Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others (79426 Views)

Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) / Tekno Shares Another Photo Of His Cassava And Its Bigger Than When He Shared It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by folake4u(f): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
Prudoh:
Ha! Portable, a Chelsea fan... No wonder.. SMH

Wetin Chelsea do you? undecided
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Christistruth00: 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
joshtooxplicit:

By your metric, Musk is irresponsible.

If Elon Musk was responsible why would his own daughter go to Court to Disown him?

It is family builders that become Nation Builders
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by ify0000(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Dis poco Lee guy don suffer for dis portable hand Wallahi grin

4 Likes

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Tboymessiah(m): 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Okobola146:
now I know why e dey pain you, you're a modafokn head slammer. Insha Allah ko, insha Mohammed ni. F^ck off!

Mumu, Insha Allah kon mean sey I be Muslim abi, I just whine u to cry ni and you really cry me a glass cup.

Allah ko Alabama ni.....

1 Like

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Prudoh(m): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
folake4u:

Wetin Chelsea do you? undecided
80% of their fans are tout...
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by nedekid: 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Davido shouldn't have unfollowed portable.

Portable was only trying to make more money as to maximise the use of his fame whilst it lasts.

I just like this portable for no reason, he's a living testimony of Nobody wey no fit to make am oh grin

Honestly, Money is like steroid, just look at portable's muscles grin
Even if David u followed him, he should have ignored or kept quite, knowing he had to make collect that money from APC.
Davido is his benefactor and all respect duely accorded.
Over the years, I have seen when you help poor people, most of them don't appreciate it deep down. Once the make money, they want to show you they have arrived.
Many years ago my older bro had a couple of friends or rather hangers on that will come to his apartment. Note he was not married oh. Supprisenly those friends" were already family men.
They will feed in his house, morning afternoon and night once he is home. The will even tag with him to his office hoping to see small business. Na so him go involve them. Even money to take home to their families.
One came crying that he needed money to pay his house rent, they were kicking him out. Do you know my bro gave him 50k, way back 1999!
Few years later this guy got a job, was OK on his level, the next story he spread was that when he was broke, he met my bro for assistance to pay his rent, say my bro gave him the money he requested for but with left hand! A grudge he held over the years.
Meanwhile my bro na igbo person not brought up knowing the sensitivity of left or right hand to a Yoruba guy. Him give him paddy money innocently.
Another one he paid for his wedding, from hall to food. When he sent the guy to go collect money from his debtor, nigger chopped the money!
So many stories of ungreatful folks that when they make money they then want to drag shoulders with their then helper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by folake4u(f): 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Prudoh:

80% of their fans are tout...

It's quite unfortunate that you have this mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Christistruth00: 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Okobola146:
I know you, I'm your account manager

I Don’t have an Account Manager
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by NessFortunate: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=Ade1234tayo post=114796923]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJhKomOGmVo

Davido and Portable has been having some issues for some few days now and fans are not happy with it but on the other side they are just waiting to hear something from Davido but he has been quite busy for some days now.

Yesterday Portable posted a certain video on his personal Instagram page and he was trying to give motivation to his fans and followers but later it was found out that he made the video for Davido because he feel Davido is feeling too big in the music industry.

He said he is not happy about what Davido did to him on social media especially on Instagram because Davido unfollow him and to him he did nothing wrong to take such punishment from OBO but all he is saying is that everyone has his own way if living.

Just this afternoon he drop other video which he said that back in his days Davido dash him some amount of money and he made it clear that he never spent .

werey... Dey bite the finger that fed him. Smh.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by 7arrows: 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

Davido and Portable has been having some issues for some few days now and fans are not happy with it but on the other side they are just waiting to hear something from Davido but he has been quite busy for some days now.

Yesterday Portable posted a certain video on his personal Instagram page and he was trying to give motivation to his fans and followers but later it was found out that he made the video for Davido because he feel Davido is feeling too big in the music industry.

He said he is not happy about what Davido did to him on social media especially on Instagram because Davido unfollow him and to him he did nothing wrong to take such punishment from OBO but all he is saying is that everyone has his own way if living.

