Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man (52866 Views)

I Want To Adopt A Child As A Single Man / Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Fadafada231(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I feel u BLODA MAN!

Na my own worse pass..

Some ASHAWOO house don increase money, from 5h to 1k for short Time!

I spend 2 to 3k on WEED Everyday..

The ASHAWOO house wey I JAZZ in yesterday, the ASHAWOO BANI no gree collect 5h, she talk say na 1k, I gats pay because my PREEK don already stand like STANDING fan and this girl make SENTENCES well well..

I NACK up to 6 or 8 ASHAWOO in a week because a day I fit NACK like 2 different ASHAWOO for different ASHAWOO house..

now if them begin charge 1k, how MAN one take survive this MATAYANCE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Hahahaha ashawo dude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by africantycoon: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Entanglement:
apart for petrol to fuel my bike and gen about roughly 5k now (because of scarcity)
Food= 500-1000k daily.

Single life is the best grin don't let anybody to decieve you grin

For girls aspect= at most 500naira and that one na for condom and coke

Marries life is only good if the "wife" won't be asking me to give her moni....she should make theirs.....
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by DSC7: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Single but the food selecting type....

3k for feeding...

Atleast 2k for miscellaneous....

Surviving in Nigeria is a hustle on its own...
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by boom99(m): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
7k married with one kid

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Ropostic120(m): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Boogyman557 You need great deliverance guy

post=114788542:

Holly Gram cool I feel u BLODA MAN!

Na my own worse pass..

Some ASHAWOO house don increase money, from 5h to 1k for short Time!

I spend 2 to 3k on WEED Everyday..

The ASHAWOO house wey I JAZZ in yesterday, the ASHAWOO BANI no gree collect 5h, she talk say na 1k, I gats pay because my PREEK don already stand like STANDING fan and this girl make SENTENCES well well..

I NACK up to 6 or 8 ASHAWOO in a week because a day I fit NACK like 2 different ASHAWOO for different ASHAWOO house..

now if them begin charge 1k, how MAN one take survive this MATAYANCE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by lusid: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Rhozabeth:

The last time i spent 8k feeding my family in a day was like 2yrs ago b4 things started going crazy! The day i realized was the day i went out with 2 of my daughters, we went to a POS, took 15k and i gave the money to my first daughter to pay for whatever we bought. At d end of the buyings, we were left with 'coins' of abt #300! That was the day i started calculating upandan! The only thing we bought that day that lasted till d following day was 3k fuel for the gen cos i had fuel in d car! Every other thing we bought was just for that day! So bros, u are right o, and its not a matter of being extravagant!
how many kids should i give birth to as a bachelor?
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by osazsky(m): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
lusid:
i never marry. Advice me
is not wat u learn u have to experience it..just try to marry a good woman..imagine person way they pass tru financial stresses come get useless bad I'll mannered wife join u fit nor pass 40..forget assss marry ur friend and plan together..

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by dante0147: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
psalmz:
I just sat down and did some calculations and noticed I spend nothing less than 8k daily on feeding my wife n kids and also fueling my car and generator,some one said I am extravagant ,pls how true it ?

Question you should ask is how much do you spend daily if you have money!!! If money not de na breeze make person spend??

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Ebenism: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
waaaa
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by cayorday89(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
fman:
weed has many variants.
Like SK, Mali Kush, loud(Canadian loud, Ghana loud), Colorado, Arizona, water melon etc.
The lord is his strength...
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by lusid: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Entanglement:
apart for petrol to fuel my bike and gen about roughly 5k now (because of scarcity)
Food= 500-1000k daily.

Single life is the best grin don't let anybody to decieve you grin

For girls aspect= at most 500naira and that one na for condom and coke
when will you get married and be responsible?
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by SpaceAngel: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by osazsky(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
lusid:
how many kids should i give birth to as a bachelor?
2 or highest 3,,,ths inflation ehn
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Nikkganc08(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... You dey try. Only fueling of my car and the generator on daily is more than 5k.

Children's breakfast and the ones in their food packs alone cost like 4k daily.

Then 150 naira ice cream for each on their way back from school for 4 kids is like 600 naira.

Fueling of my wife's car everyday is like 2000 naira. Other unforseen expenses like refusing to eat what's available in the house and buying them snacks on my way home .
Let's say I spend like 14 to 15k.

May God keep on multiplying the source of your income.

As a single guy, I'm still scared of getting married because of the burden involved.

If there's a job opportunity at your place of work, please beep me.

I'd relocate.

