Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances (100850 Views)

Huge Crowd Sings, Dances And Follows Obi As He Walks Across The Street Of PH / Fayose Mocks APC, Buhari As Tribunal Declares Adeleke As The Winner / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Realguyman1:
Have u lived in Anambra before?

Tinubu is aspiring to be Nigeria president and not the south west or the Yorubas president. Same goes for Peter Obi and Atiku.

So every Nigerians have every right on wether to criticize and not to criticize who so ever is contesting.

U guys are the ones playing the tribal games here, turning every Tinubu critics to an Igbo person. The Peter Obi that u guys are calling up and down, what tribe is the name coming from?

I lived and work in Lagos for about 3years and I have so many Yoruba friends in Lagos that I know they are not even supporting Tinubu. So why all this Igbo games?

U all know that the major reason Tinubu is getting all the backlash from sensible Nigerians is not because of himself, but because of this calamity called buhari that he impose on Nigerians all because of his selfish ambition to later become president.

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa.

Tinubu's legacies are out there. Compared to a loser like Peter Obi without achievement.

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by bizhop01: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
When you employe a mad man
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Elvisstephano(m): 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Threat? Lol.

Irrelevant labour party. You saw it at Osun.

We don't see you as a threat however I won't allow the toxicity of children of hate and toxicity to fly. Sink that into your skull.

None of your accursed leaders in the south east, including Peter Obi has achieved 1/10 of Tinubu's achievements but you children of hate and toxicity wouldn't hold them accountable but would be saying rubbish about Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa. You dey craze?

Urchin, this osun defeat pain u share �
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Killermamba: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
The undoing of APC they stupidly engage the idiot that will cost them the election, the idiot went ahead and desecrate highly regarded awolowo statue, and Pandora petrified Obidient miscreants used it against the APC that always make foolish decision

Ewu Gambia, shay obi dey owe u money or him collect your land or wife?
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by lexy2014: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Can you see Obasanjo lauding Tinubu on Lekki trade zone? Lekki trade zone is Tinubu's brainchild. Likewise the seaport, Eko Atlantic, BRT.

Millennium schools, can you see this below? Four standard millennium schools.

It's sacrilege to compare Peter Obi to Tinubu who's got unrivalled tall legacies. Na madness?

Sorry, You haven't answered my questions.

you raised a lot of interesting points and that's good for campaign. when you mention competency with Tinubu, pls competency in what way?

Achievements you say? If we take these "achievements" apart, there might be very little left standing.

The seaport...I hear he initiated it and got investors in it. That's good but he didn't built it with Lagos state funds. But will he as president allow warri, PH and calabar ports to accept cargo?

LFTZ...it's not a Tinubu thing. He didn't initiate LFTZ. LFTZ was initiated and it's owned by a Singaporean company called tolaram.

This eko Atlantic, how has it moved lagos forward? How many lagosians can live on eko Atlantic?

Who owns BRT?

Which are the millennium schools and how many are they? What was the standard when he was governor & quality of learning environment?

You mentioned increase in revenue? Can you talk about increase in revenue in Lagos without alpha beta? Can you give us a brief on that?

Do Lagos civil servants earn better than their counterparts across nigeria because of increased revenue?

Tinubu might be liberal as you say but liberal to who and in whose interest is he liberal?
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wizmj4real:

Guy try get some sense na
What has APC contributed to your life since 2015
Have you been eating like u used to back in 2014
Are daft to present realities on ground
Are you married
Are you comfortable with your children school currently
Do you even have a sustainable source of income

Stop this bickering because of deaf corrupt politician who doesn't give a hute about you

Will you keep quiet? Is Tinubu your president?

Your Peter Obi without achievement was PDP member until a month ago. Hypocrite

Toxic tribalist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mom007:

Funny, you didn't answer any of my questions... Just trying to throw hatred, tribalism and suspicion into the air. Tinubus urchins tactics. We are not falling for these tricks again, suffering has unified Nigerians against greedy and incompetent politicians and their social media bulldogs like you.
P.S, I am not even Igbo...

You're the one who couldn't answer my questions.

