Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others (79420 Views)

Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) / Tekno Shares Another Photo Of His Cassava And Its Bigger Than When He Shared It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Juanmike(m): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
Prudoh:
Ha! Portable, a Chelsea fan... No wonder.. SMH
Even MC Oluomo na Chelsea fan, dem use Agbero swear the club.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Galadimabawa: 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
Who the gods want to destroy .......
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Christistruth00: 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Na Chelsea fan
That agbero character no fit leave them grin
But on a serious note,this dude talks too much.
I'm sure Davido will not reply him,he's too responsible for that.

Davido that has 3 kids with 3 different Women, Responsible?

How do you define irresponsible ?
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by MrAnku: 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
Chelsea fan!!! No wonder ��
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Proudlyomonna: 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
Idiot who ask you how many people beg for money grin grin grin
Se you beg abi you no beg? grin
Se him give you abi him no give you? grin grin
Se you follow collect or not?
Se you follow chop am or not ? grin
Until dis this fellow wey mess for one of the greatest men in the History of this Country mouth, go comot clothes for market na him una go carry am go Yaba left abi angry

1 Share

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Okobola146: 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
Prudoh:
Haha! That's how the behave... You need a help of an agbero call a Chelsea
yes o and they are very very cheap

1 Like

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Prudoh(m): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
Juanmike:
Even MC Oluomo na Chelsea fan, dem use Agbero swear the club.
All of them are tout/agbero.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Splendidpmo: 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Me no knw y I dislike dis guy, Dem suppose lock him mouth with padlock.

Dude talks too much
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Pastorsmile: 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Just because Someone unfollowed you, you are ranting like this?
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Okobola146: 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Christistruth00:

na bad belle dey worry you. Davido's success and wealth dey make you vex. I understand, at 68 you no get pass 5k for bank account. Sorry you hear?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by VULCAN(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
You seem to be very sentimental.

Getting 15mins of fame is good but pls keep something in mind, people can pull you up but they cannot stop you from falling back to where you began.

That is because you may deceive a few people to be lifted but eventually bad behaviour may cause you to be dropped.

What you should be focused on is not that portable is a star without a decent background but can he sustain it.

He is already showing the world that he is disloyal so don't be surprised when helpers begin to have second thoughts about him.

Nothing stopped him from reaching out to davido BEFORE the gig and letting him know.

I will not have been surprised if Davido would have given him the cash and told him to return what they paid him.

That is LOYALTY

And it is ALWAYS rewarded, sooner or later

SenatePresdo:

Davido shouldn't have unfollowed portable.

Portable was only trying to make more money as to maximise the use of his fame whilst it lasts.

I just like this portable for no reason, he's a living testimony of Nobody wey no fit to make am oh grin

Honestly, Money is like steroid, just look at portable's muscles grin
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Christistruth00: 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
Okobola146:
na bad belle dey worry you. Davido's success and wealth dey make you vex. I understand, at 68 you no get pass 5k for bank account. Sorry you hear?

You don’t even know me
I feel so sorry for you
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Omoodutodaiwa1: 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lessons here is never forget the those that lift you when you are down
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by teckmore(m): 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Davido shouldn't have unfollowed portable.

Portable was only trying to make more money as to maximise the use of his fame whilst it lasts.

I just like this portable for no reason, he's a living testimony of Nobody wey no fit to make am oh grin

You are part of his problem...

You like an ingrate?

Honestly, Money is like steroid, just look at portable's muscles grin
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Prudoh(m): 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Okobola146:
yes o and they are very very cheap
Ask any female gender in naija the club she support, don't be surprise she'll mention Chelsea... An any how club...
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Abyounghammed(m): 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
It's unwise to give a poor mentality man power, he will eventually abuse it.... Such is the case of mr portable
Just iphone and little data, he still can't outsmart and control the phone
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Okobola146: 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Christistruth00:

You don’t even know me
I feel so sorry for you
I know you, I'm your account manager
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Cholison(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
APC will remain his source of income
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Gbeng30(m): 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
This boy called zazu should know that he can't fight grace... Whose God has blessed no one can curse... Someone need to padlock his mouth...ko to lule.. grin grin grin
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Tboymessiah(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Okobola146:
the election results don dey pain dus one for body. Go sleep o

You wey no dey osun state....

APC go win this election insha'Allah!!!
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Gbeng30(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Gbeng30:
This boy called zazu should know that he can't fight grace... Whose God has blessed no one can curse... Someone need to padlock his mouth...ko to lule.. grin grin grin
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Tboymessiah(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Originality007:

Senseless talk, are u the one to Davido who he go follow or unfollow? instead u to caution that stupid drug addict, u are talking nonsense

Senseless talk keh!!!!

O baje o
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by aigbokiejohnson(m): 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
No matter what, never fight your benefactor
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
Islandlady:
Ahh someone should collect this boy phone!

He is causing more harm than good!
I think you should recommend madness drug for him
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by King125007(m): 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
okomile:
This guy sha
Let us see u in five years time

Weere

5yrs ke.... Next year the name will be like it never existed ,nor be curse just fact..

1 Like

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Juliusetoo: 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Portable noise is too much
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Benwallt(m): 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
People that need and deserve grace find none but you see the charlatans and miscreants are loaded with it. Live balance o but in Nigeria it is not balance. Politically, it is slavery. Religiously, it is deceit. Socially, it is criminal. Entertainment wise, it is bickerings. infrastructuraly, it is dead and as for Bahari, I leave him to you

1 Like

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Okobola146: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tboymessiah:

You wey no dey osun state....

APC go win this election insha'Allah!!!
now I know why e dey pain you, you're a modafokn head slammer. Insha Allah ko, insha Mohammed ni. F^ck off!
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Juliusetoo: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
Portable you are supporting fake party, that miss you are wicked, stop making noise, Davido is bigger than you okay
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by joshtooxplicit: 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Christistruth00:

By your metric, Musk is irresponsible.
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Maddestdp(m): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
No one even asked him all these ibaka things. David pass you and doesn't have his time. Not everyone will stoop to his wayray level to reply him. Replying him is giving him relevance. It's a matter of months and he fade away. After Zazu, which other of his songs does people know or trend well again. No sensible artiste will feature him except upcoming artistes like him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / Charles Inojie, Wife & Children Rock 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us’ T-shirts, Caps (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.