Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election (29210 Views)

Why Labour Party Cannot Win Lagos Gubernatorial Election / Peter Obi: Factions In Labor Party Leadership Threaten Presidential Ambition / Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Foolishbuhari: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yomit71:

don't mind him, in the next six months they will have nothing less than 20 thousands votes to win the plesidential election tongue
You'll be shocked kiss
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Shugavee(f): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
Jack500:

I am southerner too, and no way for another Fulani man after Buhari in 2023, Osibanjo is a Christian VP how did he help you or help the south? Traitors like you need to be dealt with
Traitors indeed! What of northerners that would vote for obi ain’t they traitors too. I’m not wasting my votes. You are only ignorant and emotional I don’t blame you. Well done
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Foolishbuhari: 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
Elemosho478:

That’s because Osun have more voter's population

Total votes in Osun is almost 800 000

Total votes in Ekiti is hardly 400 000,

Out of 1 million plus voters in Osun you got 3000 votes and you still think you have a chance in the state next year.
Why don't we wait till then? Mind you this is a nationwide election cool
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Shugavee(f): 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
franchasofficia:
As soon as Peter Obi wins bro, you will see a mass decamping of politicians to Labor Party. As soon as Peter Obi wins in 2023, APC will die a natural death like SDP after 1993 election. Watch and see.

The only hope of APC continuing as a political party is if Bola Tinubu wins in 2023 but God forbid BAT thing!!!
such a fairytale
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Don27tiky(m): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:
that’s not correct , every state is alienated to a party with people who have followers that have followers that has followers, Winning an election is collective effort of important persons in a community.
you are still living in the past. Benue people will massively vote for APC candidate for governor but LP in the presidential elections and some Pdp candidates. Because people are wiser now. No more party but candidates
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by rajsuresh(m): 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
"...and pick PDP....?"Very funny
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by chubinwa(m): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
MarketDispatch:
Osun

Has shown why Labour party may not win. Many people will not recognize.

On the ballot paper, PDP, APC have their name they have been marketing easily recognized.

Labour party has been marketing Labour party, but on Ballot paper it is LP. How will voters recognize it?

So, Labour party must immediately start promoting "LP" that is on the ballot paper. So that the voting public will know their initial and it will stick .
you need to create a thread for this. such a brilliant idea
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by rajsuresh(m): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:
This election should teach Labour Party members a lesson , Labour Party has no structure and had less than 3000 votes in the whole osun. What does that tell you ? It tells you That APC and PDP remains the major parties in Nigeria. Be realistic to yourself and pick PDP if you know you don’t want the Muslim Muslim ticket or a drug dealer as our president!!

Good morning and happy Sunday
"...and pick PDP....?" Very funny..
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by nzubegod: 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
APC and PDP will be OBILiterated @ the Presidential election
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Prozico22(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
sketcherJ:
no matter who becomes the president, if u wan do yahoo, you go do am. U be tiff, the government is not an excuse for your fraud
OK SIR
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by TruthinAction: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
We are not moved. Our labour shall not be in vain. It will shock you to see the massive vote Peter Obi will have across all states during the presidential election.
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by sayso: 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:
This election should teach Labour Party members a lesson , Labour Party has no structure and had less than 3000 votes in the whole osun. What does that tell you ? It tells you That APC and PDP remains the major parties in Nigeria. Be realistic to yourself and pick PDP if you know you don’t want the Muslim Muslim ticket or a drug dealer as our president!!

PO will cause alot of discomfort to nigerians for contesting the coming election. Literally he will hand over power to APC by dividing PDP vote.

1 Like

Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Kog45(m): 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Labour Party with the all their big grammar even came 4th position in Osun State election
Labour Party should collapse their structure for Atiku like they did in 2019
If Obi is sincere then am seeing Labour party by 2027 election as a mega party to reckon with but the party need to have at least five state governors and relative numbers in NASS and state assemblies in this coming election to make statement....how I wish SDP,ADC,NNPP,YPP can collapsed their structures for Labour party,with this Nigerians will see real political tornadoes.
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
May fire ur burn ur mouth on dat day. I see ur penis shrinking on dat day. I see u crying in pains as u watch ur penis being crushed. Cry me a river of sorrow. Let me see it flow.
advanceDNA:

Lol...leave realistic....why are you trying to cajole obi followers ..if e sure for you...wait till election and let obi lose honourably..

