Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances (100849 Views)

Huge Crowd Sings, Dances And Follows Obi As He Walks Across The Street Of PH / Fayose Mocks APC, Buhari As Tribunal Declares Adeleke As The Winner / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Nonsense Wailer, What legacies did Tinubu leave in Lagos State, other than turning state’s fund to his personal business?

A lie told most often doesn’t make it true, maybe the reason you are alive today is because of Bola Tinubu & not by the mercy of Jehovah?

It's that same Tinubu's legacies that made your Peter Obi who's got no achievement in Anambra to live in Tinubu's Lagos.

Heck, I recall the 250 mil Peter Obi stole was caught in his car in Lagos too cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Oddfinder: 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Yet your Peter Obi without achievement in his state, lives in Tinubu's Lagos. The joke is on you and Peter Obi.

No way you can sell your monumental failure of Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever and lives in Tinubu's Lagos where Tinubu initiated Eko Atlantic, Lekki seaport, lekki trade zone, BRT enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc.
See this mumu..so fvcking wat if he initiated all these projects u mentioned? Wasn't he paid and still being paid to do the job? Ode!
He increased Lagos revenue abi but collects 10% monthly. The joke is on u man..Tinubu did not make lagos for ur info..Lagos has being a mega city since wen bat was a child..Lagos was Nigeria's capital bro..stop making careless statement. That not with standing is not taking away his contribution to the state. But dats not the issue..don't quote next to say rubbish bro..wen quoting me again try to respond in line with wat i wrote..u understand? The nonsense u wrote do not correlate wit my coment at all

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by buckeyemedia: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

It's that same Tinubu's legacies that made your Peter Obi who's got no achievement in Anambra to live in Tinubu's Lagos.

Heck, I recall the 250 mil Peter Obi stole was caught in his car in Lagos too cheesy
Whatever you are smoking or drinking you should give it up immediately, when Bola Tinubu was in exile 1994-1998 & Peter Obi was working @ Manny Bank 1991- 2002 now Fidelity Bank in Lagos State.

What Bola Tinubu’s Lagos State, who was the Governor of Lagos State in 1992 till when Jagaban ran away to exile, Bola Tinubu or Michael Otedola?

Or to naive children like you Lagos State came into existence in 1999?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Oddfinder:

See this mumu..so fvcking wat if he initiated all these projects u mentioned? Wasn't he paid and still being to do the job? Ode!
He increased Lagos revenue abi but collects 10% monthly. The joke is on u man..Tinubu did not make lagos for ur info..Lagos has being a mega city since wen bat was a child..Lagos was Nigeria's capital bro..stop making careless statement. That not with standing is not taking away his contribution to the state. But dats not the issue..don't quote next to say rubbish bro..wen quoting me again try to respond in line with wat i wrote..u understand? The nonsense u wrote do not correlate wit my coment at all

Just look at the gibberish. No wonder Peter Obi graduated with D pass. Like principal, like disciples cheesy

Meanwhile, list Peter Obi's achievement na.

3 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Owologbo(m): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Henceforth, APC needs to focus on more cogent things during their campaign. Talk about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos'

In fact, if I were Tinubu, I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in the Lagos I governed and then, proceed to list my legacies in Lagos Such as Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, BRT, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc

They should also emphasize on the fact that Tinubu has never taken any federal position hence no one should blame him over what he has no hand in.

Also emphasis should be laid on competency and how it should always take the cake, not religion. Besides, Tinubu is a liberal leader.

what are those things that he doesn't have hands in?
did tinubu tell you that buhari has done any wrong?
According to him, he wants to continue from where buhari stop.
He will rather insults people than tell you what he has to offer (even though we know he doesn't have anything to offer).

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by DWickedLandLord: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
The undoing of APC they stupidly engage the idiot that will cost them the election, the idiot went ahead and desecrate highly regarded awolowo statue, and Pandora petrified Obidient miscreants used it against the APC that always make foolish decision

You go cry TIRE

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by buckeyemedia: 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Just look at the gibberish. No wonder Peter Obi graduated with D pass. Like principal, like disciples cheesy

I remember when I went to take my covid 19 shot, @ a health center near chevron Ajah, the equipments in the run down health center were donated by PTF.

Sorry for those mumus that left whatever they call a brain @ maroko When Raji Rasaki was tearing the slum down.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Whatever you are smoking or drinking you should give it up immediately, when Bola Tinubu was in exile 1994-1998 & Peter Obi was working @ Manny Bank 1991- 2002 now Fidelity Bank in Lagos State.

What Bola Tinubu’s Lagos State, who was the Governor of Lagos State in 1992 till when Jagaban ran away to exile, Bola Tinubu or Michael Otedola?

Or to naive children like you Lagos State came into existence in 1999?

Lmao.

