Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election (29235 Views)

Why Labour Party Cannot Win Lagos Gubernatorial Election / Peter Obi: Factions In Labor Party Leadership Threaten Presidential Ambition / Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by my3name(m): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:
This election should teach Labour Party members a lesson , Labour Party has no structure and had less than 3000 votes in the whole osun. What does that tell you ? It tells you That APC and PDP remains the major parties in Nigeria. Be realistic to yourself and pick PDP if you know you don’t want the Muslim Muslim ticket or a drug dealer as our president!!

Good morning and happy Sunday
Make the drug dealer be the president
we no got vote PDP or apc
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Newtownconcrete: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
when will you stop decieving yourself obi stand no chance in Labour
Why are you arguing with the majority?
Majority of Nigerians want Peter Obi. Abi na you want choose for the majority? Can't you feel the spirit in the air? Don't be left out bro. This is our last chance. It's not the name of the party that'll change Nigeria.

We're following labor party not because of its logo, it's color or the name of the party, But because of the personality that's contesting for President.
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by openmine(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:
sir, I know exactly what I want to achieve, people who will gain from my post will gain from it. They may not even type anything here. Advertisements on Nairaland is not what will make Labour Party win , this is for the few that can reason with their brains not emotions
I have made my opinions clear!
Keep advertising them!
They need your free publicity! smiley smiley
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by emerged01(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:
This election should teach Labour Party members a lesson , Labour Party has no structure and had less than 3000 votes in the whole osun. What does that tell you ? It tells you That APC and PDP remains the major parties in Nigeria. Be realistic to yourself and pick PDP if you know you don’t want the Muslim Muslim ticket or a drug dealer as our president!!

In as much as I'm not ready to support Labour party. It is not a crime to lose,labour party shouldn't be afraid to lose.
Tinubu was in opposition for years,with determination he rose to the level he is. Obi shouldn't be afraid to lose. He has the backing of youths as they claimed. Let him mentor the youth to achieve a greater height in politics in years to come.

1 Like

Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Shugavee(f): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mrfixitt:
You're a baby in politics. I was Pdp secretary Nkanu west LGA when I was about graduating from school in Enugu 2007 so we're no mate in politics
okay you moved to Lp so the truth is hard to preach! Lol
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by chrisbizplanner: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:

Your reasoning is myopic!

Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Shugavee(f): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
emerged01:

In as much as I'm not ready to support Labour party. It is not a crime to lose,labour party shouldn't be afraid to lose.
Tinubu was in opposition for years,with determination he rose to the level he is. Obi shouldn't be afraid to lose. He has the backing of youths as they claimed. Let him mentor the youth to achieve a greater height in politics in years to come.
I won’t be surprised if this is a tinubu supporter.

2 Likes

Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Gandollar(f): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
anataala:
No body would waist his time and energy and vote for failure that’s Labour Party
Oyetola and Tinubu labored in vain.
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by chrisbizplanner: 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
Presidency is the goal.
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Eriokanmi: 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
Softmirror:

AND WHERE IS MIMIKO TODAY OR WHO IS MIMIKO TODAY. HOW RELEVANT IS HE IN NIGERIA'S POLITICS EVEN IN LABOUR PARTY? MAKING AN ANALOGY WITH MIMIKO IS YOU SAYING MIMIKO EQUALS TO PETER OBI RIGHT? HENCE IF MIMIKO SHOULD PICK A PRESIDENTIAL TICKET ON THE PLATFORM OF LABOUR PARTY YOU THINK HE WILL GO ANYWHERE? THE ANSWER IS AN ABSOLUTE NO. THE SAME APPLIES TO TINUBU. YOU THINK TINUBU WILL GO ANYWHERE IF HE HAD STUCK TO BEING ACN? THE ANSWER IS AN ABSOLUTE NO! YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP ALL THIS IMAGINATION AND WAKE UP TO THE REALITY. EVEN MIMIKO HAD TO FIGHT HIS WAY THROUGH COURT AFTER 2007 ELECTIONS. OBI HAS NO CHANCE! NO CHANCE AT ALL.
Is Mimiko still the governor? Mimiko won without the so called structure and that's the point there.

There's no need to argue. Mo sa fęjo for now.

Let's wait until the end of 2023 general elections. Let's leave trash for lawma for now.
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Mrfixitt(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:
okay you moved to Lp so the truth is hard to preach! Lol
I have told you the simple truth. If you know what's happening now, you will agree with me that peter Obi is the next president. Nigerians have woken up. Can't you see it ? Enough said
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Jack500: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:
so you prefer a thug and drug dealer than Atiku because he’s from the north , when will we stop this tribalism. The more we divide our votes in the south the greater chance for Apc to win

Wow! So another Northerner should become president and spend another 8 years after Buhari, are you a southerner at all? Are you a slave?