List your monumental failure Peter Obi's achievement. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Myhusband(m): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
APC of Osun state deserved it, imagine having Burnaboy, Wizkid, Tiwa as guest invited singer even naira marley as razz as he is, he will never mock those that gave him food

the earlier we make this foolish boy leave the entertainment industry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
nedekid:

To you millennials that know nothing about Lagos before 1999, one cannot blame you.
Certainly Tinubu does not own Lagos. He is a mere politician that must recognize Lagos is not his personal property, he did his 8 years, and yes I voted for him. But he must remove his clinching hands like others have done. He is not the first, neither the last that will govern Lagos.
And you know what, noting concerns me with anambra, I don't know the place. Lagos concerns me rather.

Says a toxic Ipob tribalist who wouldn't hold their accursed leaders accountable in their region but would be dabbling into other affairs. Na madness?

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Saintinoo(m): 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Oddfinder:

Tinubu is a dirty arrogant and egocentric politician. He is not refined and does not possess these qualities. Instead of him to campaign and convince ppl, he rather use dat time in saying dirty things, agbero talk, very egomaniac! I remember during the campaigns in osun 2018, wen he was accused of trying to siphon osun money through his cousin oyetola that he forced on apc, he arrogantly replied that he is more richer dan osun! Can u imagine that statement? In 2019 wen bullion vans entered his home on d eve of election, he arrogantly and foolishly responded by saying 'is it their money? Is anybody's money missing? ' he went to osun to campaign and arrogantly said osun ppl( opposition) will Labour till death..
The man's style of leadership has expired. His own styl of campaign is to mount the podium and make damaging statements, insults ppl in the name of campaign..but Nigeria have gone past that stage. He is not used to the current reality. Thats y he keep talking making baseless coments here n there..reason y obi is gaining momentum and popularity..we have gone beyond the era of such politics. He cnt catch up..its too late for him..wen d campaigns start properly yorubas will wish Osinbajo was given the ticket instead BAT!
of how

I wonder what type of people supporting Tinubu, how can you support a man who throws insult anyhow like a tout to become your president.

Anyway I trust Buhari, Osun election is a good example 2023 will look like.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Henceforth, APC needs to focus on more cogent things during their campaign. Talk about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos'

In fact, if I were Tinubu, I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in the Lagos I governed and then, proceed to list my legacies in Lagos Such as Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, BRT, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc

They should also emphasize on the fact that Tinubu has never taken any federal position hence no one should blame him over what he has no hand in.

Also emphasis should be laid on competency and how it should always take the cake, not religion. Besides, Tinubu is a liberal leader.

Indomie generation. Your father didn't tell you that Lagos was a former capital of Nigeria, hence it attracted people of all walks of life including business mogul like Peter Obi. Have you heard where an American questioned any American citizen for choosing to live in the capital city or any town of choice?
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Vistra40: 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Tell that to you hypocritical self first.

Heck, Peter Obi was the same tribalist calling AC a Yoruba party when Ngige was contesting under it. Bunch of hypocritical toxic tribalists.

Moreover, Peter Obi's hateful urchins made it about Tinubu in the first place, despite the fact that Tinubu has never ruled you or your papa before.

You won't hold your accursed leaders accountable, including Peter Obi who achieved absolute nothing in Anambra.

Did Tinubu rule you or your papa? You dey mad?

Could you share a link where Peter obi called ACN a yoruba party? I’m so curious sir
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by binhozie(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Yet your Peter Obi without achievement in his Anambra state, lives in Tinubu's Lagos. The joke is on you and Peter Obi.

While Peter Obi was graduating with D pass in philosophy, Tinubu on the other hand was working as a first class accountancy graduate for international companies such as, Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, Mobil etc

Tinubu fought for the democratic government and free speech you enjoy today while your Peter Obi was nowhere to be found..

While Tinubu was improving Lagos and initiating wonderful ideas in Lagos such as lekki trade zone, BRT, Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, millennium schools, policy to increase Lagos revenues etc..

On the other hand, your Peter Obi was investing his state funds into his family business cheesy. Now he lives in Tinubu's Lagos.

No way you can sell your monumental failure of Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever and lives in Tinubu's Lagos where Tinubu initiated Eko Atlantic, Lekki seaport, lekki trade zone, BRT enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc.

How does Lagos belong to Tinubu pls I am at loss. Are you sure Obi wasn't already living in Lagos before Tinubu became governor.
Tinubu was governor for 8 yrs and people list fashola and Ambode s achievements as his own I don't get, shouldn't we accredit buharis failure as his own too, and sanwaolu average performance as his own, they are all same to me.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Honestfrend: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Henceforth, APC needs to focus on more cogent things during their campaign. Talk about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos'

In fact, if I were Tinubu, I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in the Lagos I governed and then, proceed to list my legacies in Lagos Such as Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, BRT, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc

They should also emphasize on the fact that Tinubu has never taken any federal position hence no one should blame him over what he has no hand in.