While Peter Obi was graduating with D pass, Tinubu was working as a first class accountant graduate for international companies such as, Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, Mobil etc

Tinubu fought for the democratic government and free speech you enjoy today while your Peter Obi was nowhere to be found..

While Tinubu was improving Lagos and initiating wonderful ideas in Lagos such as lekki trade zone, BRT, Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, millennium schools, policy to increase Lagos revenues etc..

On the other hand, your Peter Obi was investigating his state funds into his family business cheesy. Now he lives in Tinubu's Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Oddfinder: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Omo u urchins are a disgrace.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by IgweOfNnewi: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

You go cry TIRE
You think I share your parents life
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Owologbo:

what are those things that he doesn't have hands in?
did tinubu tell you that buhari has done any wrong?
According to him, he wants to continue from where buhari stop.
He will rather insults people than tell you what he has to offer (even though we know he doesn't have anything to offer).

Tinubu also supported Jonathan in 2011, so?

How is Tinubu expected to do the presidency work when he's not your president? Na ment?

2 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by buckeyemedia: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Lmao.

While Peter Obi was graduating with D pass, Tinubu was working as a first class accountant graduate for international companies such as, Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, Mobil etc

Tinubu fought for the democratic government and free speech you enjoy today while your Peter Obi was nowhere to be found..

While Tinubu was improving Lagos and initiating wonderful ideas in Lagos such as lekki trade zone, BRT, Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, millennium schools, policy to increase Lagos revenues etc..

On the other hand, your Peter Obi was investigating his state funds into his family business cheesy. Now he lives in Tinubu's Lagos.
The Tinubu that graduated in America is not the same Bola Tinubu you are worshipping, if not tell him to produce his GCE results that he used to enter University in America?

I know many guys that came to The United States with other people’s credentials, that have gotten green cards & even American passports in those names.

Tell Your Bola Tinubu to name one of his classmates that he went to secondary school with in Nigeria before he went to Chi-Town?

You think everyone is a Mumurist & unexposed like you?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by paramakina202: 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Henceforth, APC needs to focus on more cogent things during their campaign. Talk about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos'

In fact, if I were Tinubu, I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in the Lagos I governed and then, proceed to list my legacies in Lagos Such as Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, BRT, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc

They should also emphasize on the fact that Tinubu has never taken any federal position hence no one should blame him over what he has no hand in.

Also emphasis should be laid on competency and how it should always take the cake, not religion. Besides, Tinubu is a liberal leader.

Peter Obi was living in Lagos state when Tinubu was still in Chicago doing drugs.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
buckeyemedia:
The Tinubu that graduated in America is not the same Bola Tinubu you are worshipping, if not tell him to produce his GCE results that he used to enter University in America?

I know many guys that came to America with other people’s credentials, that have gotten green cards & even American passports in those names.

Tell Your Bola Tinubu to name one of his classmates that he went to secondary school with in Nigeria before he went to Chi-Town?

You think everyone is a Mumurist & unexposed like you?

Says the unintelligible ipob tribalist. No wonder Peter Obi graduated with D pass. Like principal, like disciples.

Only unintelligible ipob miscreants like you would think Tinubu would suddenly develop magic at accounting to work for international companies... Meanwhile, Tinubu's first class certificate has been severally verified by Chicago university.

In fact, that's another thing Tinubu needs to incorporate in his campaign. The fact that he's first class graduate. Brag about it baby...

2 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
paramakina202:

Peter Obi was living in Lagos state when Tinubu was still in Chicago doing drugs.

Says the unintelligible Ipob tribalist who should know by now that anyone caught with drug are arrested on the spot like their kinsmen jailed in abroad cheesy Tinubu wasn't arrested for any crime.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by dangermouse(m): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

You should take up comedy as a full time job cheesy

All these you mentioned here were done by him?

We are Lagosians and we know the truth.

Suffer no dey taya you?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by 9jaNoBeLagos: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Nigerians are wiser now.

Even if Tinubu says that he's the one that helped Mary Slessor to stop the killing of twins, we will still not vote him.

Even if Tinubu says that he's the one feeding the whole Lagosians, we no go still vote am.

Even if Tinubu says that he's the one feeding Peter Obi in Lagos, we will still reject him.

A renowned drug lord and a bokoharam sympathizer cannot rule this country. Never.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by DWickedLandLord: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Is it not the same Tinubu that's on video telling us how wonderful Buhari has performed and he will follow the Buhari mandate and continue from where Buhari stopped.

Don't worry, you'll see that video Tire

On God, I told myself Tinubu just sunk his own ship. Especially allowing himself to say that on video . Very unnecessary own goal

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by buckeyemedia: 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the unintelligible ipob miscreant. No wonder Peter Obi graduated with D pass. Like principal, like disciples.

Only unintelligible ipob miscreants like you would think Tinubu would suddenly develop magic at accounting to work for international companies... Meanwhile, Tinubu's first class certificate has been severally verified by Chicago university.

