Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances (100833 Views)

Huge Crowd Sings, Dances And Follows Obi As He Walks Across The Street Of PH / Fayose Mocks APC, Buhari As Tribunal Declares Adeleke As The Winner / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by buckeyemedia: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Will you stop spamming my mention with your gibberish? No wonder Peter Obi could only graduate with D pass. Like principal, like disciples. I showed you the facts and evidence yet you're still spewing gibberish.

Meanwhile, list Peter Obi's achievement. Yeye dey smell.
Kagd10, We have asked you since morning, mention anyone living or deceased that claims he went to secondary school with your incubus Bola Tinubu? You are finding it hard to name just 1 person, even if the person was paid millions of Naira to tell a fabu?
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by kingyakos: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
Cromagnon:

Voters are not interested in all this shalaye.
They vote for money

Oyetola and his uncle paid heavily in Osun but they still loose
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Coldfeets: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
This guy na idiot o.

Make una warn am o.

If Tinubu catch am, na agbado and garri im go chop for the rest of his life.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Stallione(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
The undoing of APC they stupidly engage the idiot that will cost them the election, the idiot went ahead and desecrate highly regarded awolowo statue, and Pandora petrified Obidient miscreants used it against the APC that always make foolish decision
So u still dey vex for obi's administration till now because he said he no go give u shishi

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by kingyakos: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Kagd10, We have asked you since morning, mention anyone living or deceased that claims he went to secondary school with your incubus Bola Tinubu? You are finding it hard to name just 1 person, even if the person was paid millions of Naira to tell a fabu?

The imp is working hard so to be among the 50 million youth that will be recruit into the Army
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Owologbo(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
JoeyNaza:

Obi lives in Onitsha, that he does business or have a house there doesn't mean he lives there. Most of his time is spent in Anambra.

Talk what you know

Obi does not have a house in Lagos State
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Owologbo(m): 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
JoeyNaza:

Obi lives in Onitsha, that he does business or have a house there doesn't mean he lives there. Most of his time is spent in Anambra.

Talk what you know

Obi does not have a house in Lagos State (according to him).
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by erniok(m): 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Yes. Lekki seaport is an integral part of Lekki trade zone. All is Tinubu's brainchild. Confirmed by both Obasanjo and Sanwo Olu.

On BRT, check the video below to see Tinubu talking about his BRT initiative and metro transport in the year 2000, one year into his tenure as a Lagos' governor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yljw_5v2Vfo
This video is not about BRT but metro line. Pls if you have the BRT video, of love to see it.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by lexy2014: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Will you stop spamming my mention with your gibberish? No wonder Peter Obi could only graduate with D pass. Like principal, like disciples. I showed you the facts and evidence yet you're still spewing gibberish.

Meanwhile, list Peter Obi's achievement. Yeye dey smell.

You haven't answered the questions. Or are you saying that the claims you made are lies?

you raised a lot of interesting points and that's good for campaign. when you mention competency with Tinubu, pls competency in what way?

Achievements you say? If we take these "achievements" apart, there might be very little left standing.

The seaport...I hear he initiated it and got investors in it. That's good but he didn't built it with Lagos state funds. But will he as president allow warri, PH and calabar ports to accept cargo?

LFTZ...it's not a Tinubu thing. He didn't initiate LFTZ. LFTZ was initiated and it's owned by a Singaporean company called tolaram.

This eko Atlantic, how has it moved lagos forward? How many lagosians can live on eko Atlantic?

Who owns BRT?

Which are the millennium schools and how many are they? What was the standard when he was governor & quality of learning environment?

You mentioned increase in revenue? Can you talk about increase in revenue in Lagos without alpha beta? Can you give us a brief on that?

Do Lagos civil servants earn better than their counterparts across nigeria because of increased revenue?

Tinubu might be liberal as you say but liberal to who and in whose interest is he liberal?
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by 2elliot: 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the ever Toxic hateful Ipob tribalist championing Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever.
Disease carrying BAT.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by abbey621(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Framel:

I'm sure with your United Nations nose, you can really smell stuff miles away.

It must really be hard for people around you with a nose like that, sucking up the entire oxygen.

Do you carry your own tree around, in case you run out of oxygen?

Also, the fact that your father beats your mother doesn't make It ok to hit a woman, that's your family achievement, keep it there.

How long were you on probation for, for your last arrest? You care to share with Nairaland?

Comedy grin grin grin
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Shikini: 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Great
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
erniok:

This video is not about BRT but metro line. Pls if you have the BRT video, of love to see it.

