Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others (79424 Views)

Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) / Tekno Shares Another Photo Of His Cassava And Its Bigger Than When He Shared It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Raxxye(m): 6:17am On Jul 17, 2022
This Portable guy na real mumu!
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Prudoh(m): 6:42am On Jul 17, 2022
endy69:

We reject him. Left for me this guy will be broke but thank God, I no be God
The guy brag alot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Oturatetuala(m): 6:49am On Jul 17, 2022
Islandlady:
Ahh someone should collect this boy phone!

He is causing more harm than good!

You are bae!
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 17, 2022
Mumu boy.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Babathanks(m): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2022
Prudoh:
Ha! Portable, a Chelsea fan... No wonder.. SMH
All this man u fan, una don start again oo and season never start o
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Prudoh(m): 6:56am On Jul 17, 2022
Babathanks:
All this man u fan, una don start again oo and season never start o
Haha! United will surprise everyone.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Cutehector(m): 6:57am On Jul 17, 2022
I wonder why people follow this agbero.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Bennysam: 6:58am On Jul 17, 2022
duduade:
This same portable that was crying because of dollars that time

Tufiakwa
That's the way
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Bennysam: 6:58am On Jul 17, 2022
duduade:
This same portable that was crying because of dollars that time

Tufiakwa
That's their way of life
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by gimakon2(m): 7:02am On Jul 17, 2022
What pride can do to a human being. I have learnt that pride, can mar and not make a man. No matter what you do, never bring pride into what you do.
No be swear, dude won't last long.

1 Like

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by nairamaniac: 7:12am On Jul 17, 2022
onatisi:
davido never for one day followed portable , this issue has been trashed yesterday . it is portable who feels tht because a sitting governor has invited and the gov is in opposition of davido , so therefore he and davido are mates or the same class .
davido will not even dignify him with a reply , because doing that will only make portable feel more important. elections go soon pass

Sorry can u give me any link to where the issue was trashed. I always thot davido like few other artist follow Portable and vice versa.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by olusma23(m): 7:14am On Jul 17, 2022
Portable is a full time ungrateful fellow. Money will bring out the real Man inside you.

The same guy that can't look Davido face or dare hug him is now talking trash because of the millions in his account.

Can any upcoming artist see the favour of any celebrity with this portable ungrateful act.

It's only Olamide that never collect wotowoto from portable.

1 Like

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by promzy555(m): 7:15am On Jul 17, 2022
Okobola146:
I think you see now
seriously
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by naikeboy(m): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2022
We Don disown this guy from Chelsea family abeg.... Since the guy no get sense and him no wan borrow.... Na only am say smoke weed...
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Mina79(f): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2022
Pride surely goes before destruction!
Honour whoever is ahead of you, that's the secret to going and remaining at the top.

1 Like

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by McLizbae: 7:38am On Jul 17, 2022
Portable nor get sense!
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by yad2eidi: 7:55am On Jul 17, 2022
Portable idiot
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by yad2eidi: 7:58am On Jul 17, 2022
tillaman:
Dunderhead
You are not half the man OBO is, he gifted you $3k out of the good of his heart so whatever or whoever you share it with is your problem not his problem
You are just an ungrateful bastard, your meeting with Davido also expanded your fan base one way or the other

At the end of the day we are all humans
people like him are the reason people don't help people
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Konjiboii: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2022
He will still come back to apologize

1 Like

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by virginchaser(m): 8:17am On Jul 17, 2022
Davido should stop forming God please. For the first time Portable talked some sense like a real man.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by tillaman(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2022
yad2eidi:
people like him are the reason people don't help people
that’s right!! by this time last year how much does he have to his name, the same family he claimed he changed their story they didn't even know his whereabout
Niqqaz are too quick to forget
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Ben6ene: 8:40am On Jul 17, 2022
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT AMEN ESTATE

Amen Estate is on a completely new plane of quality, taste and splendor in the Nigerian Real Estate sector. Located in Ibeju-Lekki axis of Lekki Peninsula, in Lagos, Amen Estate has set a high benchmark for comfort and convenience in Nigerian Master planned communities.

Designed to celebrate the grandeur of Nigeria’s rich architectural heritage, Amen Estates features a complementary to our culture and modern lifestyle. Our homes are not just beautiful; they are practical and affordable for the discerning home buyer in Nigeria and Abroad.

DO YOU WANT TO EARN HUGE COMMISSION FROM REAL ESTATE?

Click the link below to register as our Consultants.

http://portal.redbrickhomes.ng/691461

You will be provided with a login details to our portal where you will have everything you need to sell.

DO YOU WANT TO BUY OR INVEST IN ANY OF OUR PROPERTIES

Our Homes are Designed to celebrate the grandeur of Nigeria’s rich architectural heritage, Amen Estates features a complementary to our culture and modern lifestyle. Our homes are not just beautiful; they are practical and affordable for the discerning home buyer in Nigeria and Abroad.

Click the link below to buy any of our homes at AMEN ESTATE.

http://portal.redbrickhomes.ng/newvantage/regclientdirect.aspx?cid=691461

Or Call/ Whatsapp 07066963388 for enquiry or assistance.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by shegz24(m): 8:41am On Jul 17, 2022
But why Davido dey always create enemies ?

Today its Wizzy, tomorrow Burna, the next na 2baba, now Portable
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2022
Prudoh:
Ha! Portable, a Chelsea fan... No wonder.. SMH
who no know say chelsea fans are agberos?
another agbado-cassava candidate
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Aroyjunior(m): 9:18am On Jul 17, 2022
I will be so dissapointed if davido reply this tweep.
This guy no worth am.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Prudoh(m): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2022
IamBabsjnr:
who no know say chelsea fans are agberos? another agbado-cassava candidate
LMAO... Peace is never an option!
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by buckeyemedia: 9:37am On Jul 17, 2022
Aroyjunior:
I will be so dissapointed if davido reply this tweep.
This guy no worth am.
Now that the APC that recruited the idiot has lost the election, na beg e go enter next?

Mumu idiot, you will see him very soon laying on the floor crying begging for forgiveness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by buckeyemedia: 9:40am On Jul 17, 2022
shegz24:
But why Davido dey always create enemies ?

Today its Wizzy, tomorrow Burna, the next na 2baba, now Portable
Shut up, how can one create enemies with your house boy or servant?

If you are jealous of the pikin, I won’t blame you.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Zaheeddudu: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2022
Theoarhics:
So this idiot na Chelsea fan. Abeg will reject you. Go join Man u
abi woman u
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by highness25(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJhKomOGmVo

Davido and Portable has been having some issues for some few days now and fans are not happy with it but on the other side they are just waiting to hear something from Davido but he has been quite busy for some days now.

Yesterday Portable posted a certain video on his personal Instagram page and he was trying to give motivation to his fans and followers but later it was found out that he made the video for Davido because he feel Davido is feeling too big in the music industry.

He said he is not happy about what Davido did to him on social media especially on Instagram because Davido unfollow him and to him he did nothing wrong to take such punishment from OBO but all he is saying is that everyone has his own way if living.

Just this afternoon he drop other video which he said that back in his days Davido dash him some amount of money and he made it clear that he never spent it alone he shared it with Poco lee and others.
me no de kuku understand Yoruba so anything wey the guy talk I no hear
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Emmanue246780(m): 11:05am On Jul 17, 2022
ImoleNaija:
This boy no just get sense at all. How can a being be this daft?

He talks too much.
portable wan crying because of dollars my boss did not cry ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charles Inojie, Wife & Children Rock 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us’ T-shirts, Caps (Photo) / Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) / Mr Ibu And Family(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.