Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances (100964 Views)

Huge Crowd Sings, Dances And Follows Obi As He Walks Across The Street Of PH / Fayose Mocks APC, Buhari As Tribunal Declares Adeleke As The Winner / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Dayvidblue: 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Same Tinubu supported Jonathan in 2011. So what are you saying? Is Tinubu your president?

And that your analogy is trash. If a friend helped you to get a job, would that friend be the one doing your job for you? Na ment?

The point highlighted red is open for debate anybody can cook up tales to suit their narrative, it is nothing unusual amongst folks without scruples.

I expected the response in the text highlighted green. Any argument you cannot logically provide a counter argument to is unusually "trash"

And in response to your submission in the text highlighted blue I'll say no! If a friend helped me secure a job it is up to me to do the job.
But if the friend guaranteed that I am capable of doing the job it becomes a problem on his neck if I fail because he stands to lose his credibility if it is found that his claims about me were false.

You see! My little friend , Tinubu traded his credibility the very moment he sold Nigerians a poison as the cure for their maladies.

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
studentofTruth:

Obi helped Anambra get an international airport (money for the airport was secured by him), Changed the entrance to Onitsha from headbrigde, reshaped the face of Upper Iweka, modernized Anambra education system (with many awards to show for it), laid good foundation in health care (building state university teaching hospital at Awka), gave the government of Anambra a secretariat, built Odumegu Ojukwu University (Igbo Ariam), created Awka/Onitsha/Nnewi master plan, and many more.

Another lies

Let Obiano catch you there cheesy

See what Obiano stated about Peter Obi below. Obiano said Peter Obi left him 120b debt.

Meanwhile, Ojukwu university was built in the year 2000. So how did Peter Obi build it? Na madness? Ipob and lies.

As for the teaching hospital, Peter Obi could only build one private ward after converting a general hospital. See what's become of the teaching hospital below.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/anambra-teaching-hospital-in-ruins/

You can't even compare it to the gigantic LASU teaching hospital built by Tinubu.

It's sacrilege to compare Peter Obi with Tinubu's tall achievement.

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by bignero: 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Oddfinder:

Tinubu is a dirty arrogant and egocentric politician. He is not refined and does not possess these qualities. Instead of him to campaign and convince ppl, he rather use dat time in saying dirty things, agbero talk, very egomaniac! I remember during the campaigns in osun 2018, wen he was accused of trying to siphon osun money through his cousin oyetola that he forced on apc, he arrogantly replied that he is more richer dan osun! Can u imagine that statement? In 2019 wen bullion vans entered his home on d eve of election, he arrogantly and foolishly responded by saying 'is it their money? Is anybody's money missing? ' he went to osun to campaign and arrogantly said osun ppl( opposition) will Labour till death..
The man's style of leadership has expired. His own styl of campaign is to mount the podium and make damaging statements, insults ppl in the name of campaign..but Nigeria have gone past that stage. He is not used to the current reality. Thats y he keep talking making baseless coments here n there..reason y obi is gaining momentum and popularity..we have gone beyond the era of such politics. He cnt catch up..its too late for him..wen d campaigns start properly yorubas will wish Osinbajo was given the ticket instead BAT!

You made a lot of sense.. Nigeria and indeed the world is growing.. Things are get more refined slowly but surely..

Even this Russian war against Ukraine, sounds like something that doesn't belong in this century.. The world has past this

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by abbey621(m): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
eldoradoxx:

Na so una use sophistry and propaganda bring in Buhari, the rest is now history. Tinubu proved how smart he is by supporting Buhari, we cannot trust his sense of judgment anymore. Sorry, we can't vote Tinubu, we were waiting to give Osinbanjo landslide victory, but had to switch to Obi when Bola bought his way to APC ticket.

Na only Tinubu supported Buhari? What of the rest? What of Obi that aligned himself with Atiku less than 4 years ago? Abeg human beings are flawed so if that is your nail on the coffin please find another angle. I'm not saying vote or don't vote for BAT but that intellectual angle is dead on arrival!