It's about metro transport which includes BRT. Sink that into your skull.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
kingyakos:

Don't be spending the daily 1k on data alone, get ur self some cassava and Agbado after all na wey man dey work man dey chop.

Work harder so u will be among the 50million youth that will be recruit into the Army.

Bunch of miscreants like yourself can't still list Peter Obi's achievement cheesy yeye dey smell
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
nedekid:

What region are you from. I can bet my nutsack you were not born in Lagos. You are a visitor and an impostor.
I can bet you are a Tennant and you pay rent to you igbo landlord in Lagos. Yes I know your type.
That you bare a Yoruba name does allow you gbesele land in lagos, neither does it guarantee you admission to lasu without paying school fees, it does not let you enter shopright to pick things or go to beer parlor and drink without payment.
Bottomline all you ranting of region gives you no advantage.
Accestral land? Where is it? Oh the one folks paid cash for and you issued receipt in a willing seller willing buyer basis? You Wan chop your cake and have it?
You must pay your way like every other tribe in the south west Nigeria.
Oh, even omo onile too have to pay to buy land, abi are you owomida gang? Even they have to chase after buses grin

Chest beating Ipob miscreants cheesy. Go ask about the owners of estates in Lagos.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by WHITELIGHTER: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Henceforth, APC needs to focus on more cogent things during their campaign. Talk about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos'

In fact, if I were Tinubu, I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in the Lagos I governed and then, proceed to list my legacies in Lagos Such as Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, BRT, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc

They should also emphasize on the fact that Tinubu has never taken any federal position hence no one should blame him over what he has no hand in.

Also emphasis should be laid on competency and how it should always take the cake, not religion. Besides, Tinubu is a liberal leader.

Radarada

That's how u guys polished bubu, look at what we have now...
Pls just stop!

Vote LP
Vote Family
Vote Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by erniok(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

It's about metro transport which includes BRT. Sink that into your skull.
Obviously, you are the dumb one. He was talking about rail in the video you posted. I bet you never watched it. If you have nothing on BRT, best keep quiet.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Don’t mind that Lagos Peasant kagd10 wey carry Tinubu for head, like Iyabo Ramuta way dey hawk early morning ewa, abi na amala eti ewedu?

Atiku miscreant, stop spamming my mention. You dey mad or what?
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by masui(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Henceforth, APC needs to focus on more cogent things during their campaign. Talk about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos'

In fact, if I were Tinubu, I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in the Lagos I governed and then, proceed to list my legacies in Lagos Such as Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, BRT, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc

They should also emphasize on the fact that Tinubu has never taken any federal position hence no one should blame him over what he has no hand in.

Also emphasis should be laid on competency and how it should always take the cake, not religion. Besides, Tinubu is a liberal leader.

No need. His time has passed. Age is not on his side.

Know this and have peace.

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Arabaincubus: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

He should also include the flood that he built for Lagos by attacking the ocean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by GGirll: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Yet you are the one coming under my comment to rant and lament, is God not wonderful, as for APC they are on their own

See mumu wet dey on its own, shameless miscreants n cyber bullies, una illiteracy smells to d high heavens, you have been beaten black n blue by portable and Davido or the Adelekes, you here ranting at me, pls bark no more or hug a heavy voltage transformer lol, won lule

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Dayvidblue: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Will you keep quiet? Is Tinubu your president? U dey craze?
Usually there is place manerless kids are kept till they learn some respect and it won't be out of sending you there.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by darediamond(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

And one of Tinubu’s achievements is Buhari installation as president. You have forgotten to mention that.

Abi have a president like buhari is not a good achievement again?

wanka!

2 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by AntiTerrorist: 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
God1000:
He's such an unstable guy.

I don't like anything about portable and Naira Marley, they are both scallywags corrupting our youths.

This junkie became popular and rich all of a sudden, he needs to be on the wagon as well.

Something is fundamentally wrong with the society that rewards and celebrates such depraved and deplorable characters.

Meanwhile APC got played by this flibbertigibbet
Helinues omenkaLives Antichristian Antichrist Mannabbqgrill seunmsg omenka heliues

“Gyration o, gyration…after collecting APC money, I go celebrate o… Tinubu’s money…Oyetola money…if you want to cash out, go and meet Tinubu,” he said.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Mom007(f): 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

You're the one who couldn't answer my questions.

List your monumental failure Peter Obi's achievement. Yeye dey smell.
You are pathetic...
I pity you.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by darediamond(m): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
lexy2014:

Sorry, You haven't answered my questions.

you raised a lot of interesting points and that's good for campaign. when you mention competency with Tinubu, pls competency in what way?

