Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election (29243 Views)

Why Labour Party Cannot Win Lagos Gubernatorial Election / Peter Obi: Factions In Labor Party Leadership Threaten Presidential Ambition / Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by BenedictLar: 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
We voted for candidate and party try and be OBEDIENCE pls
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Mrfixitt(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:
This election should teach Labour Party members a lesson , Labour Party has no structure and had less than 3000 votes in the whole osun. What does that tell you ? It tells you That APC and PDP remains the major parties in Nigeria. Be realistic to yourself and pick PDP if you know you don’t want the Muslim Muslim ticket or a drug dealer as our president!!

Good morning and happy Sunday
You're politically shallow hence your assertion. Peter Obi will trash both Tinubu and Atiku next year. Nigerians are voting for credible candidate this time and not party.
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by persius555(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
Adele won the Osun election and not PDP. If Adeleke had contested under APC, he would still have won.

Parties are dead beat in Nigeria. How many of them have structural ideologies. Personality matters so long as INEC allows free and fair elections.
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by BenedictLar: 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
We voted for candidate and not party try and be OBEDIENCE pls
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Ibcrown(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
BATified2023:
what happened in osun is like a revenge cos it was obvious they stole adeleke mandate in 2018,now that they are faced with atiku n tinubu many of them will vote tinubu cos of what Fulani did in those rural areas

U see I didn’t mention Labour Party cos they are no contender n people will think twice before voting Igbo over their son

So the vote pdp got divide it by 2 n that’s what they will get in presidency

As for Labour Party I will add 10000 to their vote here n that’s all,don’t forget osun people were d only sets of people that didn’t vote Jonathan in 2011

They hardly vote outsiders
bro no u got it wrong, 80 of those that voted adeleke will vote Tinubu in presidential election not half as u stated. It was a battle btw two osun indigene n the people choose who they want but for presidential, he’s their son and he’s pitching nothing less than a Million vote in osun state alone. A
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Nimrod81: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:
This election should teach Labour Party members a lesson , Labour Party has no structure and had less than 3000 votes in the whole osun. What does that tell you ? It tells you That APC and PDP remains the major parties in Nigeria. Be realistic to yourself and pick PDP if you know you don’t want the Muslim Muslim ticket or a drug dealer as our president!!

let history record that we would rather waste our votes than give PDP or APC
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by ZeroChil: 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:

f00l.
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by advanceDNA: 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
dydx2020:
Make u dey there dey whine yourself. Them dey tell you the truth....u dey show urself. All of una eye go soon clear. As if Peter Obi na Saint.
Rubbish and Ingredients.

I still domt get why you need peter obi supporters to listen to you.. let obi lose honourable..
.why all this story??....keep voting for your slave masters that have been ruining this country and let we that want to try someone else try......we would rather waste our vote than give it to APC and pdp
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by fof1: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:

Didn't You think and know that, Labour Party did a Secret Deal with PDP in Osun State? PDP may not have Won Osun with out LP S.Support,Pls
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Shugavee(f): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Vistra40:

Madam, people didn’t vote Adeleke because he is in PDP; people voted PDP because of Adeleke. Now switch Adeleke with the LP candidate, people will vote for LP because of Adeleke. Too bad you ‘awa party is supreme’ people don’t know this except voting for PDP even if they field a goat.
people didn’t vote Adeleke because it’s pdp but Adeleke is in pdp and would benefit if the president is pdp. Then Automatically mobilize his people to vote for pdp that’s how it works .
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Shugavee(f): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
fof1:

Didn't You think and know that, Labour Party did a Secret Deal with PDP in Osun State? PDP may not have Won Osun with out LP S.Support,Pls
no be only secret deal lol
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Temi2468: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol...leave realistic....why are you trying to cajole obi followers ..if e sure for you...wait till election and let obi lose honourably..

See we dont know about any other election ...people supporting obi dont even know other labor party contesters at state and other levels..
...but u see this presidential election...we die there for peter obi

Yes!
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by kingyakos: 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Na delusional fantasy be that, Only the rejects join the Labor Parry.

Shebi u don come again bah!....
If i insult u now u carry me go report give mod.

No be everybody be like u wey party don hypnotized.
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Shugavee(f): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
ZeroChil:
f00l.
like your mother
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by TrumpDonald2: 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:

I don't know if you are a man or a woman and I don't know why this post was moved to the front page. Though it seems like an indirect campaign for PDP, there are things you need to know about this election and the forth coming ones.

Elections this period will be more of popularity of candidate than party. Using Osun as a case study, Adeleke is more popular among the people than any other candidate including the incumbent governor.