Just this afternoon he drop other video which he said that back in his days Davido dash him some amount of money and he made it clear that he never spent it alone he shared it with Poco lee and others.

Portable I beg will u just shut up and face ur music. OBO is very busy now I beg.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Prudoh(m): 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
folake4u:

It's quite unfortunate that you have this mentality.
Yea.. Cuz am not a knuckle-head, What i said was fact!
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by ecomalchemistt(m): 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
Rest easy
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Lightorder: 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Prudoh:

Even me o... Chelsea fans are tout.
true
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by SenatePresdo(m): 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
nedekid:

Even if David u followed him, he should have ignored or kept quite, knowing he had to make collect that money from APC.
Over the years, I have seen when you help poor people, most of them don't appreciate it deep down. Once the make money, they want to show you they have arrived.
Many years ago my older bro had a couple of friends or rather hangers on that will come to his apartment. Note he was not married oh. Supprisenly those friends" were already family men.
They will feed in his house, morning afternoon and night once he is home. The will even tag with him to his office hoping to see small business. Na so him go involve them. Even money to take home to their families.
One came crying that he needed money to pay his house rent, they were kicking him out. Do you know my bro gave him 50k, way back 1999!
Few years later this guy got a job, was OK on his level, the next story he spread was that when he was broke, he met my bro for assistance to pay his rent, say my bro gave him the money he requested for but with left hand! A grudge he held over the years.
Meanwhile my bro na igbo person not brought up knowing the sensitivity of left or right hand to a Yoruba guy. Him give him paddy money innocently.
Another one he paid for his wedding, from hall to food. When he sent the guy to go collect money from his debtor, nigger chopped the money!
So many stories of ungreatful folks that when they make money they then want to drag shoulders with their then helper.

But portable is not dragging shoulders with Davido.
He's just a professional doing a job, no personal feelings.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Gistsme1(m): 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Davido and Adeleke, shed tears as reports suggests PDP leading in the Osun state
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeq6bTekjL4
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Molutex(m): 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Naijaguy12345:
Fu@k Davido !

Portable has to make a living somehow.
your name is saying that you will loss your sense in the next 12345 days to come
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Abbeytoy(m): 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
backnbeta:
Portable is an ingrate! Forget their differences. Someone dashed you 3k dollars and you're telling the world you shared it with others...the important thing is that he gave you! You could have waited all this out and Davido who unfollowed you would have probably followed you again after the whole election gra gra undecided

Hypocrisy of the highest order... You lot would be among those supporting Osinbajo against Tinubu óò.

Anyway, we all have area of interest and we're all hypocrite in one way or another.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Sammyimpostor: 12:01am On Jul 17, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

E no mean anything, davido to dey form small pikin level.

No wonder WizKid talk sey e dey do like small pikin.

Meanwhile, I just dey pity osun ppu for this dancer wey dem one make their governor, at the end they will know the present Governor really tried.

Person wey be sey e no get retentive memory, all the corper for government office and aoz don suffer.

Your problem is not about Davido and portable but you hate his uncle Ademola because he is not in the same party with you.
I'm sorry, rest.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Tboymessiah(m): 12:04am On Jul 17, 2022
Sammyimpostor:

Your problem is not about Davido and portable but you hate his uncle Ademola because he is not in the same party with you.
I'm sorry, rest.

U have just guess wrong
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Celeboy22: 12:05am On Jul 17, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

Just this afternoon he drop other video which he said that back in his days Davido dash him some amount of money and he made it clear that he never spent it alone he shared it with Poco lee and others.

Portable is not a musician

He should remain silent and don't talk much

He won't remain in the moonlight as from next year.

Most of the Chairmen no dey like relate very well with boiz bcs of see finish.

Nobi everybody them dey drag near body

Mostly this Bros from the westilos, you can't trust them, I live in Lagos and I know them very well .
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by GoodIsGod: 12:07am On Jul 17, 2022
SwayG:
Music industry don collect.

Craze man Don blow.

Dem never see anything cheesy

Which kind blow he blow. His blowing no reach Adekunle Gold blow talkless Davido or Wizkid.
He lacks education and sense e com ugly join am.

