sad sad
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by whitelexi(m): 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2008
Yes, but moving on will make it much easier to forget the past. Once again it feels good to be in a position to say NO to a woman and feel good about it cool
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Cadet(f): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2008
hehehe. When someone better is there, all you want to do is forget. But I miss one in particular, my first ex, loved his name, maybe that's why. I miss his troubles but love his name. Ife grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos / Deceived By Facebook Lover, Story Of Pamela Mojekwu / 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.