Also emphasis should be laid on competency and how it should always take the cake, not religion. Besides, Tinubu is a liberal leader.

A spoke person to Tinubu cannot answer this question.. But u sound like someone who can help Tinubu out.

The question is "How did Tinubu make his money and how old his he?"
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
lexy2014:

Sorry, You haven't answered my questions.

you raised a lot of interesting points and that's good for campaign. when you mention competency with Tinubu, pls competency in what way?

Achievements you say? If we take these "achievements" apart, there might be very little left standing.

The seaport...I hear he initiated it and got investors in it. That's good but he didn't built it with Lagos state funds. But will he as president allow warri, PH and calabar ports to accept cargo?

LFTZ...it's not a Tinubu thing. He didn't initiate LFTZ. LFTZ was initiated and it's owned by a Singaporean company called tolaram.

This eko Atlantic, how has it moved lagos forward? How many lagosians can live on eko Atlantic?

Who owns BRT?

Which are the millennium schools and how many are they? What was the standard when he was governor & quality of learning environment?

You mentioned increase in revenue? Can you talk about increase in revenue in Lagos without alpha beta? Can you give us a brief on that?

Do Lagos civil servants earn better than their counterparts across nigeria because of increased revenue?

Tinubu might be liberal as you say but liberal to who and in whose interest is he liberal?

Can you see Obasanjo lauding Tinubu on Lekki trade zone initiative? Can you see the date? All were Tinubu's initiative, including Lekki seaport and Eko Atlantic.

BRT is also Tinubu's brainchild. This was Tinubu in year 2000 talking about his BRT and metro transport line in the year 2000, just a year into his tenure as Lagos governor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yljw_5v2Vfo

I have shown you the standard millennium schools. Four of them were built.

Meanwhile, the seaport at Porthacourt, Calabar etc are working. Go check their site and use it to get your cargo.

Tinubu is way too big for a loser like Peter Obi without achievement. Sink that into your skull.

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
binhozie:

How does Lagos belong to Tinubu pls I am at loss. Are you sure Obi wasn't already living in Lagos before Tinubu became governor.
Tinubu was governor for 8 yrs and people list fashola and Ambode s achievements as his own I don't get, shouldn't we accredit buharis failure as his own too, and sanwaolu average performance as his own, they are all same to me.

It's Tinubu's Lagos. He's indigenous to Lagos and he was both the senator and the governor of Lagos. Governor of Lagos with several tall achievements.

Your failure of Peter Obi can't even come close.

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by AfonjaConehead: 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
And who told this shallow minded that I am in Nigeria, I yam in abroad in guinea Conakry , you are limited in thinking and fate.

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
petaling:

Indomie generation. Your father didn't tell you that Lagos was a former capital of Nigeria, hence it attracted people of all walks of life including business mogul like Peter Obi. Have you heard where an American questioned any American citizen for choosing to live in the capital city or any town of choice?

I have already replied one of your fellow miscreants below.

Kagd10:

Federal government built Lagos' kee you there. List what federal government did in Lagos or shut your hole..

Lagos' was created in 1967. Ikeja wasn't even a part of Lagos until its creation in 1967. It was only then that Ikeja and other part were added to Lagos to become the Lagos it is today. To tell you that federal government only occupied half of a local government in Lagos.

Apart from airport, roads/bridges and few government Houses, federal government did absolute nothing in Lagos.

Even Lagos first seaport was built before the amalgamation of Nigeria. Built by Southwest resources.

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Killermamba: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the ever Toxic hateful Ipob tribalist championing Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever.

Mumu talk every where, do you need achievement to govern a country very well, while some lunatic will say he doesn't have experience, shay Nigeria na mechanic workshop. Look at France president before you campaign for that your vegetable state agbado and cassava man that can't owed an ordinary flag talk more a country.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by lexy2014: 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Can you see Obasanjo lauding Tinubu on Lekki trade zone initiative? Can you see the date? All were Tinubu's initiative, including Lekki seaport and Eko Atlantic.

BRT is also Tinubu's brainchild. This was Tinubu in year 2000 talking about his BRT and metro transport line in the year 2000, just a year into his tenure as Lagos governor.

