Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others (79417 Views)

Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) / Tekno Shares Another Photo Of His Cassava And Its Bigger Than When He Shared It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Timmzycul11: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2022
okomile:
This guy sha
Let us see u in five years time

Weere
He doesn't have the talent to keep him five years in the present music industry in Nigeria, use Slimcase as a case study....

1 Like

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by DavidEsq(m): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2022
wordbank:
Ground wey dey under davido no be the same ground you stand
Cap wisely
Strong, wise and deep sayings right here
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by HarlequinLekex: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
Prudoh:
Ha! Portable, a Chelsea fan... No wonder.. SMH
Why are you a sentiment creator;not all chelsea fans are that streetful.It is bcoz you have not met rich dudes in your life that are chelsea fans.idiot
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Prudoh(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Why are you a sentiment creator;not all chelsea fans are that streetful.It is bcoz you have not met rich dudes in your life that are chelsea fans.idiot
Me exchanging words with you, will sound as if am ill-considered like you. "zany" a thickheaded Chelsea fan trying to feel among... You sound like a being whos life is compared to things in the dunny.. Idi*t!
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by HarlequinLekex: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
Prudoh:

Me exchanging words with you, will sound as if am ill-considered like you. "zany" a thickheaded Chelsea fan trying to feel among... You sound like a being whos life is compared to things in the dunny.. Idi*t!
Funny enough am not a chelsea fan bcoz i never walk alone;i just decided to let u know that not all chelsea fans are streetful.Bro am not here for fight i come in peace
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Prudoh(m): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Funny enough am not a chelsea fan bcoz i never walk alone;i just decided to let u know that not all chelsea fans are streetful.Bro am not here for fight i come in peace
I fathom, the reason i replied was that you included "sentimental creator". 80% of Chelsea fans are wild, their reasoning is too low... Checkout their taunt on social media.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by HarlequinLekex: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
Prudoh:

I fathom, the reason i replied was that you included "sentimental creator". 80% of Chelsea fans are wild, their reasoning is too low... Checkout their taunt on social media.
Ok,am sorry for that.Which football club do you belong to as a fan.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Prudoh(m): 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Ok,am sorry for that.Which football club do you belong to as a fan.
I do support City.. Man City
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by HarlequinLekex: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
Prudoh:
I do support City.. Man City
Man c is a great team

1 Like

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Brightwhite20(m): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
Portable is getting handsome oo
That's my G
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Prudoh(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Man c is a great team
Yea, i just like the team naturally.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Prozico22(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Naijaguy12345:
Fu@k Davido !

Portable has to make a living somehow.
YOU SAID FU@K DAVIDO WEY DASH AM 3K DOLLARS
HOW MUCH YOU DON GIVE PORTABLE HIS MUSIC YOU KNOW FIT DOWNLOAD NA FROM XENDER YOU RECIEVE AM COME HERE THE SHOUT FU@K DAVIDO
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Prudoh(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Man c is a great team
YNWA, doesn't make noise, but chelsea, Ah! Fear their fan base.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by surequality: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Portable, Portable Listen:
He that use evil to pay for good, evil will not depart from his house.
Proverb 17:13
Be careful!
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Wwwq: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Really
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by mikeoreoluwa: 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
Portable too rax,I don't like him
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
Prozico22:

YOU SAID FU@K DAVIDO WEY DASH AM 3K DOLLARS
HOW MUCH YOU DON GIVE PORTABLE HIS MUSIC YOU KNOW FIT DOWNLOAD NA FROM XENDER YOU RECIEVE AM COME HERE THE SHOUT FU@K DAVIDO
Then fu@k you too !
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Thomasankara(m): 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Prudoh:
it can only be them
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Prudoh(m): 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
Thomasankara:
it can only be them
na them o!
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Prozico22(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
Naijaguy12345:
Then fu@k you too !
HE BE LIKE SAY YOU GO LIKE FU@K OOOO
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Mrice22: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Prudoh:

I swear na their way...
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Mrice22: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
tillaman:
Dunderhead
You are not half the man OBO is, he gifted you $3k out of the good of his heart so whatever or whoever you share it with is your problem not his problem
You are just an ungrateful bastard, your meeting with Davido also expanded your fan base one way or the other

At the end of the day we are all humans

His juju go soon end and na gofundme for zazuzu..
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by freddie009(m): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
Sheggy13:

So in your mind Davido helped him cos he gave him 3k dollars? Portable was the man of the moment and Davido simply keyed into Portable's media hype at that moment for his personal PR with that cash gift especially when his rival Wizkid had done similar. You expect Portable to be Davido's slave and not have his own electoral choice and hustle for personal interest in APC because Davido had given him money before and same Davido was pursuing his own personal interest with his uncle in PDP? Mumu people too full this country.

Why be say Nigerians can't buttress their point without insult, immaturity in this country is on the highest level. Must everybody accept your view?
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Sheggy13(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
freddie009:

Why be say Nigerians can't buttress their point without insult, immaturity in this country is on the highest level. Must everybody accept your view?
Lol, you are calling another person immature (which is an insult) and still have the guts to say someone is expressing his view with insult. Can't you see the irony?
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by freddie009(m): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Sheggy13:

Lol, you are calling another person immature (which is an insult) and still have the guts to say someone is expressing his view with insult. Can't you see the irony?

It is immature for calling one a"mumu" because he/she doesn't agree with him/her. There is no irony here.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by shegz24(m): 6:59am On Jul 18, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Shut up, how can one create enemies with your house boy or servant?

If you are jealous of the pikin, I won’t blame you.

Na to dey support am like mumu?
Why did he unfollow him?

Or are the likes of wizzy,burna,2baba houseboys too?
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by yad2eidi: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
tillaman:
that’s right!! by this time last year how much does he have to his name, the same family he claimed he changed their story they didn't even know his whereabout
Niqqaz are too quick to forget
today he don cast him naked pics dey everywhere for twitter
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by tillaman(m): 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
yad2eidi:
today he don cast him naked pics dey everywhere for twitter
that boy is bleeped up in the head

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Fan Goes Gaga For Wizkid On Stage At STARBOYFEST / "From Bum Shorts To Leggings" - Ozo Called Out By Fans Over His Choice Of Outfit / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.