Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight (9398 Views)

"Garri Wey Dey Save Life": Reactions As Wiliams’s Wife Drinks Garri For The 1st / What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? / The Benefits Of Drinking Stout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by fman(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2022
harsysky:

If you meant what you just wrote, you lack wisdom in its totality. There are advices you don't give out. It's not like they are not doable but it tends to show the overall kind of person you are, and in this case, I see you as someone who can kill to make money. You could feel as a developer, you are blessed beyond measures, but remember you can go blind one day. Cheers!
learn to control your emotions.
Be temperamental in judgement.
Don't cloud your defunt medulla with one-sided verbal reasoning.
Above all you a sadist.
Cheers kee you there.
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by fman(m): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2022
harsysky:

If you meant what you just wrote, you lack wisdom in its totality. There are advices you don't give out. It's not like they are not doable but it tends to show the overall kind of person you are, and in this case, [s]I see you as someone who can kill to make money[/s] You could feel as a developer, you are blessed beyond measures, but remember you can go blind one day. Cheers!

Why would you ever think of rituals?
E b like say you are part of the garri drinking cartel?
Na u go turn blind.

I spit on u.
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Joyrider404(f): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2022
odysey:
Joyrider404 I meant number or email for an online job
I'll forward the account details though

Oh thanks so much
..I have sent you an email via Nairaland
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by harsysky(m): 11:16am On Jul 18, 2022
fman:

Why would you ever think of rituals?
E b like say you are part of the garri drinking cartel?
Na u go turn blind.

I spit on u.

You are a fool! Hopeless people like you think of rituals. You would have advised that, Oluku

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by harsysky(m): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2022
fman:

learn to control your emotions.
Be temperamental in judgement.
Don't cloud your defunt medulla with one-sided verbal reasoning.
Above all you a sadist.
Cheers kee you there.

I would rather be temperamental than advise someone to do what I would never advise my mum, sister or daughter to do. You are a deluded soul. Think before you reason, so that you will not die prematurely, itti.

2 Likes

Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by fman(m): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
harsysky:

I would rather be temperamental than advise someone to do what I would never advise my mum, sister or daughter to do. You are a deluded soul. Think before you reason, so that you will not die premature
ly it.

Why r u wishing me premature death?
Never wish ur enemy that.
bro
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Maverick777: 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
Joyrider404:

Omo ah once in a day,and I even see Garri drink 3times a day
GOD I AM GRATEFUL..my dear God no go shame us.....I even have a sachet of noodles spicy in my kitchen be like say I go mix am with water boil am..do Eba this evening...Eba just dey hungry me sad
OP, where are you based?
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Maverick777: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
shantti:

I normally go to any random Depot, if I see any truck laden with goods in any of the depot, I normally beg the manager to let me help and do the offloading.

The first time I offloaded cartons of bottle water was very embarrassing. There is a way the boys normally stack like 12 cartons on their backs and carry at once. The madam asked me if am sure I could do the work, I said yes, she asked if I could stack 12 cartons on my back the way the boys were doing it, I said yes(ive never done it before oh). She said I should stack let her see. Every one was watching me, I arranged 12 cartons and tried to lift with my back. I crashed to the floor with the entire cartons falling on me and all over the place. Every one burst out into laughter. The madam was like abeg abeg abeg u have to go, this isn't your time of work, you don't look like people that do all these harg work. Abeg just go. I wished the ground would just open and swallow me.

I begged her for a second chance, if I couldn't do it this time, I would go. She agreed and asked me to stack again. I begged one of the boys to show me how it's done. He showed me how to bend the back and place my hand underneath the base of the cartons.

I arranged another 12 cartons and did as the boy instructed, it worked but I could not move. It was too heavy, large veins stood out of my forehead, I tried and tried and I started to move slowly, it was too heavy. Luckily I made it into the warehouse where it was been stored. My hands were shaking , I couldn't see well, headache set in. But I persisted and offloaded every thing with them. I was paid a paltry #1700 like everyone else. I used it buy stew ingredients and eat.
where are you based?
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Maverick777: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
Joyrider404:
Please Everyone

Incase you have a picture or video you want to edit, or turn your pictures in a cartoon I can do that with my phone... Abeg make person help me with work Make I see money chop better food this week

I can do any kind of job Aslo, please don't advice prostitution or robbery to me ...

Also I studied businesses administration in school.. second class upper.. if you got any good job in line with what I studied please help link me ...

GOD NO GO SHAME US
send me an e-mail.
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by ASOmotorz: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
1Alex:
So many people are in this condition including me. But if I were you, I would use the money for data to arrange vegetable to make soup and eat with the garri, then source for data anyhow, even if Its begging for it.

Sometimes I wonder how this country degenerated to this level. In 2018 I bought a phone worth ₦320k without blinking, in 2019, bought another phone for ₦280k all brand new. This year 2022 in February, I bought a US used phone for 130k.