Yeye dey smell, so you can condemn BAT for giving us Buhari but adore Osibanjo even tho he is the VP under Buhari? I've heard it all now, DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING? grin grin grin grin

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by ikennabright: 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
The undoing of APC they stupidly engage the idiot that will cost them the election, the idiot went ahead and desecrate highly regarded awolowo statue, and Pandora petrified Obidient miscreants used it against the APC that always make foolish decision

Ehn
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dayvidblue:

The point highlighted red is open for debate anybody can cook up tales to suit their narrative, it is nothing unusual amongst folks without scruples.

I expected the response in the text highlighted green. Any argument you cannot logically provide a counter argument to is unusually "trash"

And in response to your submission in the text highlighted blue I'll say no! If a friend helped me secure a job it is up to me to do the job.
But if the friend guaranteed that I am capable of doing the job it becomes a problem on his neck if I fail because he stands to lose his credibility if it is found that his claims about me were false.

You see! My little friend , Tinubu traded his credibility the very moment he sold Nigerians a poison as the cure for their maladies.

Will you keep quiet? Is Tinubu your president?
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by maiquel: 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Lies. No wonder Peter Obi is a pathological liar

Peter Obi stays in Lagos. His children schooled in Lagos.

Him Tu lie toxic Ipob tribalist

Him Tu lie is our next president, take it to the bank!

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
maiquel:

Him Tu lie is our next president, take it to the bank!

Let him go use it to change his Anambra first. Yeye dey smell.

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Joshchi19(m): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
Imagine the kind village area this guy is staying
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Sucre6: 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
This guy think say politics Nah too sing rubbish and do hand like hanger, him dey insult tinubu way be king of Agberos, dem fit kill this guy if him no carefull
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by vankaid: 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Yet your Peter Obi without achievement in his Anambra state, lives in Tinubu's Lagos. The joke is on you and Peter Obi.

While Peter Obi was graduating with D pass in philosophy, Tinubu on the other hand was working as a first class accountancy graduate for international companies such as, Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, Mobil etc

Tinubu fought for the democratic government and free speech you enjoy today while your Peter Obi was nowhere to be found..

While Tinubu was improving Lagos and initiating wonderful ideas in Lagos such as lekki trade zone, BRT, Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, millennium schools, policy to increase Lagos revenues etc..

On the other hand, your Peter Obi was investigating his state funds into his family business cheesy. Now he lives in Tinubu's Lagos.

No way you can sell your monumental failure of Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever and lives in Tinubu's Lagos where Tinubu initiated Eko Atlantic, Lekki seaport, lekki trade zone, BRT enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc.

So your buzz word now is "Peter Obi lives in Lagos"?
LOL.
Ol boy, that is dead on arrival. You guys are failing at everything you throw at him. Please get more creative.
He has a full house in UK too not an apartment oo, so can we also claim he lives in the UK as well?

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by myrates: 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
What else do you expect from someone who advocates doing evil " daaju, kaala, wuwa ika"? The idiot succeeded in ripping off APC. It is so amazing the way our system promotes mediocrity or how do you explain celebrating a person of portable dining with a governor. They even played his lewd music during their campaign" awon OBO adugboyin" imagine.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Donwapz(m): 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Yet your Peter Obi without achievement in his Anambra state, lives in Tinubu's Lagos. The joke is on you and Peter Obi.

While Peter Obi was graduating with D pass in philosophy, Tinubu on the other hand was working as a first class accountancy graduate for international companies such as, Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, Mobil etc

Tinubu fought for the democratic government and free speech you enjoy today while your Peter Obi was nowhere to be found..

While Tinubu was improving Lagos and initiating wonderful ideas in Lagos such as lekki trade zone, BRT, Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, millennium schools, policy to increase Lagos revenues etc..

On the other hand, your Peter Obi was investigating his state funds into his family business cheesy. Now he lives in Tinubu's Lagos.

No way you can sell your monumental failure of Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever and lives in Tinubu's Lagos where Tinubu initiated Eko Atlantic, Lekki seaport, lekki trade zone, BRT enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc.

The way you guys will just open mouth and shout Tinubu's Lagos ehh. Lagos was a capital city for years, it was built by Federal government before Tinubu came to power, same way Abuja is the capital city now.

Tinubu built on available resources due to the influx of people to the state and increased igr. Tinubu tried during his tenure as a governor.

