Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else (7911 Views)

These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? / Guys. Who Would You Choose Among These Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Afrobasic(m): 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
"Nigerian women are only out to add more burden to you life" - mosdii
Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Divay22(f): 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nairalanders sha grin grin grin

The vawulence come be like long term beef grin grin grin
Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Drfernandez:

Leave me out of your problem with Abiodun. I have delivered the message to you, nothing else. It is a shame that a supposed married woman like you is still running after street boys, not even just one but many. Public toilet.

You've forgotten your mother, a married woman, is the public toilet? Better tell Abiodun not to forget to post her nudes on the internet for all to see, or have you forgotten you paid aboidun 200k for the privilege of seeing the nudes of your mother and the dilapidated down below where you came out from cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Youngpo413: 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Stallionhorse:
all woman are the same.. The ones that don't ask you are asking other guys
Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Youngpo413: 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
ecomalchemistt:

T R I G G E R E D.

Call it whatever you want, my own sermon be say make una dey try work or empower yourselves, also try appreciate the little wey we dey always give...no use billing kill us..I no get too much talk !

This Bambiala attitude no go carry Una go promise land, na beg i dey beg.

Happy weekend ma.........................................
All those whôrés won't ask you for a dime if learn to stay on your own...
Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Autobot05: 3:18am On Jul 17, 2022
Jovialjune1:

You all are women haters, it has nothing to do with entitlement mentality

Is it only women that asks for money? What of your guy friends? You mother, sisters, cousins, your Dad, your brothers? Why don't you create threads to rant about them?

Or you think men don't ask us for money? Have you ever seen any female screenshot a chat she had with her male friends who asked for money?

Most of you here are childish and women haters.

Stop crying and ranting
You obviously support her criminal (entitlement) attitude

Jesus is the ONLY way❤️
Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Autobot05: 3:20am On Jul 17, 2022
theotheegodd:

Shey them put the redpilled attitude for your head?... Idiot Bastard!
Any woman wey go dey depend on you for money hate you...
You will learn the hard way sha... No be me go tell you undecided

Simple sir

Jesus is the ONLY way❤️
Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by Autobot05: 3:23am On Jul 17, 2022
Jovialjune1:

You've forgotten your mother, a married woman, is the public toilet? Better tell Abiodun not to forget to post her nudes on the internet for all to see, or have you forgotten you paid aboidun 200k for the privilege of seeing the nudes of your mother and the dilapidated down below where you came out from cheesy

You’re obviously bitter lmao

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by roseIyn(f): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Dominique
Oam4J
Justwise

Rule 2 and 19 violated
Her main moniker https://www.nairaland.com/jovialjune is serving a banned
Re: Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else by roseIyn(f): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Play who? Are you high on cheap drugs

Don't project your mother's misfortune on another person, damaged soul.
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Dominique
Oam4J
Justwise

Rule 2 and 19 violated
Her main moniker https://www.nairaland.com/jovialjune is serving a banned

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your First Kiss Story / Nude Pictures For Blackmail - What You Can Do. / Deleted Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.