But now in July I cannot rapair a broken phone screen of 80k.

Did you see the pattern? Not because I am extravagant but because, everywhere is tough and my clients are not coming anymore. One keeps depending on his savings without making more money. One day the savings will completely vanish.

I give up

Seems you're a car dealer.
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
Most of the guys on this forum have mental issues honestly, You guys will insult women here, on how they demand alot, But yet open an account here, impersonating same female gender you insult, to scam and beg for money. Isn't that madness. undecided
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by shantti(m): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
Maverick777:

where are you based?

Osun state
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Joyrider404(f): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
Maverick777:

OP, where are you based?

Lagos State ikotun
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Oturatetuala(m): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
Omo see hardship o, guy the lord almighty will lift you higher and bless u with riches.

shantti:

I normally go to any random Depot, if I see any truck laden with goods in any of the depot, I normally beg the manager to let me help and do the offloading.

The first time I offloaded cartons of bottle water was very embarrassing. There is a way the boys normally stack like 12 cartons on their backs and carry at once. The madam asked me if am sure I could do the work, I said yes, she asked if I could stack 12 cartons on my back the way the boys were doing it, I said yes(ive never done it before oh). She said I should stack let her see. Every one was watching me, I arranged 12 cartons and tried to lift with my back. I crashed to the floor with the entire cartons falling on me and all over the place. Every one burst out into laughter. The madam was like abeg abeg abeg u have to go, this isn't your time of work, you don't look like people that do all these harg work. Abeg just go. I wished the ground would just open and swallow me.

I begged her for a second chance, if I couldn't do it this time, I would go. She agreed and asked me to stack again. I begged one of the boys to show me how it's done. He showed me how to bend the back and place my hand underneath the base of the cartons.

I arranged another 12 cartons and did as the boy instructed, it worked but I could not move. It was too heavy, large veins stood out of my forehead, I tried and tried and I started to move slowly, it was too heavy. Luckily I made it into the warehouse where it was been stored. My hands were shaking , I couldn't see well, headache set in. But I persisted and offloaded every thing with them. I was paid a paltry #1700 like everyone else. I used it buy stew ingredients and eat.
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Akayd2(m): 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
Contact me directly if you can let's see what God can do through me

Joyrider404:

Sure if I see money will try and get at least 1 bag of corn and be roasting,till things gets stable....
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Oturatetuala(m): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
The lord is your strength. How much will a bag of corn cost?
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by odysey: 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
Joyrider404:

Oh thanks so much
..I have sent you an email via Nairaland
not sure I still have access to that mail
Maybe quote me on another thread with the details
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Whazar(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
This thread is funny and also painful

If I talk wetin I face this time last year ehn

Even the changes wey sup for my life and the few money I gather sickness don take everything again this year but year never end and I still got my job that’s just my only hope

But we always move!!!

My story wan be like shantti own

Check through my threads and see where I testified

Omo e no easy
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Exkandayee(m): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
fman:

desperate times calls for desperate measures
Maybe she no fine,,,, there's no way a fine babe go deh she no go see food chop

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by shantti(m): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Omo see hardship o, guy the lord almighty will lift you higher and bless u with riches.

Thanks bro
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Joyrider404(f): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
odysey:
not sure I still have access to that mail
Maybe quote me on another thread with the details
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Joyrider404(f): 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
Akayd2:
Contact me directly if you can let's see what God can do through me

Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Joyrider404(f): 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
Maverick777:

send me an e-mail.

Sir this is my number.
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Maverick777: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Joyrider404:

Sir this is my number. 09021918083
seen
u can remove it.
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Joyrider404(f): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
Maverick777:

seen
u can remove it.
Done
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Javalord000(m): 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Okay..
I'll appreciate...

But How I'm I going to contact you and the medium of learning..

Once again, Thank you sir.

The medium is what am also thinking, if you know how to dm on Nairaland DM me else text me WhatsApp zero8one3eight0six2four0eight, we’ll figure out possible ways.
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Nyascobar1414: 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
Javalord000:

The medium is what am also thinking, if you know how to dm on Nairaland DM me else text me WhatsApp zero8one3eight0six2four0eight, we’ll figure out possible ways.

Okay I'll send you a mail right away..
Thanks for your concern..

I'm not on whatsapp that's why.

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Javalord000(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Okay I'll send you a mail right away..
Thanks for your concern..

I'm not on whatsapp that's why.
Alright
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Nyascobar1414: 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
Javalord000:
Alright
Pls, reply your mail sir..

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Javalord000(m): 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Pls, reply your mail sir..

I just did
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Olagoods1: 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
Same here .... Every afternoon na garri I dey drink..... Better start Yahoo things fit change.... He no go better for people wey tell us not to bath soap for Yahoo...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All am seeing is a green shirt (18+pics) / Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? / I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.