Peter Obi with the little he saw in Anambra, he used it judiciously. The Lagos you are saying has already been built by FG long ago, Tinubu had to work with the available resources.

Having a house in Lagos does not mean his state is not good. Tinubu also has houses in other states and even other countries too.

Try and get something better, this is too cheap b

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Dayvidblue: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Will you keep quiet? Is Tinubu your president?

You dare tell me to keep quiet.
Even your father cannot say that to my face without severe repercussions.
Look at this ignorant buffoon.
I am not surprised, you have just proven to be the fool I suspected you were.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Donwapz:

The way you guys will just open mouth and shout Tinubu's Lagos ehh. Lagos was a capital city for years, it was built by Federal government before Tinubu came to power, same way Abuja is the capital city now.

Tinubu built on available resources due to the influx of people to the state and increased igr. Tinubu tried during his tenure as a governor.

Peter Obi with the little he saw in Anambra, he used it judiciously. The Lagos you are saying has already been built by FG long ago, Tinubu had to work with the available resources.

Having a house in Lagos does not mean his state is not good. Tinubu also has houses in other states and even other countries too.

Try and get something better, this is too cheap b

Federal government built Lagos' kee you there. List what federal government did in Lagos or shut your hole..

Lagos' was created in 1967. Ikeja wasn't even a part of Lagos until its creation in 1967. It was only then that Ikeja and other part were added to Lagos to become the Lagos it is today. To tell you that federal government only occupied half of a local government in Lagos.

Apart from airport, roads/bridges and few government Houses, federal government did absolute nothing in Lagos.

Even Lagos first seaport was built before the amalgamation of Nigeria. Built by Southwest resources.

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dayvidblue:

You dare tell me to keep quiet.
Even your father cannot say that to my face without severe repercussions.
Look at this ignorant buffoon.
I am not surprised, you have just proven to be the fool I suspected you were.

Will you keep quiet? Is Tinubu your president? U dey craze?
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by nedekid: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Henceforth, APC needs to focus on more cogent things during their campaign. Talk about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos'

In fact, if I were Tinubu, I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in the Lagos I governed and then, proceed to list my legacies in Lagos Such as Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, BRT, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc

They should also emphasize on the fact that Tinubu has never taken any federal position hence no one should blame him over what he has no hand in.

Also emphasis should be laid on competency and how it should always take the cake, not religion. Besides, Tinubu is a liberal leader.

I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in the Lagos I governed

Even Tinubu with all his blunders cannot be so crass to use that line of Obi living in Lagos.

Increased revenue as achievement? You mean taxes? Where in the world have you seen citizens that like to pay increased taxes? Abi don't you know the fines from lastma, vio, increased vehicle licensing fees etc are all taxes? You keep mentioning Eko Atlantic, how is a deal between Tinubu and charguri beneficial to Lagosians when 99.9 percent cannot afford to buy, rent etc in the place?
Or is it the "new us embassy" that collects billions from Nigerians yearly without issuing visas?

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by AfonjaConehead: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
The undoing of APC they stupidly engage the idiot that will cost them the election, the idiot went ahead and desecrate highly regarded awolowo statue, and Pandora petrified Obidient miscreants used it against the APC that always make foolish decision

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
studentofTruth:

There's even a video of a governor confirming it. Obiano is well-known for his antics (ask EFCC). Obi pointed the banks where he left millions of dollars for the state on a national TV.

What you don't know, you ask. Anambra State University Uli was built in 2000. Odumegu Ojukwu University Igbo Ariam was built by Obi who made it the main campus of the state university (leaving Uli campus with only engineering faculty and a few other departments), at our own detriment because my brother had a business in the Uli school environment, which I was managing for him then. We hated Obi for that because the Uli campus was drastically depopulated.

Lies. Obiano has never stated such. It was "dem dem say" rumours y'all were peddling.

Obiano emphatically stated that Peter Obi left him with 120bil which Peter Obi couldn't deny.

Secondly, you keep forgetting one thing. Ojukwu university was built in the year 2000. How did Peter Obi build it? Ipob and lies.

What Peter Obi did was to give them a teaching hospital by converting a general hospital to a teaching hospital however he could only build one private ward and that was all he did.

