Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Share Your Unemployment Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Unemployment Experience (19403 Views)

Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever / Top 10 Lucrative Blue-collar Jobs In Nigeria To Beat Graduate Unemployment / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by Hamachi(f): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
A solar energy company is currently recruiting for the below position.

Job Role: Customer Service Representative Intern
Job Type: 6 months renewable contract
* Fluent in English, Hausa,Nupe and Yoruba language.
* Minimum of 1 year Customer Service experience

CVs can be sent to
talentresourcesng.eea@engie.com with "CSR" as subject of the mail.
Kola5281:
A lot has really happened to me on this unemployment wahala since i finished service last year. I initially got a job as a credit officer in a microfinance bank, omooo i won diee for that work cos i didn't know it entails me walking around the whole state just to get customers to take loan and if i didn't meet stipulated target, my salary might get delayed. 2 month into the job, i had already had to resign cos of the hazard the job posed, imagine a young guy like me harassing a 70yr old men & women cos of default, it even got to the point I had accident but God saved me shaa, naso i leave the work ooo. 5 months later after sapa nearly killed me, i got another job in a Medical Lab working as a laboratory officer, i worked there for 6 months and i had to resign this month cos the pay was small and my employer wasn't ready to increase it, imagine graduate collecting 20K monthly ooo , i enjoyed the job just that the money can't solve anything at all, i had to accept the job cos i didn't wanted to sit at home doing nothing but the pay was too small...Now I'm currently searching for job, i have a BSc in Microbiology and i don't mind working anywhere as far as the pay is okay...my Phone number is 07043010958. smiley
A thriving and fast expanding rice mill located in Sokoto is urgently looking for suitable candidates for the following positions:

*General Manager
* Accountant

Ideal candidates for each role must have previous knowledge of the food production industry, a team player & must have great leadership and communication skill

Salary: Attractive

Qualified candidates should send their resume to distincthires@gmail.com using the position as subject.
Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by Kola5281(m): 12:54am On Jul 18, 2022
Hamachi:

A solar energy company is currently recruiting for the below position.

Job Role: Customer Service Representative Intern
Job Type: 6 months renewable contract
* Fluent in English, Hausa,Nupe and Yoruba language.
* Minimum of 1 year Customer Service experience

CVs can be sent to
talentresourcesng.eea@engie.com with "CSR" as subject of the mail.A thriving and fast expanding rice mill located in Sokoto is urgently looking for suitable candidates for the following positions:

*General Manager
* Accountant

Ideal candidates for each role must have previous knowledge of the food production industry, a team player & must have great leadership and communication skill

Salary: Attractive

Qualified candidates should send their resume to distincthires@gmail.com using the position as subject.

Thanks ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by Hamachi(f): 6:44am On Jul 18, 2022
Kola5281:

Thanks ma'am
You welcome

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by Rubyjade: 7:05am On Jul 18, 2022
wink
Spiff20:
Instead of the excerpts why not get the full book. Solacecopywriter@gmail.com that's my mail.
Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by doraala: 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by easzypeaszy(m): 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
I was sacked Feb
More than 300 applications
Over 40 regret mail
God Bless me with Twins
Na die hard I dey now so

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by Myclubmycash: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
Thankfully, I've never been directly employed to a particular person or company.
I've been working on contracts for Clients from different parts of the world and it's been so rewarding working from home.

If you love such a lifestyle, I can help you get started
(0-8-0-3-9-3-0-0-3-4-9 WhatsApp only)
Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by Xristars(m): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
I never really had a job. After my Nysc a friend of mine, proposed a sales job to me with a 70k pay if I met the target . Just few months into the job after trekking like hell to different pharmacies in my area to market the product, COVID struck story entered, I lost the job. I wasn’t actually paid because I sold nothing, I was just doing marketing research for the company.

Thank God I was already learning fashion and design and used my 2020 to perfect my tailoring skills, ever since I have been surviving with my skill, though we praying for expansion

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by okerekeikpo: 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
I graduated since 2010 and uptill now i don't still have a job na only God know how I dey take survive, complete 12yrs

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by Johnjanrt: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
Currently unemployed.
B.A
Jos, Plateau.
Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by Myclubmycash: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
After NYSC in 2010, I begged for 50k jobs, but could not get. But today, I don't think I'll take 1million for a month.
Thankfully, I've never been directly employed to a particular person or company.
I've been working on contracts for Clients from different parts of the world and it's been so rewarding working from home.

Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by donestk(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
This is 2022 not 1980s

Get online and hustle on https://errands.ng

Thank me later.

Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by AgentGoat: 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hamachi:
Great message, Often times, people use these moments as the final nudge they needed to get them to take the leap of faith to make a career pivot. We saw it in 2020 with the hospitality sector and a bunch of others.