In fact, that's another thing Tinubu needs to incorporate in his campaign. The fact that he's first class graduate. Brag about it...
Jokes aside, Please don’t deviate from the question, name one prominent person or anyone you know, that has come out to say they went to secondary school with Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

Mind you I am not Igbo, born in Ikoyi Lagos State, product of Home Science Association, grew up in Victoria Island Alumni of Corona School Victoria Island, so Lagos State is my Home.

I am waiting for your answer.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
dangermouse:

You should take up comedy as a full time job cheesy

All these you mentioned here were done by him?

We are Lagosians and we know the truth.

Suffer no dey taya you?

Says the Ipob miscreant running from his unproductive region. He won't hold his accursed unproductive leaders accountable in his region but would be dabbling into the affairs of Lagos. You dey ment.

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Jokes aside, Please don’t deviate from the question, name one prominent person or anyone you know, that has come out to say they went to secondary school with Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

Mind you I am not Igbo, born in Ikoyi Lagos State, grew up in Victoria Island, so Lagos State is my Home.

I am waiting for your answer.

Says the ever lying Ipob miscreant. No wonder Peter Obi is a pathological liar cheesy

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by 9jaNoBeLagos: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
The undoing of APC they stupidly engage the idiot that will cost them the election, the idiot went ahead and desecrate highly regarded awolowo statue, and Pandora petrified Obidient miscreants used it against the APC that always make foolish decision

Cry me a river.

You never see anything.
We'll render Tinubu politically irrelevant next year.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by simple250: 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
Oyetola right now

9 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Is it not the same Tinubu that's on video telling us how wonderful Buhari has performed and he will follow the Buhari mandate and continue from where Buhari stopped.

Don't worry, you'll see that video Tire

On God, I told myself Tinubu just sunk his own ship. Especially allowing himself to say that on video . Very unnecessary own goal

Tinubu also supported Jonathan in 2011, so what are you saying exactly?

Is Tinubu supposed to do the president work? You dey ment or what?

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by paramakina202: 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the unintelligible Ipob miscreant who should know by now that anyone caught with drug are arrested on the spot like their kinsmen jailed in abroad cheesy Tinubu wasn't arrested for any crime.

Says a dumb babööhn who thinks every drug dealer get caught by law enforcement agents.
My point is that Peter Obi was living in Lagos way before Tinubu became governor in 1999.People were living in Lagos even before Tinubu was born in far away Iragbiji he does not own Lagos state.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by buckeyemedia: 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the ever lying Ipob miscreant. No wonder Peter Obi is a pathological liar cheesy
Wole Soyinka has classmates, Obasanjo has classmates, Abiola has classmates that we know (Fela & Obasanjo) are his classmates, the list goes on & on, please mention one person you know living or dead, that went to school with the Bola Ahmed Tinubu you worship?

I dare you to mention just 1 prominent person.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
paramakina202:

Says a dumb babööhn who thinks every drug dealer get caught by law enforcement agents.
My point is that Peter Obi was living in Lagos way before Tinubu became governor in 1999.People were living in Lagos even before Tinubu was born in far away Iragbiji he does not own Lagos state.

Yes. Every drug dealers caught in abroad are arrested on the spot. If you claimed USA caught Tinubu with drugs, why wasn't he arrested?

A case is Ekweremmadu. He was arrested on the spot for his crume. He would be going to court from the prison. Sink that into your skull.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by buckeyemedia: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Wole Soyinka has classmates, Obasanjo has classmates, Abiola has classmates that we know (Fela & Obasanjo) are his classmates, the list goes on & on, please mention one person you know living or dead, that went to school with the Bola Ahmed Tinubu you worship?

Mr Kagd 10 have you run away from the thread? We are still waiting for you to tell us 1 person you know, living or deceased that Bola Ahmed Tinubu attended secondary school with in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Tinubu didn't complete his secondary school here. He left early. I don't know all my secondary school mates, let alone if I left early.

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by YorubaSlur: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
This one just dey spoil em work for prospective clients

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by paramakina202: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Yes. Every drug dealers caught in abroad are arrested on the spot. If you claimed USA caught Tinubu with drugs, why wasn't he arrested?

A case is Ekweremmadu. He was arrested on the spot for his crume. He would be going to court from the prison. Sink that into your skull.

But drug money was traced to his bank account and he have to forfeit huge part of the money to the government of USA in exchange for his freedom.Tinubu is a known drugie.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
paramakina202:

But drug money was traced to his bank account and he have to forfeit huge part of the money to the government of USA in exchange for his freedom.Tinubu is a known drugie.

How? When he wasn't caught with drug? You dey ment?

The only plausible thing could have been all the workers of a company were queried, including Tinubu who could have been the accountant. Tinubu wasn't caught with drug hence he wasn't arrested. Sink that into your skull.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium / DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.