If Adeleke had competed in any other party, I bet he would still have won. The candidate of the Labour Party was unpopular even among the people of Osun state so I never expected him to win and no magic would help him due to the transperency of the election.

Now concerning the Presidential Elections, structure or no structure, Peter Obi is the most popular candidate right now among the people. His only contender is Atiku. Tinubu is out of the race. All things being equal, I see Obi carrying the day.

Well I know you already know that. You all are scared of Peter Obi's followership, else you would have written about Tinubu. But you already know that Tinubu with all the STRUCTURES is not a threat smiley

1 Like

Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Bahose(m): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

They had 97 votes in the Ekiti elections right? But they got 3000 plus in Osun.

All that within 3 weeks of being serious, in an opposition stronghold and in an election they never stood a chance. If I were you, I'd be scared they have 6 months more to prepare. Lol
don't mind them, Peter obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Shugavee(f): 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
persius555:
Adele won the Osun election and not PDP. If Adeleke had contested under APC, he would still have won.

Parties are dead beat in Nigeria. How many of them have structural ideologies. Personality matters so long as INEC allows free and fair elections.
the fact you guys are so unrealistic is baffling. So you don’t know Adeleke’s win is a huge win for pdp? Adeleke in APC how? Adelekes has been in pdp from time in memorial
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by openmine(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
My simple question is why are some folks including the OP so bothered and worried about the performance of Labour Party since they know the party have no structure or will not win the presidential election?
Why create a thread simply to belittle LP just because your party(that have also failed Nigeria in the past) managed to win a sitting governor of a ruling party forgetting there are several reasons why APC was rejected by the people of osun state?

Allow citizens of Nigeria to at least have an option aside APC and PDP that have consistently failed the country on various occasions!

See OP...If you are not aware,let me say this to you for free....You are automatically and indirectly advertising LP as a viable option or a beautiful bride to the average Nigerian without knowing and you are doing so free of charge while you indirectly demarket your own party by not consistently mentioning them!

The more you keep creating threads about the inability of LP to win the general election,the more people will queue behind that party come 2023!

Keep talking about them while giving them free publicity! cheesy cheesy

For your info...I'm not a member of any party!
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Peppysco: 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
The truth is, Obi WILL not win the forthcoming presidential election but there may be gains in it for him in the long run. Run, but be wise enough to take the loss in good faith, observe the support and leverage on it in order to build a nationwide structure or support base. Hope for whoever the winner is to perform badly as Buhari in his first term and boom, he gets his chance. Rome was not built in a day, it'll take time, recellience and strategic planning to achieve that aim. That should be his long term plan and not a short one.
But, I doubt if his supporters will see it that way

1 Like

Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Shugavee(f): 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mrfixitt:
You're politically shallow hence your assertion. Peter Obi will trash both Tinubu and Atiku next year. Nigerians are voting for credible candidate this time and not party.
lol I’m not political shallow in anyway! I know more than you .
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Labour Party with the all their big grammar even came 4th position in Osun State election
Labour Party should collapse their structure for Atiku like they did in 2019
No dey give yourself headache because of labour party matter.
Obi is not from Osun. Free the guy abeg
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Picardor2: 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
when will you stop decieving yourself obi stand no chance in Labour
sorry bro u still don't understand
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Picardor2: 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Labour Party with the all their big grammar even came 4th position in Osun State election
Labour Party should collapse their structure for Atiku like they did in 2019
sorry bro, I think this time Atiku should collapse his own structure for LP

1 Like

Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Acidosis(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
Labour Party may end up dividing Atiku's votes, thereby making the Muslim-Muslim ticket a reality. That being said, Peter Obi will definitely get a substantial amount of votes but to achieve total victory, you have to win at least 13-14 states.
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Shugavee(f): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
openmine:
My simple question is why are some folks including the OP so bothered and worried about the performance of Labour Party since they know the party have no structure or will not win the presidential election?
Why create a thread simply to belittle LP just because your party(that have also failed Nigeria in the past) managed to win a sitting governor of a ruling party forgetting there are several reasons why APC was rejected by the people of osun state?

Allow citizens of Nigeria to at least have an option aside APC and PDP that have consistently failed the country on various occasions!

See OP...If you are not aware,let me say this to you for free....You are automatically and indirectly advertising LP as a viable option or a beautiful bride to the average Nigerian without knowing and you are doing so free of charge while you indirectly demarket your own party by not consistently mentioning them!

The more you keep creating threads about the inability of LP to win the general election,the more people will queue behind that party come 2023!

