Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight (9484 Views)

"Garri Wey Dey Save Life": Reactions As Wiliams’s Wife Drinks Garri For The 1st / What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? / The Benefits Of Drinking Stout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by fman(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
UptownVibes:
If I[/b]want to assist her,I don't need to come report to an asshole like you first.. And look at you that has something to offer grin Just a simple reasonable advice,you can't offer. All you could do is to comment like a neonate that you are. Pussy!
[b]IF
is a conditional logic.
Like I told you previously
You are not better than
A stupid Advice.
Take it or leave it
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by fman(m): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
UptownVibes:
If I want to assist her,I don't need to come report to an asshole like you first.. And look at you that has something to offer grin Just a simple reasonable advice,you can't offer. All you could do is to comment like a neonate that you are. Pussy!
IF
is a conditional logic
You are not better than
A stupid advice
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by UptownVibes(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
fman:

IF
is a conditional logic.
You are not better than
A stupid Advice.
Take it or leave it
Epitome of stupidity saying trash as usual.. Now,I know it runs in your blood. Pussy!
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Marvellsmart(m): 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Chaii this is really painful, there was a time in my life when I fed on #200 bread every blessed day... Once I eat that Small dry bread in the noon I'll continue drinking water till the next day... In anything u are going through...just bear it in mind that there are people u are better than. Trust me, this ur condition won't last.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by rexesq(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Joyrider404:
Happy Sunday cheesy fam

For the past four days now,I have been drinking garri all through....well not my choice to drink garri, that's what's available at hand.

Losed my job about last month,now what I am doing is not something that brings in steady income it's based on commission,so na when person buy market I go see money chop.

Back to the topic, for the past 4days since I started drinking garri morning, afternoon and night... I noticed my vision is quite blurry at times, most time when I even walk it's as if I will Fall ... mind you I no be lepa I get body small sha.. please guys I am really concerned about my health Will this have any critical condition on me apart from the things I mentioned...
Also I will really be Glad if anyone here can send me funds to eat a decent meal today or get some groceries....Garri no be person mate
Incase you want to help please ask for my account and it will be droped. cheesy

GOD NO GO SHAME US

How may I reach out to you?
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by fman(m): 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
UptownVibes:
Epitome of stupidity saying trash as usual.. Now,I know it runs in your blood. Pussy!
just take your time
And rephrase your
Grammatical injunction,
You will unequivocally come
To realize my unbiased
Opinion that you
Are no way better than
A stupid advice.
I still maintain my stances.
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Exmilitant(m): 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
Joyrider404:

Sure if I see money will try and get at least 1 bag of corn and be roasting,till things gets stable....
I would really love to lend you a hand but, I can't verify your genuineness.
A guy I once helped turns out to be a crook!
Lot of us are willing to assists but the bad ones are getting in the way.
I pray the good Lord bless and direct your path.

3 Likes

Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by UptownVibes(m): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
fman:

just take your time
And rephrase your
Grammatical injunction,
You will unequivocally come
To realize my unbiased
Opinion that you
Are no way better than
A stupid advice.
I still maintain my stances.
Now,If you don't understand what I wrote there.. I mean you're the real definition of stupidity. And that is why nothing good can out of you,not even a reasonable advice. I hope you get it now?
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by fman(m): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
UptownVibes:
Now,If you don't understand what I wrote there.. I mean you're the real definition of stupidity. And that is why nothing good can out of you,not even a reasonable advice. I hope you get it now?
I guess u need more clarity.
Your gallantry is a mediocre
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Joyrider404(f): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Exmilitant:
I would really love to lend you a hand but, I can't verify your genuineness.
A guy I once helped turns out to be a crook!
Lot of us are willing to assists but the bad ones are getting in the way.
I pray the good Lord bless and direct your path.

AMEN
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by UptownVibes(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
fman:

I guess u need more clarity.
Your gallantry is a mediocre
Coming from a bloviating buffoon. undecided
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by fman(m): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
UptownVibes:
Coming from a bloviating buffoon. undecided
your signature: moral high,
Depicts your level of mediocrity
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Drsnives(m): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
fman:
where this one from file out?
From your hairy balls
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Verifiedtrader(m): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
fman:

use hand hollam

You’re mean.
Anyways, guys please check my siggy.
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Drsnives(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
beejay501:

Omo make una leave the op abeg.
Any gender way e be , he/she dy suffer like this.
Abi na until person be female before una go help.
He/she day go through a lot.

But op truly that Eba and Indomie spices no follow abeg
Noo.. some get raba pass the sender mostimes
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Tabletuner(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
shantti:

I normally go to any random Depot, if I see any truck laden with goods in any of the depot, I normally beg the manager to let me help and do the offloading.