See we dont know about any other election ...people supporting obi dont even know other labor party contesters at state and other levels..
...but u see this presidential election...we die there for peter obi
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Acidosis(m): 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:
and get atleast 25% of 24 states

Yup
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Jack500: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:
Traitors indeed! What of northerners that would vote for obi ain’t they traitors too. I’m not wasting my votes. You are only ignorant and emotional I don’t blame you. Well done

Okay den, you and your Atiku will be embarrass in 2023
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by deeva2: 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
awoniyi1236:
People don’t vote for party! Try and understand this

Keep deceiving urself..

U mean if Adeleke had run under LP or Accord he will get that number of votes..

Or Lasun under pdp, he wud get that shameful number of vote.

Obi's case go be like Madueke Godwin during Anambra election.
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by seunayantokun(m): 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
The view expressed by this thread and many responses I have read here are premature because the Osun State election does not imply those who voted for APC or PDP will vote for Atiku or Tinubu. A major determiner is the present and future dangers posed to our existence by the Fulani terrorists headed by Buhari. Atiku cannot fly in Osun though he is the PDP's candidate. Just keep watching. For Tinubu, the bat's wings are punctured by his multilayered betrayal of our land and people for his selfish ambition, supporting those who are killing us and want to take our land.

We're not dingbats, we won't vote for parties of killers and genocidists.
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by deeva2: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
prince3009:

Was Peter Obi contesting in Osun?

PDP won in Osun because the people of Osun were tired of the hunger, poverty, insecurity that comes with APC.

Secondly, Davido was a very formidable force that helped his uncle cruise to victory. If you were observant, you would notice that Davido aid low for the past 2 months because he was busy campaigning for his uncle.

He made good use of his influence as a popular entertainer to campaign for Adeleke and it paid off! That was why he was conspicuously absent from the event hosted by the European Union in Abuja where major artistes were invited to perform at the Old Parade Ground where youths were called upon to register for their PVC.

I was there in attendance and listened to what those artistes said before their individual performance...if you are wise, you would know they were urging the youths who came in their thousands to vote for LP and do away with all those "old men" and "expired politicians" who want to ruin Nigeria!

Stop comparing the Osun state elections to the upcoming presidential elections because people are tired of both APC and PDP still doesn't stand a chance.

Nigerians have woken up and are no longer voting for party any more but PERSONS!

If Adeleke had decamped from PDP to another party, the people of Osun would have still voted for him.

Keep deceiving urself..

Obi's case go be like Madueke Godwin during Anambra election
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
Any one who judges the LP from the outcome of Osun election will get it all wrong. LP is just like a seed that is daring to sprout, and the presidential election will help it to do so. Once PO is elected, there will be a turn around in the fortunes of the party.

Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by kingmsookwagh(m): 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:

Mind you!!! it is the candidate (OBI) we have eyes for and not the party......
Stop getting it twisted...
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by MarketDispatch: 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
chubinwa:
you need to create a thread for this. such a brilliant idea

Please do it on my behalf
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by pacespot(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:
just the same way APGA won’t get more than 2000 votes in delta state. We know these thing, some parties have good structures in some states, no be today , this is a general election and LP no fit win this election it will only share votes for pdp

So is that what you are saying that SDP has structure in Ekiti state but does not have one Osun?

Coz I don't even understand what you people mean by this structure structure thing, does it mean that Labour Party will go into an election without putting Party agents in the polling boots?

People are the structures, and people want Peter Obi over any other presidential candidate as it is now. I think people like you will have to be faced with a hard reality before you believe anything, I won't waste my time much on this.

Just so you know, Peter Obi is what people know, not the Labour Party, and Peter was not on the ballot sheet in either Ekiti or Osun governorship election.
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Shugavee(f): 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
sayso:
PO will cause alot of discomfort to nigerians for contesting the coming election. Literally he will hand over power to APC by dividing PDP vote.
it’s sad I swear
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by pacespot(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:
just the same way APGA won’t get more than 2000 votes in delta state. We know these thing, some parties have good structures in some states, no be today , this is a general election and LP no fit win this election it will only share votes for pdp

So is that what you are saying that SDP has structure in Ekiti state but does not have structure in Osun?

