Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances (100853 Views)

Huge Crowd Sings, Dances And Follows Obi As He Walks Across The Street Of PH / Fayose Mocks APC, Buhari As Tribunal Declares Adeleke As The Winner / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Yorubalandlord(m): 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
The undoing of APC they stupidly engage the idiot that will cost them the election, the idiot went ahead and desecrate highly regarded awolowo statue, and Pandora petrified Obidient miscreants used it against the APC that always make foolish decision
so much tears in your system.
pour it out boy.
I like to see you cry it energizes me to do more in twitter

5 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by jesmond3945: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Henceforth, APC needs to focus on more cogent things during their campaign. Talk about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos'

In fact, if I were Tinubu, I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in the Lagos I governed and then, proceed to list my legacies in Lagos Such as Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, BRT, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc

They should also emphasize on the fact that Tinubu has never taken any federal position hence no one should blame him over what he has no hand in.

Also emphasis should be laid on competency and how it should always take the cake, not religion. Besides, Tinubu is a liberal leader.

you are not ashamed. Is osibanjo not better?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by buckeyemedia: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu didn't complete his secondary school here. He left early. I don't know all my secondary school mates, let alone if I left early.
Well let me inform you, I lived in the United States, Bola Ahmed Tinubu as an IseleEko boy in the 1970’s, used another person’s paperwork to enter the United States, & legalized his status there with that name, that is why he has nothing to show in Nigeria, because his name in Nigeria is not the name in t he United States.

Anyone that has lived in the United States will tell you they know people like this, I know particularly a lot of Yoruba Muslims in the States, that did it.

Nurudeen Tafik Ayodele turned to Michael Ayo Bankole.

4 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
jesmond3945:
you are not ashamed. Is osibanjo not better?

Osinbajo is a protege of Tinubu.

This is even rich coming from Ipob tribalists who were already insulting Osinbajo because he was the vice President in Buhari's administration. Y'all are even blaming Tinubu who's never taken any federal post. Imagine if it was Osinbajo. You think I don't know about you children of hate?

4 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Frank488: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
He don do APC 419.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by dangermouse(m): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the Ipob miscreant running from his unproductive region. He won't hold his accursed unproductive leaders accountable in his region but would be dabbling into the affairs of Lagos. You dey ment.

My brother I am omoluabi.

I dont mince words.

We cannot keep trying the same methods and keep ending up with same results!

Competency is what our dear country needs now like never before.

Not tribe or region,

Not religion or faith,

No!!!

We need squre pegs in squre holes!

We need competent and youthful individuals that will salvage our dear country.

Not insensitive lots immune to the plights and sufferings of the poor Nigerians,

Not folks who only sees themselves and thier croonies and rewards them for worship and praise singing.

Not folks who would hijack our common wealth and leave we the masses in poverty.

We need competent leaders.

The time is now!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Well let me inform you, I lived in the United States, Bola Ahmed Tinubu as an IseleEko boy in the 1970’s, used another person’s paperwork to enter the United States, & legalized his status there with that name, that is why he has nothing to show in Nigeria, because his name in Nigeria is not the name in t he United States.

Anyone that has lived in the United States will tell you they know people like this, I know particularly a lot of Yoruba Muslims in the States, that did it.

Nurudeen Tafik Ayodele turned to Michael Ayo Bankole.

Says the lying Ipob miscreant. No wonder is Peter Obi is a pathological liar. Him Tu lie miscreants cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
dangermouse:

My brother I am omoluabi.

I dont mince words.

We cannot keep trying the same methods and keep ending up with same results!

Competency is what our dear country needs now like never before.

Not tribe or region,

Not religion or faith,

No!!!

We need squre pegs in squre holes!

We need competent and youthful individuals that will salvage our dear country.

Not insensitive lots immune to the plights and sufferings of the poor Nigerians,

Not folks who only sees themselves and thier croonies and rewards them for worship and praise singing.

Not folks who would hijack our common wealth and leave we the masses in poverty.

We need competent leaders.

The time is now!!!

Says the lying Ipob miscreant.

No way you will sell Peter Obi who's got no achievement and lives in Tinubu's Lagos where Tinubu initiated Eko Atlantic, Lekki seaport, lekki trade zone, BRT, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc.