Meanwhile, the seaport at Porthacourt, Calabar etc are working. Go check their site and use it to get your cargo.

Tinubu is way too big for a loser like Peter Obi without achievement. Sink that into your skull.

That still leaves these questions unanswered.

Who owns BRT?

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
lexy2014:

That still leaves these questions unanswered.

Who owns BRT?

Will you stop spamming my mention with your gibberish? No wonder Peter Obi could only graduate with D pass. Like principal, like disciples. I showed you the facts and evidence yet you're still spewing gibberish.

Meanwhile, list Peter Obi's achievement. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by lomprico(m): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
And just like that..Boooooom!! He's won his fans back.

Sharp guy. grin
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by abisola85: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Please i need help I need any woman right .I speak out so that I will not die in silent. Is not a domestic violence and my right and that of my kids
God1000:
He's such an unstable guy.

I don't like anything about portable and Naira Marley, they are both scallywags corrupting our youths.

This junkie became popular and rich all of a sudden, he needs to be on the wagon as well.

Something is fundamentally wrong with the society that rewards and celebrates such depraved and deplorable characters.

Meanwhile APC got played by this flibbertigibbet
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Realguyman1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa.

Tinubu's legacies are out there. Compared to a loser like Peter Obi without achievement.
All Nigeria politicians are useless to me(except the late Yaradua). I'm mainly against Tinubu because of his party and this calamity called buhari, him and his evil party brought upon Nigerians. And I don't see Tinubu doing anything different from buhari.

I'm not an Igbo, but I believe that all the presidential candidates will do better than Tinubu and his evil party. So suit yourselves with ur choice.

Last last in one way or the other, everybody go collect and chop his/her own share of the breakfast they are dishing out.

E be tinx bro. One love✋���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by buckeyemedia: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Says a toxic Ipob tribalist who wouldn't hold their accursed leaders accountable in their region but would be dabbling into other affairs. Na madness?
This Kagd10 & portable I wonder who is more possessed?
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by nedekid: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

What region are you from. I can bet my nutsack you were not born in Lagos. You are a visitor and an impostor.
I can bet you are a Tennant and you pay rent to you igbo landlord in Lagos. Yes I know your type.
That you bare a Yoruba name does allow you gbesele land in lagos, neither does it guarantee you admission to lasu without paying school fees, it does not let you enter shopright to pick things or go to beer parlor and drink without payment.
Bottomline all your ranting of region gives you no advantage.
Accestral land? Where is it? Oh the one folks paid cash for and you issued receipt in a willing seller willing buyer basis? You Wan chop your cake and have it?
You must pay your way like every other tribe in the south west Nigeria.
Oh, even omo onile too have to pay to buy land, abi are you owomida gang? Even they have to chase after buses grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by IgweOfNnewi: 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
Killermamba:

Ewu Gambia, shay obi dey owe u money or him collect your land or wife?
Not everybody has a wife like your mother, so rest,
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by God1000(m): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
abisola85:
Please i need help I need any woman right .I speak out so that I will not die in silent. Is not a domestic violence and my right and that of my kids
Are you having challenges in your marriage?
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by buckeyemedia: 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
nedekid:

What region are you from. I can bet my nutsack you were not born in Lagos. You are a visitor and an impostor.
I can bet you are a Tennant and you pay rent to you igbo landlord in Lagos. Yes I know your type.
That you bare a Yoruba name does allow you gbesele land in lagos, neither does it guarantee you admission to lasu without paying school fees, it does not let you enter shopright to pick things or go to beer parlor and drink without payment.
Bottomline all you ranting of region gives you no advantage.
Accestral land? Where is it? Oh the one folks paid cash for and you issued receipt in a willing seller willing buyer basis? You Wan chop your cake and have it?
You must pay your way like every on the tribe in the south west Nigeria.
Oh, even omo onile too have to pay to buy land, abi are you owomida gang? Even they have to chase after buses grin
Don’t mind that Lagos Peasant kagd10 wey carry Tinubu for head, like Iyabo Ramuta way dey hawk early morning ewa, abi na amala eti ewedu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Cromagnon: 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Voters are not interested in all this shalaye.
They vote for money
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by kingyakos: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Don't be spending the daily 1k on data alone, get ur self some cassava and Agbado after all na wey man dey work man dey chop.

Work harder so u will be among the 50million youth that will be recruit into the Army.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium / DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.