Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Ever Heard Of A Hobosexual? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Heard Of A Hobosexual? (3448 Views)

Drop The Most Funniest Adage You've Ever Heard. / Have You Ever Heard Of Penis Torsion? Pics! / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Heard Of A Hobosexual? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
HOBOSEXUAL?

Do you know that just as we have other types of sexuality, a Hobosexual is someone who enters into a relationship with you just for the sole purpose of having a place to stay.

Yes, they don't date for fun, s.ex, money or companionship, rather they accept to be your partner just to move in with you and have somewhere to keep their head.

You may doubt me, but the google is your friend.

So please before entering a new relationship, make sure you ask them to define the relationship.

Ask them if they need you because of s.ex, because of fun, for the financial assistance or because they don't have a place to stay.

You'd see these sets of people on campus. Once you ask Ijeoma in Microbiology out, she agrees. The next day, she's coming with her Monday clothes to sleep over the weekend because according to her, her roommate travelled but in reality, the landlord has given her a quick notice.

When the next week arrives, she's bringing in her Tuesday clothes and gradually moving in until her Echolac traveling bag has already occupied a space in your room.

Or brother Kunle, who will come up with an excuse that his brother's wife came to stay with him and he wants to give them space.

HOW TO KNOW THESE TYPES OF PEOPLE;

They have nowhere to live, no address and avoid conversation about living arrangements.

Lies, lies and more prominent white lies are consistently stacking up.

They are always students of UniUyo, UniJos, and always in the Literature, Law, Microbiology department or any other university and departments with a large population of girls.

They are brothers in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. Very handsome with a great fashion sense always hanging around prominent places looking for a rich lady to walk up to.

6 Likes

Re: Ever Heard Of A Hobosexual? by HONESTFACT101(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Most Nigerian girls may fall into this category ......signing out✈

1 Like

Re: Ever Heard Of A Hobosexual? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Single and searching for a serious relationship but I'm ibadan base, if you're ready to settle down with your man if yes please call or message me on WhatsApp 08117403164
Re: Ever Heard Of A Hobosexual? by siofra(f): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
Abuja men!

Na them.

One newspaper even did a feature story on them some years ago.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Heard Of A Hobosexual? by Natbrowny: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
a Hobosexual is someone who enters into a relationship with you just for the sole purpose of having a place to stay.

Majority don run dis level. grin
Re: Ever Heard Of A Hobosexual? by MufasaLion: 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
It cuts across both genders.
Re: Ever Heard Of A Hobosexual? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
Never heard of it
Now that I’ve heard
I wanna wipe my memory

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Ever Heard Of A Hobosexual? by Mercury12(m): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
My boyfriend is treating me badly.
My landlord is giving me problem or my rent is about to expire.
I want to visit your house. Text me address
ALL IN ONE CONVERSATION.

my brother if you part of those that don't like to share their space then RUN! cheesy
I understand some other people won't have problem with it as boredom and konji nearly wan kill them grin
Re: Ever Heard Of A Hobosexual? by Cheesegonecold: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
One if them is the lady that was in OPM today to marry aguba abi wetin be the name of that dwarf man actor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Heard Of A Hobosexual? by Godada(m): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Re: Ever Heard Of A Hobosexual? by MrBachelor: 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
Na them full Gwarinpa for Abuja. Dem dey always dey fair in complexion kon get plenty bia bia join.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Heard Of A Hobosexual? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
MrBachelor:
Na them full Gwarinpa for Abuja. Dem dey always dey fair in complexion kon get plenty bia bia join.
Normally na useless guys wey full abuja
Re: Ever Heard Of A Hobosexual? by Gadafii: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
Eventually sexx go still happen na
Re: Ever Heard Of A Hobosexual? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
Karrtel:
HOBOSEXUAL?

Do you know that just as we have other types of sexuality, a Hobosexual is someone who enters into a relationship with you just for the sole purpose of having a place to stay.

Yes, they don't date for fun, s.ex, money or companionship, rather they accept to be your partner just to move in with you and have somewhere to keep their head.

You may doubt me, but the google is your friend.

So please before entering a new relationship, make sure you ask them to define the relationship.

Ask them if they need you because of s.ex, because of fun, for the financial assistance or because they don't have a place to stay.

You'd see these sets of people on campus. Once you ask Ijeoma in Microbiology out, she agrees. The next day, she's coming with her Monday clothes to sleep over the weekend because according to her, her roommate travelled but in reality, the landlord has given her a quick notice.

When the next week arrives, she's bringing in her Tuesday clothes and gradually moving in until her Echolac traveling bag has already occupied a space in your room.

Or brother Kunle, who will come up with an excuse that his brother's wife came to stay with him and he wants to give them space.

HOW TO KNOW THESE TYPES OF PEOPLE;

They have nowhere to live, no address and avoid conversation about living arrangements.

Lies, lies and more prominent white lies are consistently stacking up.

They are always students of UniUyo, UniJos, and always in the Literature, Law, Microbiology department or any other university and departments with a large population of girls.

They are brothers in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. Very handsome with a great fashion sense always hanging around prominent places looking for a rich lady to walk up to.

But then you would be banging ijeoma, ain't that right?? So it's not exactly hobosexual..
Re: Ever Heard Of A Hobosexual? by Karemarealty288(m): 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
high6ixx:
Single and searching for a serious relationship but I'm ibadan base, if you're ready to settle down with your man if yes please call or message me on WhatsApp 08117403164

Go get job.....No Romance without Finance.
Re: Ever Heard Of A Hobosexual? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ok mr advice I don't have to exchange words with you I know what I have

Karemarealty288:

Go get job.....No Romance without Finance.
Re: Ever Heard Of A Hobosexual? by ColdHeatt: 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hobosexual aka Abuja Marriage.
Re: Ever Heard Of A Hobosexual? by Geminiempress: 1:37am On Jul 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
siofra:
Abuja men!

Na them.

Re: Ever Heard Of A Hobosexual? by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 18, 2022
grin
Re: Ever Heard Of A Hobosexual? by Josbreed: 5:32am On Jul 18, 2022
You dey craze, n mention UniJos among dem. It is better to say hobosexuals exist globally than to specifically mention UniJos.
Re: Ever Heard Of A Hobosexual? by EmiDon11: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2022
Karrtel:
Normally na useless guys wey full abuja
take time o
Re: Ever Heard Of A Hobosexual? by EmiDon11: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2022
siofra:
Abuja men!

Na them.

bia young lady,be carefull

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Man Records Two Ladies Who Were Bathing In An Uncompleted Buildings / A Virgin And A Disvirgin Which One Would U Recomend For Marriage / I'll Die If You Leave Me <3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.