Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others (79348 Views)

Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) / Tekno Shares Another Photo Of His Cassava And Its Bigger Than When He Shared It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Lightorder: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Prudoh:
Ha! Portable, a Chelsea fan... No wonder.. SMH
now I stop wondering
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Warmaterial(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please Anthony okeke also known as Faith S. H, has opened another account today he is a criminal He has been bust on a several occasions. Don't fall in to any victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as the greatest scammer on nairaland please be warn of him already

-He will always created an accounts with a pitiable moniker like SolicitHelp, praygrace, angela and so on, he is notorious scammer

-He will then target interesting topics that may likely hit front page and drop a good comments that will get him so many likes and shares. He well known fraudster here

-In the night around 8pm to 10pm, he will change his gender to female to gather pity and edit the post he made in the morning with a pitiable story of how he is suffering and cook other pitiable story to fool a lots,

And The next day, the previous posts are deleted and he created another accounts and the cycle continues always because he never get tired of scamming people's here

He has scam a lots of people's here with a touching heart story, he even add a video to it to fool a lots of people's please try to ignore him he has already make a millions of naira here on nairaland by scamming a lots of people's their hard earned money
so that guy na alaye.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Omo ofo, you dey support evil party onikure

1 Like

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Prudoh(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
ogbenimax007:
grin winku well
Yes na...
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by dydx2020(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
People viewing this thread alone ......

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by emcube50: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
This is so insane of portable and I think he's lost it.
A popular Yoruba adage says when a child is lifted from the discomfort of sleeping on a floor mat to a bed,he tends to roll back to the mat on the floor again.
I won't be surprised if he ends up again in the slum.

3 Likes

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Originality007: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Davido shouldn't have unfollowed portable.

Portable was only trying to make more money as to maximise the use of his fame whilst it lasts.

I just like this portable for no reason, he's a living testimony of Nobody wey no fit to make am oh grin

Honestly, Money is like steroid, just look at portable's muscles grin

Rubbish, na Portable buy Davido phone or data?
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by jimetagambo: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
freddie009:
This is the reason, people don't like to help others, an ungrateful attitude.
You did not understand his video.
He said something in the line that people will dash you money, then turn around and act like they own you because they have given you money.

I don't like the guy, but I think this is the first time he ever made sense to me.

2 Likes

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by promzy555(m): 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
I see why some pple dislike dis ungrateful soul
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by etrange: 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lol... dude just be embarrassing others.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Okobola146: 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
The thing Davido do am, pain am well well. The guy is even a Chelsea fan, I'm not surprised, that's where he really belongs, the club of touts, aboki, mai shai and co
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Originality007: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

E no mean anything, davido to dey form small pikin level.

No wonder WizKid talk sey e dey do like small pikin.

Meanwhile, I just dey pity osun ppu for this dancer wey dem one make their governor, at the end they will know the present Governor really tried.

Person wey be sey e no get retentive memory, all the corper for government office and aoz don suffer.

Senseless talk, are u the one to Davido who he go follow or unfollow? instead u to caution that stupid drug addict, u are talking nonsense
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Streetmovement(m): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Werey just dey vomit since yesterday, wetin he chop sef, abi na breakfast cheesy grin
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Okobola146: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
promzy555:
I see why some pple dislike dis ungrateful soul
I think you see now
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Prudoh(m): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lightorder:
now I stop wondering
Even me o... Chelsea fans are tout.

1 Like

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Chudyfuto(m): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
My major concern is How can remove that towel that has an inscription of my beautiful club on his neck.... ?
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Okobola146: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

E no mean anything, davido to dey form small pikin level.

No wonder WizKid talk sey e dey do like small pikin.

Meanwhile, I just dey pity osun ppu for this dancer wey dem one make their governor, at the end they will know the present Governor really tried.

Person wey be sey e no get retentive memory, all the corper for government office and aoz don suffer.
the election results don dey pain dus one for body. Go sleep o

1 Like

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Streett: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
People weh dey view this thread plenty pass the comments ….

Me self been dey observe till I observe the long queue

1 Like

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Okobola146: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Prudoh:

Even me o... Chelsea fans are tout.
portable just confirmed it to the whole world

1 Like

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by kingyakos: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
E be like say d egbo wey dis ungrateful illiterate dey smoke dem carry am cross border from sudan
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Hydroxide(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Davido shouldn't have unfollowed portable.

Portable was only trying to make more money as to maximise the use of his fame whilst it lasts.

I just like this portable for no reason, he's a living testimony of Nobody wey no fit to make am oh grin

Honestly, Money is like steroid, just look at portable's muscles grin
if not that Davido is a generous and free guy, he suppose dey follow person like portable? You won't see people like Burna boy or wiz kid following portable. Sometimes Davido dey fall my hand for being too accessible.

