Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Virginity Is Not Every Thing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is Not Every Thing (2162 Views)

If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? / Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Is Not Every Thing by Goldieluks: 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2011
claremont:

The both of you are totally wrong mate! What is so sacrilegious about marriage such that it must be experienced before someone can comment on it?! Do I need to be a religious person before I talk about how ridiculous religion is?! It beggars belief that in this day and age people say such things like a person must have personal experience before commenting on issues. Whatever happened about learning from the experience of other's? . Na wa for some people thinking sef jor!

do not be wise in your own understanding,it is only a fool,that thinks he/she knows it ALL.(proverbial)
i still stand by my words,you will NEVER know what marriage is all about,ONLY if you are married.
so you cannot give advice to someone who is married,while your not.Marriage is not boy friend and girl friend relationship,mind you.
Re: Virginity Is Not Every Thing by kpolli(m): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2011
so ur going to tell the judge ur divorcing her cos doctors fingered her b4 child birth. . . fools plenty sha
Re: Virginity Is Not Every Thing by Goldieluks: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2011
!^^Lmao@^^
Re: Virginity Is Not Every Thing by HighChief4(m): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2011
Goldieluks:

do not be wise in your own understanding,it is only a fool,that thinks he/she knows it ALL.(proverbial)
i still stand by my words,you will NEVER know what marriage is all about,ONLY if you are married.
so you cannot give advice to someone who is married,while your not.Marriage is not boy friend and girl friend relationship,mind you.

And what about Unmarried counsellors and Rev Fathers who have never been married but counsel couples that are about to get married. Most times you really dont have to experience to know how to go about things. Some people have experienced over two failed marriages and yet they are not doing any better. These days people get married and do not learn a thing from it so where is the experience? Experience is NOT what happened to you, but what you learnt from what happened to you. Not all that are married are experienced and vise versa
Re: Virginity Is Not Every Thing by pendo89(f): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2011
'Experience is NOT what happened to you, but what you learnt from what happened to you'.

Now that is one of the best quotes!!

Thank you chief.
Re: Virginity Is Not Every Thing by Goldieluks: 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2011
High_Chief:

And what about Unmarried counsellors and Rev Fathers who have never been married but counsel couples that are about to get married. Most times you really dont have to experience to know how to go about things. Some people have experienced over two failed marriages and yet they are not doing any better. These days people get married and do not learn a thing from it so where is the experience? Experience is NOT what happened to you, but what you learnt from what happened to you. Not all that are married are experienced and vise versa

what kind of advice do you get from Rev Fathers?(be patient,God is with you,He would see you through this time of trials and tribulation,fast,watch and pray for the Lord would come to your aid soon) RIGHT or WRONG?

secondly,what kind of advice do you get from married,divorced,parents and elders? (it is a normal thing,because i have experienced it before,but now you can see that i am enjoying the blissfulness of my marriage,a time would come,when you both would understand each other,and become closer,happier and peaceful,in your marriage).this is a practical advise. The advice from a Rev Father is useful and the advise from an experienced elder is more practical,don't get it mixed up.They both goes hand in hand,but one of which is practical,like coming from the horse's mouth,as in showing you a practical example.

Don't get me wrong,your point is spot on.
Re: Virginity Is Not Every Thing by claremont(m): 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2011
High_Chief:

^^ ^^
Brilliant post! Let those who have ears, let them hear. No bi by force!
Re: Virginity Is Not Every Thing by pendo89(f): 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2011
^^Ever looking for backups
angry
But you are still alone. grin

Goldie Lol @ advise from fathers.
Hold on my dear child.All will be well.It sucks at times.You just want to hear it from the horse's mouth.Smbody that has been there,done that.Seriously if I ever need advise say even on biz? I would go to smbody who's already on it.The other will not be practical just as you said.
Re: Virginity Is Not Every Thing by claremont(m): 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2011
pendo89:

^^Ever looking for backups
angry
But you are still alone. grin
I know you always got my back kiss kiss
Re: Virginity Is Not Every Thing by Goldieluks: 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2011
You cannot compare the advise of a marriage counsellor,who probably studied the extensiveness and deepness of marriage,
to an unmarried individual who probably got their ''experience'' from watching Nollywood,and Romantic movies,or maybe by reading Romantic novels.

it is a two distinct idea.
Re: Virginity Is Not Every Thing by pendo89(f): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2011
@ C
And that is what we call delusion.
Even sexkillz agreed with you? shocked
You are making progress.You will soon be normal and write love poems like cuddlemii.
grin

@Goldie guess you are right.