Because I don't understand what you people mean by this structure or no structure thing, does it mean that Labour Party will go into an election without putting its Party agents in the polling boots?

People are the structures, and people want Peter Obi over any other presidential candidate as it is today. I think people like you will have to be faced with a hard reality before you believe anything, I won't waste my time much on this.

Just so you know, Peter Obi is what people know, not the Labour Party, and Peter was not on the ballot sheet in either Ekiti or Osun governorship election.

1 Like

Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by deeva2: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Elemosho478:

It is not possible for LP to get 10,000 votes in Osun next year, save this comment

They only managed to score 2500 plus votes in Osun despite the fact Peter Obi himself came to campaign even Accord Party have more votes than them with 5,000 plus votes and Accord Party doesn't even have all the media and online attention they have.

It is all noise online

The combined effort of igbos in osun even gave him that number..

They wut listen if u tell them that party affiliation plays a vital role in naija politic.

They are relying on online structure..
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Shattuck(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:

so in other words it's osun election that decides who wins the presidential election, also we don't vote who we think can win, we vote who we want to win, all this stupid talk about voting the who we think can win is nonsense, after the winner do they give the voters a trophy for voting who they think can win? That line of thought belong to those political jobbers,who live and feed off politicians, not the common man who just wants what's best for the nation and you are telling him not to go with his choice.
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by pacespot(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shugavee:

So is that what you are saying that SDP has structure in Ekiti state but does not have structure in Osun?

Because I don't understand what you people mean by this structure or no structure thing, does it mean that Labour Party will go into an election without putting its Party agents in the polling boots?

People are the structures, and people want Peter Obi over any other presidential candidate as it is today. I think people like you will have to be faced with a hard reality before you believe anything, I won't dwell my time much on this.

Just so you know, Peter Obi is who people know, not the Labour Party, and Peter was not on the ballot sheet in either Ekiti or Osun governorship election.
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Shugavee(f): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
pacespot:

So is that what you are saying that SDP has structure in Ekiti state but does not have one Osun?

Coz I don't even understand what you people mean by this structure structure thing, does it mean that Labour Party will go into an election without putting Party agents in the polling boots?

People are the structures, and people want Peter Obi over any other presidential candidate as it is now. I think people like you will have to be faced with a hard reality before you believe anything, I won't waste my time much on this.

read the history of sdp then you would know that Labour Party and social Democratic Party no be mate.
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by deeva2: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mrfixitt:
You're politically shallow hence your assertion. Peter Obi will trash both Tinubu and Atiku next year. Nigerians are voting for credible candidate this time and not party.

Keep deceiving urself..

Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by Seezion: 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
sisisioge:
Assually, I wish none of these 3 will win cos they are all crooks! Unfortunately, one of them would and it most likely would be APC. May God help Nigeria!

There's no likelihood for APC. start getting your imagination right.
Re: Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election by deeva2: 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
TrumpDonald2:

I don't know if you are a man or a woman and I don't know why this post was moved to the front page. Though it seems like an indirect campaign for PDP, there are things you need to know about this election and the forth coming ones.

Elections this period will be more of popularity of candidate than party. Using Osun as a case study, Adeleke is more popular among the people than any other candidate including the incumbent governor.

If Adeleke had competed in any other party, I bet he would still have won. The candidate of the Labour Party was unpopular even among the people of Osun state so I never expected him to win and no magic would help him due to the transperency of the election.

Now concerning the Presidential Elections, structure or no structure, Peter Obi is the most popular candidate right now among the people. His only contender is Atiku. Tinubu is out of the race. All things being equal, I see Obi carrying the day.

Well I know you already know that. You all are scared of Peter Obi's followership, else you would have written about Tinubu. But you already know that Tinubu with all the STRUCTURES is not a threat smiley

Keep deceiving urself..

Or Lasun under pdp, he wud get that shameful number of vote?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group / APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State / If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.