1 Like

Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by anthonyweah: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Among those who voted in this Osun election, the votes of the members of all the political parties is not up to 5% of the total vote cast. This means pdp members vote may not be up to 2% of total vote cast. Therefore this election was between the political elites and the ordinary people, likewise Obi ' election will be between the people and the political elites and not political party as you claim. The PDP is only fortunate to have fielded the right candidate in Osun and nothing more

Shugavee:

Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by sukar886: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee u r insane , na only Peter the contest, u people should leave that man alone, and concentrate on ur candidate ...
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Shugavee(f): 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
zionstaar75:
and choose your gay kleptomaniac fulani man again?
the only reason you can say this is because your father is gay! So I don’t blame you
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Dshocker(m): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:

I blame the moderators for bring this sick post to the front page

1 Like

Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Shugavee(f): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
JoshTim:
The only party that should be scared of losing is LP. All these Igbo ipigs dey take Panadol for APC. APC that recorded more than 350thousand votes. You see, Igbos are just bittered lots, taking the attention from their recent flop in osun to mocking a party that came a close 2nd in the election. They are pained and frustrated.

Come 2023, no true Yoruba born will vote for a northerner or south easterner.
it’s now tinubu that wants to islamize Nigeria they should naw vote for , continue
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by achimendy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:

I think you're the one deceiving yourself.

Obi is coming as our next president, whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Shugavee(f): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
Jack500:

Wow! So another Northerner should become president and spend another 8 years after Buhari, are you a southerner at all? Are you a slave?
I’m a southerner, it’s better than allowing tinubu win with his Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by emerged01(m): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:
I won’t be surprised if this is a tinubu supporter.

Do you expect me to condemthe efforts people have put into Obi project? As a matter of fact I like Obi but.... I fear the situation surrounding him.
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Akagas(m): 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:
This election should teach Labour Party members a lesson , Labour Party has no structure and had less than 3000 votes in the whole osun. What does that tell you ? It tells you That APC and PDP remains the major parties in Nigeria. Be realistic to yourself and pick PDP if you know you don’t want the Muslim Muslim ticket or a drug dealer as our president!! Oga get sense small. It is written that the president of Federal Republic of Nigeria MUST COME FROM SOUTH EASTERN NIGERIAN.
THINK OUT WHOM THAT COULD BE?

Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Akagas(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Eventually if he was announced go and delete the results
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Yomit71(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

They had 97 votes in the Ekiti elections right? But they got 3000 plus in Osun.

All that within 3 weeks of being serious, in an opposition stronghold and in an election they never stood a chance. If I were you, I'd be scared they have 6 months more to prepare. Lol
don't mind him, in the next six months they will have nothing less than 20 thousands votes to win the plesidential election tongue

1 Like

Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Akagas(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:
I’m a southerner, it’s better than allowing tinubu win with his Muslim Muslim ticket.
Get small sense boss

1 Like

Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by xammyx(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
when will you stop deceiving yourself obi stand no chance in Labour
You keep quiet, and stop watching cartoons , stop asking mummy for cash to buy data for type rubbish. Grow up please
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Shugavee(f): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
[quote author=Akagas post=114826053][/quote] the president will not come from south eastern Nigeria dear, it’s either tinubu or atiku
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Kingspin(m): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:

All of us are not dumped.
I am voting for the better candidate, that is why is called an election, not a selection.
Is time political parties start filling candidates with sound minds for office.
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Light78: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
They expected labour party to split their votes with PDP so they can carry the day.

Haha.....

1 Like

Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by IgOga(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
prince3009:

Was Peter Obi contesting in Osun?

PDP won in Osun because the people of Osun were tired of the hunger, poverty, insecurity that comes with APC.

Secondly, Davido was a very formidable force that helped his uncle cruise to victory. If you were observant, you would notice that Davido aid low for the past 2 months because he was busy campaigning for his uncle.

He made good use of his influence as a popular entertainer to campaign for Adeleke and it paid off! That was why he was conspicuously absent from the event hosted by the European Union in Abuja where major artistes were invited to perform at the Old Parade Ground where youths were called upon to register for their PVC.

I was there in attendance and listened to what those artistes said before their individual performance...if you are wise, you would know they were urging the youths who came in their thousands to vote for LP and do away with all those "old men" and "expired politicians" who want to ruin Nigeria!

Stop comparing the Osun state elections to the upcoming presidential elections because people are tired of both APC and PDP still doesn't stand a chance.

Nigerians have woken up and are no longer voting for party any more but PERSONS!

If Adeleke had decamped from PDP to another party, the people of Osun would have still voted for him.

Adeleke won in 2018 and the people saw how INEC and APC stole it...It was a revenge...when it comes to presidential election more than 85% of Osun votes will go to Southerners - Tinubu and Obi
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by gentiles(m): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
sisisioge:
Assually, I wish none of these 3 will win cos they are all crooks! Unfortunately, one of them would and it most likely would be APC. May God help Nigeria!
Local Yoruba woman, it is Actually, not 'Assually' Omo Ibadan
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:

abeg who be this? You think people are dumb? You think they voted party in? The individual is who was voted not the party and just like it is going to happen in the presidential election, individuals are who we re voting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos / Police Shoot Shiite Supporter Dead During Zakzaky's Protest In Kaduna (Graphic) / Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.