Contact is in my profile. Posting it here would definitely get me a 100years ban from the moderators
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by GlobalNaijaBlog(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
3k on average
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by cayorday89(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool AMA Ganja Planter..

I have a BUNK ( uncompleted building) wer my Niggaz come to high up..

I sell WEED..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
I hail thee ganjaman....

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Some people spending N15k, N10k, N8k daily, you guys should know that some Nigerians earn like N50k, N40k and N30k monthly at this hash time, so those category of people how much will now betheir daily expense?, The irony of it, is that, is this sets of people that you will always be busy shouting Tulunbu, on your mandate we shall stand.

9 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Profezzor: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
As a married man, my spending can't be tagged. It all depends on the need of the house
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Lamasta(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Your contribution space booker grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Some people spending N15k, N10k, N8k daily, you guys should know that some Nigerians earn like N50k, N40k and N30k monthly at this hash time, so those category of people how much will now betheir daily expense?, The irony of it, is that, is this sets of people that you will always be busy shouting Tulunbu, on your mandate we shall stand. Hardship no de do dem
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by osazsky(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
fman:
weed has many variants.
Like SK, Mali Kush, loud(Canadian loud, Ghana loud), Colorado, Arizona, water melon etc.
my pro u nor know waiting God do for u..if wat u listed is ur only problem..lucky man
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by RepoMan007: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ishilove:

8k is small. cheesy
is small how? It isn't except he adds petrol cost to it and is an heavy use of gen and automobile. For feeding and bills that's stupidly outrageous.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Doveheart: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
psalmz:
I just sat down and did some calculations and noticed I spend nothing less than 8k daily on feeding my wife n kids and also fueling my car and generator,some one said I am extravagant ,pls how true it ?

Your total income must be very fat oooooo
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by GeneralPula: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... You dey try. Only fueling of my car and the generator on daily is more than 5k.

Children's breakfast and the ones in their food packs alone cost like 4k daily.

Then 150 naira ice cream for each on their way back from school for 4 kids is like 600 naira.

Fueling of my wife's car everyday is like 2000 naira. Other unforseen expenses like refusing to eat what's available in the house and buying them snacks on my way home .
Let's say I spend like 14 to 15k.

Omoh..

Wetin cum be your gain boss?

Cuz e be like say nah you dey do everything o..
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Blazadenise(m): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
For me I buy things in bulk at home so its hard to say this how I spend daily, averagely I spent 40/70k monthly to restock the house have two kids thou, to my shock we finish half bag of rice in less than 2month
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Chukz001(m): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
As a single guy I spend 2k daily

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Entanglement: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
osazsky:
bros u must marry na...nor worry we dey waite for u..marriage cannot be denied it can only be delayed...its a serious matter...even sch fees now for pry sch be like undergraduate fees then .may God help us in this struggle amen
as I dey so I just dey pity the girl were dey next to me dey browse wedding cloth and shoe,
Me no ready for marriage as I dey so for this economy, I never ready to dey take care of another person family and her and this age no be age to dey trust woman especially Nigeria women.

Weti my eyes don see and hear, I no fit put ring for Nigeria girl hand now!

Make I dey enjoy my life as he dey so!

Most of my married friends dey come my house to either beg for assistance or leave house because of their nagging wife

13 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Polynek(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
I don't spend daily, I buy my foodstuffs in bulk.
I can stay a week without cash but won't feel hungry

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by lusid: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Realkingrex:
I’m single…. I spend 4k on fuel daily, 5k for my car, roughly 15k daily to cook and eat something good (won’t spend this if I have leftovers from yesterday)

@realkingrex
how much do you spend on cum make we fùck things?

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by loswhite(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Humblesam:
As a married man with kids, them no dey calculate daily expenses unless you want to kill yourself with thinking.
As single, I can't say, thank you.
How do you ppl come up with all this thrash self. How do measure your income to expenditures? Or you just sit down an accumulate debt ?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by boom99(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Professorcplus:
700 - #1500. 70% on iya Basira Amala and ogunfe food and remaining on data.

For movement, I no longer spend on okada, my bicycle does a good job on that (that saves me #200 per day)

Mostly cook on weekends and gas of 4kg last 1 month.

As for nepa, prepaid is quite better... There isn't even light self.

No babe except close padii of urgent 5k.

Not easy but we gat stay afloat.

Bicycle? You should be very slim my friend

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Nyascobar1414: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
FuckSilly:
Fueling your wife's car daily... She no dey work? What does she do with her money?
He is a simp naa

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics / Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' / Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.