You dey ment.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Great0ne1: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
The undoing of APC they stupidly engage the idiot that will cost them the election, the idiot went ahead and desecrate highly regarded awolowo statue, and Pandora petrified Obidient miscreants used it against the APC that always make foolish decision
Your sorrows are just starting. I will donate a truck load of handkerchief for you guys, ahead of your 2023 election loss. #YourPvcIsTheStructure

3 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by buckeyemedia: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the lying Ipob miscreant. No wonder is Peter Obi is a pathological liar. Him Tu lie miscreants cheesy
I can see that you have no reply for my arguments, This is like the 3rd time you have used copy & paste as your reply?

6 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by delkuf(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
God1000:
Hmm, he's such an unstable guy

It is that unstableness that is paying him.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I can see that you have no reply for my arguments, This is like the 3rd time you have used copy & paste as your reply?

Reply to an imagined foolery delusion cheesy
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Great0ne1: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Henceforth, APC needs to focus on more cogent things during their campaign. Talk about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos'

In fact, if I were Tinubu, I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in the Lagos I governed and then, proceed to list my legacies in Lagos Such as Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, BRT, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc

They should also emphasize on the fact that Tinubu has never taken any federal position hence no one should blame him over what he has no hand in.

Also emphasis should be laid on competency and how it should always take the cake, not religion. Besides, Tinubu is a liberal leader.

Why are you so worried about a candidate that has no structure. You keep talking about him ? Why ?

3 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Obojuju: 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
The former interim merger chairman of APC Bisi Akande is from Osun state.
The current secretary of APC Omishore is from Osun state .
Bola Tinubu is from Osun state.
Femi Fani Kayode is from Osun State.
Femi Adesina is from Osun state .
The national deputy chairman of APC is from Osun state .
The current governor of Osun is Tinubu Cousin .
This are the structures.
Yet ,the people structure defeated them all.

With all this, Apc still lost, lets not be over joyous as the paradigm shift is fast moving from deep pocket or party to credibility and vision. Follow the trend as its moving cos electorate are fast waking up.

Vote Peter Obi as President in 2023 and lets build a new Nigeria devoid of poverty and economic woes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
Great0ne1:

Why are you so worried about a candidate that has no structure. You keep talking about him ? Why ?

Why is the truth paining you?

Meanwhile, it's Ipob miscreants who made it about Tinubu who's never ruled y'all or your papa.

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by buckeyemedia: 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Yet you have still chosen to deviate from my initial question, you think by changing the narrative you will escape easily?

My question which was please name one person that you know living or deceased that claimed they attended the same secondary school as your Demi god Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Yet you have still chosen to deviate from my initial question, you think by changing the narrative you will escape easily?

My question which was please name one person that you know living or deceased that claimed they attended the same secondary school as your god Demi Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

See pains and wailing.

Like why are you envious of successful first class graduate Tinubu? Na ment?

On a normal day, people would call you witch.

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Great0ne1: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ozinlex:

That is because, they know and we know Peter Obi is a big threat to their lord Tinubu. Who among the lots is not scared to death on the massive support Obi is getting. I have always believed in Atiku before moving to Obi due to his age and pedigree. Tinubu,man who cared less about his people being slaughtered and killed only to start talking because of his interest to be President should be chased away anywhere they find him campaigning.

Tinubu is extremely arrogant and think he can be President with his ill gotten wealth and tribal push.

Give us Adeshina and they brought the senile, arrogant, ill,corrupt and selfish Tinubu..

Just imagine a Adeshina APC against Obi PDP: we all would have been celebrating in advance knowing it will be a win-win for every citizen
Well said bro
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by dangermouse(m): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the lying Ipob miscreant.

No way you will sell Peter Obi who's got no achievement and lives in Tinubu's Lagos where Tinubu initiated Eko Atlantic, Lekki seaport, lekki trade zone, BRT, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc.

You dey ment.

grin You are the one doing the selling here.

I never sold anybody to you. grin. Just pointing out the truth to you.

All these projects you mentioned are still on going projects excerpt the Brt that was initiated by Fashola. I doubt if you reside in lagos.

Why not add Dangote refinery to your projects initiatives grin

Try and seperate sentiments from politics.

It will do you a whole lot of goods and make you a better judge!

My peace I leave with you.

In church now.

5 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by paramakina202: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

How? When he wasn't caught with drug? You dey ment?