Even in school that is why we have theory and practicals combined.
The 2 marks add up to make the finals. But you will still get marks for theory.less though
Re: Virginity Is Not Every Thing by claremont(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2011
pendo89:

@ C
And that is what we call delusion.
Even sexkillz agreed with you? shocked
You are making progress.You will soon be normal and write love poems like cuddlemii.
grin
Nice to know you are starting to believe in my theories of delusion, I knew you will eventually come around somehow grin. Leave out that delusional character called sexskillz from matters of "love", he is still a small boy cheesy.
Re: Virginity Is Not Every Thing by pendo89(f): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2011
Delusion is not,has never been and will never be my middle name.Not even my 5th name.
I believe in everything you do not believe in.
You are detached from reality.I think you belong in the museum where your likes are. grin

You just provoked smbody.Pray that he does not make a stopover here.You two will turn this thread into battle zone.
Re: Virginity Is Not Every Thing by claremont(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2011
pendo89:

Delusion is not,has never been and will never be my middle name.Not even my 5th name.
I believe in everything you do not believe in.
You are detached from reality.I think you belong in the museum where your likes are. grin
Opposite poles supposedly attract, except the laws of magnetism are ignored on this occasion. cool
Re: Virginity Is Not Every Thing by pendo89(f): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2011
I hand you over to your friend sexkillz.
Am not going to be around when you fight
Re: Virginity Is Not Every Thing by claremont(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2011
pendo89:

I hand you over to your friend sexkillz.
Am not going to be around when you fight
I am getting tired of all these merry-go-round debates, most people just ignore basic logic, but rather prefer to pursue fantasies. everyone to his/her own anyway. cool
Re: Virginity Is Not Every Thing by HighChief4(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2011
claremont:

Nice to know you are starting to believe in my theories of delusion, I knew you will eventually come around somehow grin. Leave out that delusional character called sexskillz from matters of "love", he is still a small boy cheesy.

I dont wish to join in you guys debate, but for the bolded, that dude is truly deluded
Re: Virginity Is Not Every Thing by pendo89(f): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2011
undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Virginity Is Not Every Thing by tpia5: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2011
The poster is really s.tupid.

1. You blew off another lady for no valid reason and are now complaining.

D.umb.

2. To you, doctors measuring the cervical dilation is something to whine about.

Extremely d.umb.
Re: Virginity Is Not Every Thing by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2011
claremont:

Nice to know you are starting to believe in my theories of delusion, I knew you will eventually come around somehow grin. Leave out that delusional character called sexskillz from matters of "love", [size=16pt]he is still a small boy[/size] cheesy.
A Small BOY that SCARES YOU SHITLESS WITH HIS QUESTIONS YOU CANT ANSWER? cheesy
I'm PROUD!!! cool cool
Re: Virginity Is Not Every Thing by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2011
High_Chief:

I dont wish to join in you guys debate, but for the bolded, that dude is truly [size=15pt]deluded[/size]
Even YOU? Some one HIGH, is calling another DELUDED?
Re: Virginity Is Not Every Thing by HighChief4(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2011
^^^Am done with you son. But why is it that you have this record of derailing any thread you rear your head into
Re: Virginity Is Not Every Thing by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2011
^^^Am done with you son. But why is it that you have this record of derailing any thread you rear your head into
Thank you Papy! Maybe that's because unlike most of you folks out here, I AM ALLERGIC TO B.U.L.L.Poo!!!
Re: Virginity Is Not Every Thing by dammytex: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2011
Most discussed topic on NL. VIRGINITY. why why why?
Re: Virginity Is Not Every Thing by lindabon: 12:53am On Jul 31, 2011
But how?? u found a virgin, and married becos she was a virgin. . . sounds kinda needy to me. is dat how badly u need a virgin. this whole virgin thing, me i think it has to work both ways. bro, i'm sure u've defiled a lot of women, why be selfish about getting an undefiled one yourself. my own is that for those of us who have been lusting after the opposite sex all our lives, just stick wit the habit. but wanting to get a fresh, unplucked fruit from the vineyard, while being stained is totally selfish and undeserving.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married / Ladies, Would You Marry A Reformed Womanizer / Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.