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Chijeep(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Henceforth, APC needs to focus on more cogent things during their campaign. Talk about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos'

In fact, if I were Tinubu, I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in the Lagos I governed and then, proceed to list my legacies in Lagos Such as Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, BRT, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc

They should also emphasize on the fact that Tinubu has never taken any federal position hence no one should blame him over what he has no hand in.

Also emphasis should be laid on competency and how it should always take the cake, not religion. Besides, Tinubu is a liberal leader.

Tinubu got all that? shocked
No wonder his successors(Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo-olu) never had opportunity to make impact as Tinubu keep collecting his mandate on them just in the name of godfatherism
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by ukaface(f): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Them go soon kee this one.

They should just carry him to yabaleft or Aro. Cos this guy's got some mental health issues
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Opmic: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
id911:

You guys are wasting so much energy on Peter Obi your fellow Southerner and leaving Atiku up North. You don't learn from history especially the 1979 elections, do you?
This is not history study bro, this is revolution now.
Pay back all that APC has done to us by voting them out, even if their next candidate is competent. These eight years has not been convinient.
The minimum wage is not enough to eat good food for two weeks

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by sweetjohn(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Mumu! keep fighting Peter Obi while Atiku keep disgracing you as a little spoilt brats.

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
nedekid:

I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in the Lagos I governed

Even Tinubu with all his blunders cannot be so crass to use that line of Obi living in Lagos.

Increased revenue as achievement? You mean taxes? Where in the world have you seen citizens that like to pay increased taxes? Abi don't you know the fines from lastma, vio, increased vehicle licensing fees etc are all taxes? You keep mentioning Eko Atlantic, how is a deal between Tinubu and charguri beneficial to Lagosians when 99.9 percent cannot afford to buy, rent etc in the place?
Or is it the "new us embassy" that collects billions from Nigerians yearly without issuing visas?

Ipob and lies, very synonymous. No wonder Peter Obi is a pathological liar.

Can you read below? Yes. Peter Obi lives in Tinubu's Lagos.

And yea, Eko Atlantic is Tinubu's brainchild. He conceived it, planned it before partnering with investors. He already completed his job on it.

Your Peter Obi did absolute nothing in Anambra. Tell me what significant change Peter Obi did for you while he was Anambra governor? He could only live in Tinubu's Lagos. Yeye dey smell.

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by lexy2014: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Bro, you raised a lot of interesting points and that's good for campaign. when you mention competency with Tinubu, pls competency in what way?

Achievements you say? If we take these "achievements" apart, there might be very little left standing.

The seaport...I hear he initiated it and got investors in it. That's good but he didn't built it with Lagos state funds. But will he as president allow warri, PH and calabar ports to accept cargo?

LFTZ...it's not a Tinubu thing. He didn't initiate LFTZ. LFTZ was initiated and it's owned by a Singaporean company called tolaram.

This eko Atlantic, how has it moved lagos forward? How many lagosians can live on eko Atlantic?

Who owns BRT?

Which are the millennium schools and how many are they? What was the standard when he was governor & quality of learning environment?

You mentioned increase in revenue? Can you talk about increase in revenue in Lagos without alpha beta? Can you give us a brief on that?

Do Lagos civil servants earn better than their counterparts across nigeria because of increased revenue?

Tinubu might be liberal as you say but liberal to who and in whose interest is he liberal?

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Iamstickzbaba(m): 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
This guy will just die a simple death cos he his toying with the wrong tails

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by BePrepared: 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
God1000:
He's such an unstable guy.

I don't like anything about portable and Naira Marley, they are both scallywags corrupting our youths.

This junkie became popular and rich all of a sudden, he needs to be on the wagon as well.

Something is fundamentally wrong with the society that rewards and celebrates such depraved and deplorable characters.

Meanwhile APC got played by this flibbertigibbet

Exactly my thought those two retards needs mental asylum instead the society keeps pishing them

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by symbianDON(m): 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
Transcriber:

Modified: FTC
Lol again cheesy
LOL LOLer LOLest grin
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
Where is Tinubu @abuja right? That's to tell you as a citizen of Nigeria you are free to live anywhere.

Kagd10:

I tell you.

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Tremple8v: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
If you dey use this naira land dey live your life . E don be 4 u

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign / More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG / Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85