The only plausible thing could have been all the workers of a company were queried, including Tinubu who could have been the accountant. Tinubu wasn't caught with drug hence he wasn't arrested. Sink that into your skull.

You don't know anything about the man you are trying hard to defend.This information is available in internet.Search for it and get informed.

Tinubu’s drug crime life has refused to go away from the U.S authorities even as mainstream media houses in Nigeria have been largely compromised and would not report the atrocities and conviction of the APC leader

It would be recalled that the APC national leader was indicted by the United States Government for drug and fraud related offences. According to the document, signed by a former United States Government Narcotics Attache in its embassy in Nigeria, Andre W. Kellum, Tinubu operated an organisation that distributed cocaine.

Kellum who signed the U.S documents while serving in Nigeria, is now Regional Director for the Drug Enforcement Agency, DEA, in Bangkok, Thailand.

Kellum said that though Tinubu was not subjected to criminal prosecution, the fact that he acceded to forfeiting funds to the United States Government was on its own a conviction.

The letter, in its opinion section, noted, “Former paragraph 6 above, Ahmed Bola Tinubu was involved in Money Laundering Transactions along with Mueez Adegboyega Akande and Abiodun Agbele in the United States of America.

“Arising from the case, Ahmed Bola Tinubu forfeited 460,000 US dollars to the United States Government being proceeds of narcotic trafficking or property involved in financial transactions in violation of 18 USO 1956 and 1957 and therefore was forfeitable to the United States

(emphasis that of the NDLEA).

“It is pertinent to note that the funds held by Citi bank which was released to Ahmed Bola Tinubu and the action filed against these funds held in the said accounts was dismissed with prejudice. This in effect means the case has not been closed (emphasis that of NDLEA) and

could be reopened at any time by the United States Government.”

The court, in the order given on October 4, 1993, said the drug deal, specifically in white heroin, involved Tinubu; his wife, Oluremi; and three of his family members.

The accounts from which the funds were seized included First Heritage Bank (263226700), Citi International Bank (39483134, 39483396, 4650279566, 00400200, 39936404, 39936383, 52050-89451952, 52050-89451952 and 52050-89451953).

According to a Special Agent of the United States Criminal Investigation Service, Kevin Moss, the DEA became involved in the investigation of a white heroin network operating in Chicago, Illinois (where Tinubu alleged he got a university certificate, which became a source of controversy while he was in office) and Hammond, Indiana in 1988.

Cocaine, heroin, guns and other paraphernalia used for running the drug cartel were recovered by the investigators.

The affidavit added, “The investigation disclosed that an individual known as Lee Andrew Edwards was a source of white heroin. Edwards is currently incarcerated for attempting to murder a federal agent while the agent was executing a search warrant.

The implication of the foregoing is that Tinubu may be incarcerated in his old age should he venture the United States anytime soon. See less
https://www.facebook.com/pressexpressngr/photos/fresh-troubles-for-tinubu-as-us-government-issues-invitation-for-questioning-ove/201030261442549/

Na only a baby born yesterday that doesn't know that Tinubu and family were into drugs.

5 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
paramakina202:

You don't know anything about the man you are trying hard to defend.This information is available in internet.Search for it and get informed.

Tinubu’s drug crime life has refused to go away from the U.S authorities even as mainstream media houses in Nigeria have been largely compromised and would not report the atrocities and conviction of the APC leader

It would be recalled that the APC national leader was indicted by the United States Government for drug and fraud related offences. According to the document, signed by a former United States Government Narcotics Attache in its embassy in Nigeria, Andre W. Kellum, Tinubu operated an organisation that distributed cocaine.

Kellum who signed the U.S documents while serving in Nigeria, is now Regional Director for the Drug Enforcement Agency, DEA, in Bangkok, Thailand.

Kellum said that though Tinubu was not subjected to criminal prosecution, the fact that he acceded to forfeiting funds to the United States Government was on its own a conviction.

The letter, in its opinion section, noted, “Former paragraph 6 above, Ahmed Bola Tinubu was involved in Money Laundering Transactions along with Mueez Adegboyega Akande and Abiodun Agbele in the United States of America.

