Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight (9467 Views)

"Garri Wey Dey Save Life": Reactions As Wiliams’s Wife Drinks Garri For The 1st / What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? / The Benefits Of Drinking Stout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by mrfizy(m): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by itopat007: 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
mrfizy:
Nyascobar1414 ,I am in uyo,learning web development.I have video tutorials and pdfs I can transfer to you to lessen your data needs.

Boss can i benefit from the tutorials too,

Am interested
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by mrfizy(m): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
itopat007:

Boss can i benefit from the tutorials too,

Am interested

Sure,If you're in Uyo.
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Nyascobar1414: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
mrfizy:
Nyascobar1414 ,I am in uyo,learning web development.I have video tutorials and pdfs I can transfer to you to lessen your data needs.

Thank You sir...

Should I send you a mail...

So I can gv you a whatsapp no. You gonna send it to..

I'll appreciate.
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by GraceUnIimited(m): 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
mrfizy:

Sure,If you're in Uyo.
aba mmo ke uyo?
Mba ke oron road and i seriously need it
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by itopat007: 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
mrfizy:

Sure,If you're in Uyo.

Sure, am in uyo
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by dnawah(m): 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
I beg u,I fit come join y?
Joyrider404:
Happy Sunday cheesy fam

For the past four days now,I have been drinking garri all through....well not my choice to drink garri, that's what's available at hand.

Losed my job about last month,now what I am doing is not something that brings in steady income it's based on commission,so na when person buy market I go see money chop.

Back to the topic, for the past 4days since I started drinking garri morning, afternoon and night... I noticed my vision is quite blurry at times, most time when I even walk it's as if I will Fall ... mind you I no be lepa I get body small sha.. please guys I am really concerned about my health Will this have any critical condition on me apart from the things I mentioned...
Also I will really be Glad if anyone here can send me funds to eat a decent meal today or get some groceries....Garri no be person mate
Incase you want to help please ask for my account and it will be droped. cheesy

GOD NO GO SHAME US
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Lekan239(m): 4:22am On Jul 19, 2022
1Alex:
So many people are in this condition including me. But if I were you, I would use the money for data to arrange vegetable to make soup and eat with the garri, then source for data anyhow, even if Its begging for it.

Sometimes I wonder how this country degenerated to this level. In 2018 I bought a phone worth ₦320k without blinking, in 2019, bought another phone for ₦280k all brand new. This year 2022 in February, I bought a US used phone for 130k.

But now in July I cannot rapair a broken phone screen of 80k.

Did you see the pattern? Not because I am extravagant but because, everywhere is tough and my clients are not coming anymore. One keeps depending on his savings without making more money. One day the savings will completely vanish.

I give up
someone whose savings can't last for atleast two years should incase something go south should not be buying a phone worth 600k within a year
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Adeplus: 4:52am On Jul 19, 2022
Joyrider404:
Happy Sunday cheesy fam

For the past four days now,I have been drinking garri all through....well not my choice to drink garri, that's what's available at hand.

Losed my job about last month,now what I am doing is not something that brings in steady income it's based on commission,so na when person buy market I go see money chop.

Back to the topic, for the past 4days since I started drinking garri morning, afternoon and night... I noticed my vision is quite blurry at times, most time when I even walk it's as if I will Fall ... mind you I no be lepa I get body small sha.. please guys I am really concerned about my health Will this have any critical condition on me apart from the things I mentioned...
Also I will really be Glad if anyone here can send me funds to eat a decent meal today or get some groceries....Garri no be person mate
Incase you want to help please ask for my account and it will be droped. cheesy

GOD NO GO SHAME US

Try and reach out to me or you send me your number, let’s see what we can do. Make sure to screenshot this message so I know it’s you
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Joyrider404(f): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Adeplus:

Try and reach out to me or you send me your number, let’s see what we can do. Make sure to screenshot this message so I know it’s you

09021918083 oh thanks very much sir,this is my mobile number
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by lovat(m): 1:17am On Jul 20, 2022
Adeplus:

don't send anything to her/him, a scammer is on the loose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairalanders That Have Lost Loved Ones: How Did You Cope? / Last Time 2 Ladies Wore Trash To My Shop,now See What This One Wore In My Estate / When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.