All the money he has made combined is not up to one foreign show of Davido or Wizkid.
Yoruba calls guys like him Ọmọ oju o rọla ri. (Person wey see small money and run craze)

Shior
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by davidque: 12:19am On Jul 17, 2022
Portable can't see passed his belle. What he will eat is all that concerns him nothing more. Nigeria is in dire need of people to stand and defend and uplift her and people like portable couldn't be bordered as long as he is getting food to eat. coming out boldly on social media to hail politicians and ask for people to vote them all because they paid you money shows he stands for nothing but himself. no surprise that some people may unfollow him or just never take him serious again
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Okobola146: 12:20am On Jul 17, 2022
Christistruth00:

I Don’t have an Account Manager
yinmu
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Okobola146: 12:22am On Jul 17, 2022
Tboymessiah:

Mumu, Insha Allah kon mean sey I be Muslim abi, I just whine u to cry ni and you really cry me a glass cup.

Allah ko Alabama ni.....
e pain am. Come chop agbado, cassava, and corn
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by GoodIsGod: 12:27am On Jul 17, 2022
emcube50:
This is so insane of portable and I think he's lost it.
A popular Yoruba adage says when a child is lifted from the discomfort of sleeping on a floor mat to a bed,he tends to roll back to the mat on the floor again.
I won't be surprised if he ends up again in the slum.

And when he ends up broke again it will be very hard to see people who would lift him up again. He has been rude to many and many who has not been rude to hate his character.

They will rather mock him.

Majek Fashek of blessed memory comes to mind. He became broke totally. And he never got out of it till he died. Despite the fact that people loved him.

I wonder if APC paid him up to 20Milla. And that is an amount Davido and the likes lavish in the club.

His parents are feeling like king Kong now instead of warning him. He might even lose his life. He is reckless.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by nairamaniac: 12:28am On Jul 17, 2022
backnbeta:
Portable is an ingrate! Forget their differences. Someone dashed you 3k dollars and you're telling the world you shared it with others...the important thing is that he gave you! You could have waited all this out and Davido who unfollowed you would have probably followed you again after the whole election gra gra undecided

I'm not one bit a fan of portable, but rather a biggest fan of davido.
I even want PDP to win that osun election.

But davido really goofed on this one. Davido unfollowing him is an indirect-intimidation and very very childish.
It's the fans that were portatraying the election as a DAVIDO vs PORTABLE match, it wasn't PORTABLE doing that.

Then definitely Davido needed to protect his image from being dragged down to portable's level, then the best he could do was logout from anything that connects him to Portable.

That was highly stupid.

It's like becos people in your house are comparing your intelligence to that of your younger brother in same house, you would now refuse to sleep in that same room/bed you both have been sleeping on for past 20 years??

Davido is too vulnerable to CLOUT-AFFOLIATED-AFFAIRS.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Kzinne: 12:30am On Jul 17, 2022
nedekid:

and do 50k for 1999 Na money? When boys were giving out 5 Milli dash
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Amotekun777: 12:31am On Jul 17, 2022
Bamz:

I like your posts cheesy

Foolish Simpleton! angry
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by nairamaniac: 12:32am On Jul 17, 2022
davidque:
Portable can't see passed his belle. What he will eat is all that concerns him nothing more. Nigeria is in dire need of people to stand and defend and uplift her and people like portable couldn't be bordered as long as he is getting food to eat. coming out boldly on social media to hail politicians and ask for people to vote them all because they paid you money shows he stands for nothing but himself. no surprise that some people may unfollow him or just never take him serious again

That was very very honourable of portable to have admitted to us he was paid to promote a candidate.
Davido is not one-percent any better than portable in this case, cos he is also supporting his uncle based on PERSONAL-INTEREST, not unbiased-conviction.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by endy69: 12:34am On Jul 17, 2022
Prudoh:
Ha! Portable, a Chelsea fan... No wonder.. SMH
We reject him. Left for me this guy will be broke but thank God, I no be God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charles Inojie, Wife & Children Rock 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us’ T-shirts, Caps (Photo) / Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) / Mr Ibu And Family(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.