Keep talking about them while giving them free publicity! cheesy cheesy

For your info...I'm not a member of any party!
sir, I know exactly what I want to achieve, people who will gain from my post will gain from it. They may not even type anything here. Advertisements on Nairaland is not what will make Labour Party win , this is for the few that can reason with their brains not emotions

1 Like

Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by TrumpDonald2: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:
people didn’t vote Adeleke because it’s pdp but Adeleke is in pdp and would benefit if the president is pdp. Then Automatically mobilize his people to vote for pdp that’s how it works .

Very good. Now Oyetola is APC and the President is APC. Why then did Oyetola, with all the STRUCTURES he has with APC, still lose the election?
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by nwokoocha: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
cool

Buhari cannot hand over to his fellow Fulani man after 8 years in office, it calls for disintegration of Nigeria.

Atiku should stop wasting his time and resources, because 2023 belongs to the South. Any Southerner that vote for Atiku must be suffering from mental disorder.

Atiku, don't say i did not warn you, collapse your structure and support either Tinubu or Peter Obi, because you can't take Southern turn, it's not possible, and you will never succeed as far as Nigeria is concerned.

Buhari will hand over to the South and there is nothing Atiku can do about it.

No one prefer Atiku in the South West, South South, and South East because he bought their Presidential slot with money.

2023 presidential election will be a war between Christians and muslims. Take it to the bank
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Shugavee(f): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Acidosis:

Labour Party may end up dividing Atiku's votes, thereby making the Muslim-Muslim ticket a reality. That being said, Peter Obi will definitely get a substantial amount of votes but to achieve total victory, you have to win at least 13-14 states.
and get atleast 25% of 24 states
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Mrfixitt(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:
lol I’m not political shallow in anyway! I know more than you .
You're a baby in politics. I was Pdp secretary Nkanu west LGA when I was about graduating from school in Enugu 2007 so we're no mate in politics
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Softmirror: 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Let me put it in a bold, capital form for you to see clearly, my dear....

PETER OBI, LABOUR PARTY AND FOLLOWERS AREN'T INTERESTED IN GUBERNATORIAL RACE IN ANY STATE IN NIGERIA AHEAD OF 2023.

PRESIDENCY IS OUR GOAL AND WE WILL ACHIEVE IT.

OUR STRUCTURES ARE THE PEOPLE, I MEAN SANE NIGERIANS, NOT THE GULLIBLE FOLLOWERS OF APC OR PDP PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES.

WE LOVE OBI, EVEN MORE THAN ONDO STATE LOVED MIMIKO WHO HAD NO OTHER STRUCTURE BUT THE PEOPPE, YET DEFEATED THE ALMIGHTY PDP AND TINUBU'S PARTY BACK THEN AND BECAME THEIR GOVERNOR

I really pitied adegoroye that year after Tinubu wasted billions of naira and gave him false hope that he'd win ondo for their party grin

Wait for the campaign proper to start. It's going to be issues based . Donations would come from Nigerians..the real and sure structures. It will be the biggest donation ever in the history of Nigerian elections. House to House campaign will be carried out by volunteers, including my humble self. Watch out!

AND WHERE IS MIMIKO TODAY OR WHO IS MIMIKO TODAY. HOW RELEVANT IS HE IN NIGERIA'S POLITICS EVEN IN LABOUR PARTY? MAKING AN ANALOGY WITH MIMIKO IS YOU SAYING MIMIKO EQUALS TO PETER OBI RIGHT? HENCE IF MIMIKO SHOULD PICK A PRESIDENTIAL TICKET ON THE PLATFORM OF LABOUR PARTY YOU THINK HE WILL GO ANYWHERE? THE ANSWER IS AN ABSOLUTE NO. THE SAME APPLIES TO TINUBU. YOU THINK TINUBU WILL GO ANYWHERE IF HE HAD STUCK TO BEING ACN? THE ANSWER IS AN ABSOLUTE NO! YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP ALL THIS IMAGINATION AND WAKE UP TO THE REALITY. EVEN MIMIKO HAD TO FIGHT HIS WAY THROUGH COURT AFTER 2007 ELECTIONS. OBI HAS NO CHANCE! NO CHANCE AT ALL.

1 Like

Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Shugavee(f): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
TrumpDonald2:

Very good. Now Oyetola is APC and the President is APC. Why then did Oyetola, with all the STRUCTURES he has with APC, still lose the election?
pdp already had a structure in osun remember Johnson Adeleke was a senator with that same Pdp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) / Navy Warship Arrives Nigeria From China / Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.