Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? (1525 Views)

Do How You Save One's Phone Number Matters? / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by odinson1(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
pansophist:

You can always have another wife and kids, but you're not promise alot of time on earth to enjoy the privilege of marrying again, watching them grow from childhood to adulthood. It's about the experience.

Ok that's true but if you had to choose between wife and child?
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by Nyascobar1414: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
Child first... 50 million... Wife..... Certificate...

Know this and know peace!
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by Nyascobar1414: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
odinson1:

See question... Lol..
Child joor..
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by 40fy: 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

This is dope bro!

** grin grin

Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by Alexgman1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
The op is a devil, u all should desist from responding to his demonic conceptions. He is planning on his next wicked attack, this assignment was given to him from his evil kingdom. His question is to see people's reactions before he strikes. May such fate only befalls op and not any of my beloved nairaland family.
What made you branch and comment in the first place?
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by Alexgman1(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
I’m not Married I don’t have a child I don’t have and can’t keep 50 million in the house My certificates are not in my house
I have finished extinguisher in my house

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Get outta here!
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by rtdCivilservant: 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
Alexgman1:
What made you branch and comment in the first place?
To let nairalanders know ur trick, that u are evil.
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by Alexgman1(m): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
PumpumPrince:

Wife only if shes lightskin or halfcast like Wumi2017 sir!!(no ooofencse) angry
You try!
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by Alexgman1(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

To let nairalanders know ur trick, that u are evil.
Then you get an oscar for that right?
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by markjay23(m): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
For any reason 50 million no fit dey my house when bank dey. If I fit save my child I fit save my wife too, I don use one stone kill two eagles. Certificate fit catch fire no p
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by ikotunblog: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dear Lord, may we never be in this type of situation. And please provide a job for the OP
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by pansophist(m): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
odinson1:

I don't know man. It's a difficult question, I can't choose. Such situations hardly happen, they are always hypothetical.

But instead, of choosing one, I'll be caught trying to save both. Thats honourable.

4 Likes

Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Alexgman1:
Get outta here!
Yo bruv
My rain boot is like a two edged sword, if i kick a nasty fellow with it, they’ll kick bucket

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by sayso: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Light78:

After saving her, you have no money. She will run to another man to start a new life with.

Think man....
At least they are still alive.
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
40fy:

**Y'all need not take this shít serious, cuz it ain't no real life shít; it's a theoretical illustration!!!

**If I was in the fûckin' box and I got #50 mill in my home. Shít, in my fûckin' home?? That means, I'm fûckin' rich, prolly a billionaire!!! Fúck it!! I'm leavin' the 50!!

**My certificate?? No need dyin' to rescue no damn certificate. Remember I'm fûckin' rich, I'll always get to replace it!! Just hafta snap my fingers, like a fûckin' magician grin grin

**My wife?? Yeah she's my wife, but I don't fûckin' trust no woman, She might be a fûckin' Delilah, but frontin' like she loves me and won't hesitate to jump on the next nigga's díck when my heart can beat no more!!

**My child?? My fûckin' real child!! I won't hesitate to destroy anythin' or anyone who would try to harm him, cuz he's my blood!! He loves daddy and daddy loves him too and he knows that!!

Honestly, I ain't leavin' my child, ain't gonna leave the mini 40fy!!

I go with this guy.. if I got 50m in a safe, then I'm probably that rich and as long as business is going on well, I save my kid...
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by iRepNaija1: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Alexgman1:
We dont pray for accidents or misfortune in life but sometimes unforseen or unexpectedly events can happen and which can change life or turn things around.
So peradventure you are coming from work & your house is on fire and no fire extinguisher around to quench the fire and the blaze is increasing and spreading by the minute. If you are to take only one thing as a man out of the house quickly and safely which of this will you pick?

1) your #50million in a safe.

50 million what though? Dollars? Naira? Rupees? Not all currencies are the same worth.

2) your wife.

See number 4.

3) your certifate and credentials.

You should already have electronic copies of all credentials and certificates anyway.

4) your child.

Child first. Parents, who have lived much longer than their child, should understand and be willing to make the ultimate sacrifice. I would expect my spouse to do the same.

If you are to save only one thing out of your house what will you safe? Choose carefully and wisely!
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by Kaycee96: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
Am nt saving one, am saving all of them. Period!!
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
Evil imagination
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kaycee96:
Am nt saving one, am saving all of them. Period!!

Your house will never burn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours / Na Who I Go Marry: Video As Two Girlfriend Fight Dirty And Stripped Naked Over.. / Woman Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.