Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) (12887 Views)

Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls / South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by BeanmanX(m): 7:34am On Jul 18, 2022
AishatJumoke:
you don report me tire but them never still ban me.
You don hear of immunity?
As for this your post i know say you intentionally post am so I go curse you and you'll report me as usual.
Ur ban dey come no worry,,,,the mods re on break hence why u haven't been banned yet,,,,once dey see the post u will surely get banned
Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by faceland: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2022
Obesity. This one cannot walk.
Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by faceland: 9:02am On Jul 18, 2022
thesicilian:
If I were a female I doubt whether I'd be comfortable being seen only as a sex object and not as an intellectual person.

Their brain likes the attention. Even underage girls on TikTok are dying to get attention for their boobs and hips.
Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by EmiDon11: 9:21am On Jul 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Nothing sweeter than chooking your prick inside a soft bumbum and hearing that "fuke fuke futush fitish" sound then bringing your prick out and finding Hollandia ice cream on it before forcing her to lick every drop off.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by Boogyman557: 11:11am On Jul 18, 2022
pointblank247:
hmmmm i hope you didn't forget to suck the left breast
Holly Gram cool yes of course Man!

I don JAZZ in another ASHAWOO house for bariga market Lagos. one of the most popular ASHAWOO house for der.. KAMPALA HOTEL..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by sageb: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2022
marvelck:
While growing up, akwa Ibom guys are usually the first to rush after their girls and help groom them into hot babes ( just like the sexy akwa Ibom girl in the pictures below). But once these girls grow and develop into hot big girls, their guys are known to chicken out...leaving their girls for Yoruba or Igbo guys to lavish.

What could be the reason for this? Is it complex issue or due to intimidation from other bigger boys....

let me ask Uyaiincomparabl and Angelacruz
Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by Maverick777: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
floss:
Religion made sex look like an abomination but it's just an activity just like every other activities that humans do. How can an activity under a different polarity become acceptable but when done under a different situation becomes unacceptable biblically..

To be sincere, akwa Ibom women are the Tecno version of Igbo women (Samsung) They are capable of doing virtually everything that Samsung does, but like Tecno they're quite cheaper and affordable compared to their counterpart Samsung.

So OP, no matter what, many tribes go after Tecno products because they're quite easy to maintain and their parts are very easy to locate, getting married to Akwa Ibom women seems cheaper compared to Igbo women, that's why it's easier for their women getting Igbo men as suitors than their men getting igbo women as suitors
APT!
Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by holicupp(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
op u are lying just for nonsense attention that wouldn't add anything meaningful to ur life
Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by Dfynboi: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bj
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool u deserve ODOGWU BITTERS for dis topic..

Na better THUNDER go fire U for bringing up the interesting TOPIC..

I de ASHAWOO house since 9am till now, I never go back house but by 11pm tonight I go reach house..

E get one Calabar ASHAWOO BANI wey one kill me with FUVK..

Na very small girl ooo but if u see the kind waist and BOBZ wey dis girl carry, u self no go one go house..

Although na 5h for short time and I don NACK her like 6 times today..

Infact other ASHAWOO girls don de call us husband and wife... e sweet me well well oooo

her age go be like 22 to 23... her name na anekan, I no know weda I get the spelling well but na her name be Dat..

This girls too SWEET I SWEAR DOWN!

The kind style wey she give me for the 3rd round, e come be like say my PREEK won break inside her TOTTO, e come be like say my PREEK de BEND inside her TOTTO..

She nearly CHOP off my PREEK wit her TOTTO..

I go make sure say na only me go NACK dis girl all thru out today..

She don go buy food outside for us to eat..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Baba God ur children wey u die for don carry fornication finish this world
Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by revolt(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
All these fats looking girls... abeggy... these ones are overweight
Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by tillaman(m): 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool yes of course Man!

I don JAZZ in another ASHAWOO house for bariga market Lagos. one of the most popular ASHAWOO house for der.. KAMPALA HOTEL..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Mehn I know Kampala hotel, I don jazz that size those days when I dey national college, You be legend na you remind of those days
Bad guy P

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by funnyrich(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
floss:
Religion made sex look like an abomination but it's just an activity just like every other activities that humans do. How can an activity under a different polarity become acceptable but when done under a different situation becomes unacceptable biblically..