Achievements you say? If we take these "achievements" apart, there might be very little left standing.

The seaport...I hear he initiated it and got investors in it. That's good but he didn't built it with Lagos state funds. But will he as president allow warri, PH and calabar ports to accept cargo?

LFTZ...it's not a Tinubu thing. He didn't initiate LFTZ. LFTZ was initiated and it's owned by a Singaporean company called tolaram.

This eko Atlantic, how has it moved lagos forward? How many lagosians can live on eko Atlantic?

Who owns BRT?

Which are the millennium schools and how many are they? What was the standard when he was governor & quality of learning environment?

You mentioned increase in revenue? Can you talk about increase in revenue in Lagos without alpha beta? Can you give us a brief on that?

Do Lagos civil servants earn better than their counterparts across nigeria because of increased revenue?

Tinubu might be liberal as you say but liberal to who and in whose interest is he liberal?
Abi o!!

Elep me ask the boy guy ooo!!!

He is hailing a Capitalist who as no Intrest in lifting the poor masses out of poverty.

Be in educated like I always say is not about obtaining of those needless high sounding academically titles at all. The guy boy is never educated for him to be Hailing Tinubu a Ferrocious Murderer and CAPITALIST.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Berankis: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
God1000:
He's such an unstable guy.

I don't like anything about portable and Naira Marley, they are both scallywags corrupting our youths.

This junkie became popular and rich all of a sudden, he needs to be on the wagon as well.

Something is fundamentally wrong with the society that rewards and celebrates such depraved and deplorable characters.

Meanwhile APC got played by this flibbertigibbet
This is deep! "Something is fundamentally wrong with the society that rewards and celebrates such depraved and deplorable characters."
You must be very knowledgeable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Crvrider: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Threat? Lol.

Irrelevant labour party. You saw it at Osun.

We don't see you as a threat however I won't allow the toxicity of children of hate and toxicity to fly. Sink that into your skull.

None of your accursed leaders in the south east, including Peter Obi has achieved 1/10 of Tinubu's achievements but you children of hate and toxicity wouldn't hold them accountable but would be saying rubbish about Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa. You dey craze?

Obi is not your problem. Wait until the Fulani's catch up with you, then you will know who the real enemy is. You talk about people being bitter and toxic yet you show every trace of what you accuse others of.

I am sure the Tinubu you defend with your life gives a hoot about you or your family.

You are here talking about free trade zone, eko Atlantic, brt... Did he build it for you? Ask Lagos state to give account of the monies they make and you'll be amazed to know that Tinubu controls it all yet you are here online busy talking nonsense.

Tinubu is fooling you and your kind dangling cassava and Agbado in your nose while he is busy looting the entire harvest in the farm. If at this age of yours you can't apply simple logic to your thinking then it is obvious you can never be helped.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by otipoju(m): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

How? When he wasn't caught with drug? You dey ment?

The only plausible thing could have been all the workers of a company were queried, including Tinubu who could have been the accountant. Tinubu wasn't caught with drug hence he wasn't arrested. Sink that into your skull.

His first son Jide died of drug overdose like 4 years ago. Hope you know
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by AntiTerrorist: 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
[s]
IgweOfNnewi:
The undoing of APC they stupidly engage the idiot that will cost them the election, the idiot went ahead and desecrate highly regarded awolowo statue, and Pandora petrified Obidient miscreants used it against the APC that always make foolish decision
[/s]
“Gyration o, gyration…after collecting APC money, I go celebrate o… Tinubu’s money…Oyetola money…[i]if you want to cash out, go and meet Tinubu,” [/i]he said.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Great0ne1: 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
You are mistaking me for your parents, you know their state of mind, go back to your village
No, i can't mistake an IDIOT for my wonderful parents.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Crvrider:

Obi is not your problem. Wait until the Fulani's catch up with you, then you will know who the real enemy is. You talk about people being bitter and toxic yet you show every trace of what you accuse others of.

I am sure the Tinubu you defend with your life gives a hoot about you or your family.

You are here talking about free trade zone, eko Atlantic, brt... Did he build it for you? Ask Lagos state to give account of the monies they make and you'll be amazed to know that Tinubu controls it all yet you are here online busy talking nonsense.

Tinubu is fooling you and your kind dangling cassava and Agbado in your nose while he is busy looting the entire harvest in the farm. If at this age of yours you can't apply simple logic to your thinking then it is obvious you can never be helped.

Will you keep quiet? Ipob tribalist who champion Peter Obi without achievement has got the mouth to talk? You dey ment or what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? / 100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.