“Arising from the case, Ahmed Bola Tinubu forfeited 460,000 US dollars to the United States Government being proceeds of narcotic trafficking or property involved in financial transactions in violation of 18 USO 1956 and 1957 and therefore was forfeitable to the United States

(emphasis that of the NDLEA).

“It is pertinent to note that the funds held by Citi bank which was released to Ahmed Bola Tinubu and the action filed against these funds held in the said accounts was dismissed with prejudice. This in effect means the case has not been closed (emphasis that of NDLEA) and

could be reopened at any time by the United States Government.”

The court, in the order given on October 4, 1993, said the drug deal, specifically in white heroin, involved Tinubu; his wife, Oluremi; and three of his family members.

The accounts from which the funds were seized included First Heritage Bank (263226700), Citi International Bank (39483134, 39483396, 4650279566, 00400200, 39936404, 39936383, 52050-89451952, 52050-89451952 and 52050-89451953).

According to a Special Agent of the United States Criminal Investigation Service, Kevin Moss, the DEA became involved in the investigation of a white heroin network operating in Chicago, Illinois (where Tinubu alleged he got a university certificate, which became a source of controversy while he was in office) and Hammond, Indiana in 1988.

Cocaine, heroin, guns and other paraphernalia used for running the drug cartel were recovered by the investigators.

The affidavit added, “The investigation disclosed that an individual known as Lee Andrew Edwards was a source of white heroin. Edwards is currently incarcerated for attempting to murder a federal agent while the agent was executing a search warrant.

The implication of the foregoing is that Tinubu may be incarcerated in his old age should he venture the United States anytime soon. See less
https://www.facebook.com/pressexpressngr/photos/fresh-troubles-for-tinubu-as-us-government-issues-invitation-for-questioning-ove/201030261442549/

Na only a baby born yesterday that doesn't know that Tinubu and family were into drugs.

Another gibberish.

My question was succinct and clear.

Why wasn't Tinubu arrested if he was caught with drug like everyone else caught with drug or crime in abroad? A case study is Ekweremmadu who was arrested on the spot. He would be going to court from the prison.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
dangermouse:

grin You are the one doing the selling here.

I never sold anybody to you. grin. Just pointing out the truth to you.

All these projects you mentioned are still on going projects. I doubt if you reside in lagos.

Why not add Dangote refinery to your projects initiatives grin

Try and seperate sentiments from politics.

It will do you a whole lot of goods and make you a better judge!

My peace I leave with you.

In church now.

Says the Ipob miscreant.

This was Obasanjo lauding Tinubu on his Lekki trade initiative

2 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
If na apc won,we no go hear words again.. something like na me ogo apc etc

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Dubaku543: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Is this all he could achieve in the entire SouthWest after holding an entire zone into eternal bondage?

3 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by DWickedLandLord: 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu also supported Jonathan in 2011, so what are you saying exactly?

Is Tinubu supposed to do the president work? You dey ment or what?

Never mind guy
Rational conversation is not in your capacity
Carry on

3 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by buckeyemedia: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

See pains and wailing.

Like why are you envious of successful first class graduate Tinubu? Na ment?

On a normal day, people would call you witch.

I know more like wizard, witch is feminine, because Bola Tinubu na your Papa? Why we no jealous your own papa?

Back to my question no deviation, we know Yorubas from the western region are proud of their high schools, please mention 1 person living or deceased that has come out to say they attended the same secondary school as your idol Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

Don’t mention 2, which I know is too much, just one Yoruba person that said me & Bola Ahmed Tinubu we’re classmates, I emphasize just 1.

3 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by 9jaNoBeLagos: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tinubu should have made this guy his VP. He would have won the heart of the youths.

Portable my guy. We love you.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Great0ne1: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
paramakina202:

Peter Obi was living in Lagos state when Tinubu was still in Chicago doing drugs.
Yeah, when he earned his nickname BOBO CHICAGO

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Marel3d:
The Zazzu Zeh crooner Portable was filmed singing and dancing mockingly at APC, who after paying him to entertain at their governorship rally, ended up losing to PDP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXO1AGtr5Qg

This guy wants people like helinues to go on agbado and cassava diet. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
God1000:
Hmm, he's such an unstable guy

He recognizes failure.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kelsmatuc(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
nawa o.....even Osun election has d hands of Ipob in it?......omo na now I see una pains.....Ipob be giving u guys sleepless nights

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium / DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.