The first time I offloaded cartons of bottle water was very embarrassing. There is a way the boys normally stack like 12 cartons on their backs and carry at once. The madam asked me if am sure I could do the work, I said yes, she asked if I could stack 12 cartons on my back the way the boys were doing it, I said yes(ive never done it before oh). She said I should stack let her see. Every one was watching me, I arranged 12 cartons and tried to lift with my back. I crashed to the floor with the entire cartons falling on me and all over the place. Every one burst out into laughter. The madam was like abeg abeg abeg u have to go, this isn't your time of work, you don't look like people that do all these harg work. Abeg just go. I wished the ground would just open and swallow me.

I begged her for a second chance, if I couldn't do it this time, I would go. She agreed and asked me to stack again. I begged one of the boys to show me how it's done. He showed me how to bend the back and place my hand underneath the base of the cartons.

I arranged another 12 cartons and did as the boy instructed, it worked but I could not move. It was too heavy, large veins stood out of my forehead, I tried and tried and I started to move slowly, it was too heavy. Luckily I made it into the warehouse where it was been stored. My hands were shaking , I couldn't see well, headache set in. But I persisted and offloaded every thing with them. I was paid a paltry #1700 like everyone else. I used it buy stew ingredients and eat.

I had to quote you to remind you when God finally changed your story.

2 Likes

Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Drsnives(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
Joyrider404:

cry cry cry

Mehn this one loud.. month never end i for send you small thing

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by shantti(m): 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tabletuner:

I had to quote you to remind you when God finally changed your story.

Amen bro I appreciate.
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by UptownVibes(m): 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
fman:

your signature: moral high,
Depicts your level of mediocrity
Buffoon you know what? I think I will just allow you continue the exhibition of your stupidity on this forum. Cux it seems the attention I'm giving you is making you feel relevant already grin
You're getting no more mention from me,so crawl back to your cave .. Bye!
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by fman(m): 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
UptownVibes:
Buffoon you know what? I think I will just allow you continue the exhibition of your stupidity on this forum. Cux it seems the attention I'm giving you is making you feel relevant already grin
I guess u can now see how lengthy
Your mediocrity depicts ur stupidity.
Do have a wonderful day.
Never argue with a web programmer.
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by fman(m): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
UptownVibes:
Buffoon you know what? I think I will just allow you continue the exhibition of your stupidity you on this forum. Cux it seems the attention I'm giving you is making you feel relevant already grin
I guess u can now see
How lengthy your stupidity
Depicts your mediocrity
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Joyrider404(f): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Please
Uptownvibes and fman

Please you both should not quarell.
Please...
I believe we all on this platform nairaland are matured...let's learn to overlook some comments as it will Only end in endless argument...if say person one help me now na una quarell the person go just dey read.....

Please I plead with you both let's stop the quarell... please please sad

2 Likes

Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by UptownVibes(m): 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
Joyrider404:
Please
Uptownvibes and fman

Please...
I believe we all on this platform nairaland are matured...let's learn to overlook some comments as it will Only end in endless argument...if say person one help me now na una quarell the person go just dey read.....

Thanks for your concern anyways. The dude's comment was bad and I needed to let him know. But I already said bye to him. I've got better things to do right now,than replying him.
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Javalord000(m): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Omo life hard shaa...

Abeg who ft teach me tech skills?

Which skill you want learn and where you dey live?
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by fman(m): 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Joyrider404:
Please
Uptownvibes and fman

Please...

We r not quarreling.
Just a slight exchange of words.
He already said bye.
remind me tomorrow.
Let me gift u some cash.
No matter how little just manage it
And eat..
And no dey drink garri.
Always make hay while the sun shines.
Above all
Look up to God.
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Shagbatshagba: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
make i no just talk bro
if u tell u my condition u go offer me that garri...
u dy even drink with groundnut and sugar alaye Thank ur God ooo...check my profile and u go knw wetin i dy face
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by seunak2016: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Shame on you if this what your dead brain can processed.
use your sense, it's actually a male behind that moniker, that is the reason he said something like that...and if he's actually a female then ......
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Nyascobar1414: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
Javalord000:

Which skill you want learn and where you dey live?

I'm in Uyo...
Data science,graphic design,HTML and programming.. Anyone among the few I just mentioned sir.
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Ray07(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
posty56:
economy they hit everybody hard ,my boxers sef don they slip from waist
your own better say e the slip. I don go amend my own. sad

APC gov really do person something. cry
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by Gift96: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
rexesq:

How may I reach out to you?
kindly reach out to me too bro
Re: Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight by harsysky(m): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
fman:
use your pooci
Make cash
And put food on your table ASAP.
Abi you dey share free pooci?
God I almost forgot today na Sunday.
Forgive my rude comment.

**Modified**
I see this your post as a format. Must u tell us that you drink garri?
In-between: Google has a better answer to your questions than nairaland.
Babe go look for job

If you meant what you just wrote, you lack wisdom in its totality. There are advices you don't give out. It's not like they are not doable but it tends to show the overall kind of person you are, and in this case, I see you as someone who can kill to make money. You could feel as a developer, you are blessed beyond measures, but remember you can go blind one day. Cheers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do / If A Girl Visits You And Does Any Of This...it Means She Wants Sex!!! / Check Out This Slay Mama... With Nice Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.