4 Likes

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by pacespot(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
This portable boy definitely has diarrhea of the mouth.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by vicshub(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
Davido has the constitutional right to follow and unfollow anybody. The way portable has the right of electoral choices. Why is the illiterate ranting?
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Moh247: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
This one wey Adeleke don enter for Osun, if Portable do anyhow for Osogbo, them go give am better beating
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Jobbyteno(m): 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
*LEARN HOW TO MAKE UNIQUE TRENDING GELE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME.*

*A two days auto gele training*���
*✅You will learn how to make 3 trending styles*
* *Full fan gele*

* *Half fan gele*

* *Round gele*

* *Center knot ruffles gele*

*✅ Basic measurements from start to finish*
*✅Easy to understand*
*✅Time for class is 8pm when vendors & learners are more relaxed*
*✅ Videos are very detailed*
*✅Very affordable*
*BONUS*
*✅ Online visibility*
*✅ Business branding*

*VENUE*:*WHATSAPP*
*TRAINING STARTS 22ND-23RD JULY 2022.*

*SEE YOU IN CLASS�.*

*VIDEOS AVAILABLE*

*PLEASE DO NOT PAY TO ANY OTHER ACCOUNT NUMBER ASIDE FROM THIS ��*
*ENDURANCE GABRIEL, ACCESS BANK,0032781998 YOU CAN MAKE PAYMENT VIA MOBILE TRANSFER,ATM TRANSFER, BANK CASH DEPOSIT OR P.O.S.*

*RECHARGE CARD IS NOT ALLOWED ❌*

*Once you make your payment, kindly notify with your payment name or payment screenshot,you will be added to the official training class immediately.*
Follow LinkedIn below:
https:///Ie4SoGgjSGx8W906HJO5tg

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by kingyakos: 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Next thing now u go hear say tinubu wan sponsor the idiot for election because e no get certificate grin
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by VULCAN(m): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Anybody who falls for him deserves it.

He has been here for months dropping the same drivel. I guess he is fooling newbies who may be naive

iiifedimma:
Please Anthony okeke also known as Faith S. H, has opened another account today he is a criminal He has been bust on a several occasions. Don't fall in to any victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as the greatest scammer on nairaland please be warn of him already

-He will always created an accounts with a pitiable moniker like SolicitHelp, praygrace, angela and so on, he is notorious scammer

-He will then target interesting topics that may likely hit front page and drop a good comments that will get him so many likes and shares. He well known fraudster here

-In the night around 8pm to 10pm, he will change his gender to female to gather pity and edit the post he made in the morning with a pitiable story of how he is suffering and cook other pitiable story to fool a lots,

And The next day, the previous posts are deleted and he created another accounts and the cycle continues always because he never get tired of scamming people's here

He has scam a lots of people's here with a touching heart story, he even add a video to it to fool a lots of people's please try to ignore him he has already make a millions of naira here on nairaland by scamming a lots of people's their hard earned money
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Prudoh(m): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
Okobola146:
lmao...
Comrade please lower the vawlence.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by kingyakos: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jobbyteno:
*LEARN HOW TO MAKE UNIQUE TRENDING GELE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME.*

*A two days auto gele training*���
*✅You will learn how to make 3 trending styles*
* *Full fan gele*

* *Half fan gele*

* *Round gele*

* *Center knot ruffles gele*

*✅ Basic measurements from start to finish*
*✅Easy to understand*
*✅Time for class is 8pm when vendors & learners are more relaxed*
*✅ Videos are very detailed*
*✅Very affordable*
*BONUS*
*✅ Online visibility*
*✅ Business branding*

*VENUE*:*WHATSAPP*
*TRAINING STARTS 22ND-23RD JULY 2022.*

*SEE YOU IN CLASS�.*

*VIDEOS AVAILABLE*

*PLEASE DO NOT PAY TO ANY OTHER ACCOUNT NUMBER ASIDE FROM THIS ��*
*ENDURANCE GABRIEL, ACCESS BANK,0032781998 YOU CAN MAKE PAYMENT VIA MOBILE TRANSFER,ATM TRANSFER, BANK CASH DEPOSIT OR P.O.S.*

*RECHARGE CARD IS NOT ALLOWED ❌*

*Once you make your payment, kindly notify with your payment name or payment screenshot,you will be added to the official training class immediately.*
Follow LinkedIn below:
https:///Ie4SoGgjSGx8W906HJO5tg

Auto gele, e get remote abi na touch screen grin
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Niceessien(m): 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
Oyetola's biggest problem won't him loosing this election.... Na if him owe PORTABLE balance, na dia the shege go dey
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Prudoh(m): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
Okobola146:
Haha! That's how the behave... You need a help of an agbero call a Chelsea
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by latolz: 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
This blogger must be very useless...Looking for some8to write...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido's Fiancée, Chioma Flaunts Her Engagement Ring (Photos) / Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) / Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Cleavage, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.