Career pivot or not, there are many, many stories of people who were laid off and eventually found their way to something much, much better.

The same person as threesha
Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
okerekeikpo:
I graduated since 2010 and uptill now i don't still have a job na only God know how I dey take survive, complete 12yrs
what does your daily routine comprise of?

12years?

Omo

1 Like

Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
AgentGoat:

The same person as threesha
as well as lavylilly, QuinModah, Oyindamolah pascapole, pojomojo. The list is endless

1 Like

Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by seanwilliam(m): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
End of 2015 while working for a farm. Our boss had issues with some banks loans. I cried cos I had no option to sort money . I left ijebu .. but later the issues was resolved but I was already back to school ..

Also while working for a local pharmaceutical company, I had problem with the new supervisor, he sacked me..

To my surprise other workers stopped working that day and protested against the man. The issues escalated and they call our oga for Lagos , Honestly I was loved by many at work back then.. I was called back the following week but I already left ibadan ..
Beginning of this year, I saw the supervisor working at one private school ( I passed the place ), I greeted him like an old friends and honestly I was not holding any grudges against him again . Although I was stubborn, humorous and hardworking at factory back then .. I give am tough time . Lol

These were my two experiences.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by Starz825(m): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
QuinModah:
How do you know this? Or you speaking from experience?
He is so on point...
Esp in Lagos..you see them on suit but omoo...na 35k be their salary... can't even cover for their feeding and transport...

Salary low ... expenses are high.....

Nigerians are human tardigrades...
We go survive every situation till we all make it

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by javaguru: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
more reason y the igbos are always on a safer side, worked with this Yoruba guy, the work Wan choke me. I leave go start my biz, now am a big boy, I make at least 4j from my petty biz, after nysc I got bigger plans.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by Focwireless17(m): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
Well..... We still thank God for life and we continue pushing.
Presently I am a security operative with one security company

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by Mbenny(m): 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
i am unemployed since the year 2008 till date and i am still applying and hopping.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by Focwireless17(m): 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
This online people sha. You will not accept 1m a month but you dey put your number make people pay you money because you Wan help them. Essssh
Myclubmycash:
After NYSC in 2010, I begged for 50k jobs, but could not get. But today, I don't think I'll take 1million for a month.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by greypencils: 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Employed or not, the goal should be continuous improvement. You keep learning new skills while you are at a job, have a side hustle, push yourself beyond limits and keep learning. I have found out no certificate is useless. I have several degrees and I have made use of every single one of them. There is basically no blockage for me. If I lose a job, I know its only a matter of time, I'll get another.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by doggedfighter(f): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
QuinModah:
WTF?! Please don't quit yet until you get another job.

Stop giving this advice.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by kernniejay(m): 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
Threesha:
Check the property section you will see a two bedroom at Iyana oworo or Bariga or even new garage for the budget you have.
Did you say two bedroom at Oworo, Bariga or Gbagada? You really despise those areas and underrate Gbagada!
In Oworo or Bariga alone, two bedroom is like N800k p/a on the aeverage. In Gbagada, a roomself is around 350-400k while a two bedroom is 1m upward per annum. Do your research well.
Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by Ecos(m): 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
grin Una never see anything yet self . This one go be rice and beans comparing to wetin Tinubu go do una. U better be obedient and reap the fruit of ur labour

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by Paramilitary11: 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
Johnjanrt:
Currently unemployed.
B.A
Jos, Plateau.
Please as soon as you see this. Let's try something out in Jos

1 Like

Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by 07kjb: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
Na why we dey tell una to vote for the only serious guy talking about massive employment PO

MAKE UNA NO ALLOW TRIBALISM KILL UNA, SUFFERING HAS NO BROTHER O

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by SMJay: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
Myclubmycash:

Na so
Re: Share Your Unemployment Experience by SMJay: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
I went to war again…but this time I lost a battle.

I came back wounded. Tortured. Sad. Missing parts of me. And I wasn’t prepared for that loss.

But, are we ever prepared for ANY loss?

It is human (and foolish) of us to claim anything as ours. We clench to and protect things, people, whatever with supreme fear of losing them when in reality we know deep inside that nothing ever belongs to us. Even the air we breathe is borrowed. Our children are borrowed. The time we spend here on earth is borrowed.

Life has a way of reminding us of this truth to keep us humble, and grateful.

So here I am. Grateful and humbled. I’m here to remind you that everything around you is a gift. Enjoy it as long as it lasts. Never take it for granted.

And when the time comes to let go of it, don’t hold tight. Simply open your heart, mind and hands and release it with grace and gratitude that it was once under your care.

It is only when you release what was that you are able to receive what will be.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Unusual Ways To Get A New Job (True Story) / 7 Tips To Help You Answer The Interview Question, “tell Me About Yourself” / BUA Cement Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Trainee Operator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.