To be sincere, akwa Ibom women are the Tecno version of Igbo women (Samsung) They are capable of doing virtually everything that Samsung does, but like Tecno they're quite cheaper and affordable compared to their counterpart Samsung.

So OP, no matter what, many tribes go after Tecno products because they're quite easy to maintain and their parts are very easy to locate, getting married to Akwa Ibom women seems cheaper compared to Igbo women, that's why it's easier for their women getting Igbo men as suitors than their men getting igbo women as suitors

Getting married to Akwa Ibom girl cheaper than Igbo I doubt that bro
Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by InfernoNig: 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
thesicilian:
If I were a female I doubt whether I'd be comfortable being seen only as a sex object and not as an intellectual person.

If you were a female, I swear you'd still be dumb like the females we know
Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by Youngpo413: 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
BeanmanX:
Akwa ibom girls dat are very cheap and promiscuous,,,,,,alof of dem are nymphos, I swear if u love sex and u date them u will hate it
Unam ikot!
Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by gettreasureHQ: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
Check this out if you need a job

Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by luminouz(m): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
Dabillion:
Lol, rob me in what way, how much can she rob me off? When it comes to enjoying myself money is never an issue and by the way I paid real good because she blow my damn mind

So you paid a woman for sex?

What if I tell you that I can fuq that girl for free and she go even gimme money join?

What's so special about a pussy that all PH politicians and Yahoo niggas have fuqed, that you even have to pay for?
Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by Olagoods1: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool u deserve ODOGWU BITTERS for dis topic..

I de ASHAWOO house since 9am till now, I never go back house but by 11pm tonight I go reach house..
Good boogyman Keep knacking..... Fella

Na very small girl ooo but if u see the kind waist and BOBZ wey dis girl carry, u self no go one go house..

Infact other ASHAWOO girls don de call us husband and wife... e sweet me well well oooo

her age go be like 22 to 23... her name na anekan, I no know weda I get the spelling well but na her name be Dat..

The kind style wey she give me for the 3rd round, e come be like say my PREEK won break inside her TOTTO, e come be like say my PREEK de BEND inside her TOTTO..

She nearly CHOP off my PREEK wit her TOTTO..

I go make sure say na only me go NACK dis girl all thru out today..

She don go buy food outside for us to eat..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by Dabillion: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
That's none of my business bro, we had a deal so a deal it's bro
luminouz:

So you paid a woman for sex?

What if I tell you that I can fuq that girl for free and she go even gimme money join?

What's so special about a pussy that all PH politicians and Yahoo niggas have fuqed, that you even have to pay for?
Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by wiseone28: 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
BeanmanX:
Akwa ibom girls re cheap and useless,,,,,,all dey know is sex and sex with that their funny accent cheesy cheesy
And your tribe girls are what? prostitute.

They do baby factory.

Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by Waterlilly: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Nothing sweeter than chooking your prick inside a soft bumbum and hearing that "fuke fuke futush fitish" sound then bringing your prick out and finding Hollandia ice cream on it before forcing her to lick every drop off.
lol
Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by meobizy(f): 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
BeanmanX:
Meobizy the jobless troll,,,,u are calling the mods for cuz I said the truth about Akwa ibom girls, what everyone knows,,,I never knew that saying the truth blantantly is an offence,,, imagine grin
Enjoy your ban, boy.
Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by BeanmanX(m): 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
meobizy:
Enjoy your ban, boy.
U wish boy,,,,I will follow u now,,,u are now in the list of trolls that I will get their account banned grin
Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by Jmichael1(m): 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
[quote author=Boogyman557 post=114830886]Holly Gram cool u deserve ODOGWU BITTERS for dis topic..

The kind style wey she give me for the 3rd round, e come be like say my PREEK won break inside her TOTTO, e come be like say my PREEK de BEND inside her TOTTO.

the boss himslf.....

i never c who lyk ashawo reach u....

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) by luminouz(m): 12:04am On Jul 19, 2022
Dabillion:
That's none of my business bro, we had a deal so a deal it's bro

I respect that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

~How Many Boyfriends/Galfriends Do You Have?~ / Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 / Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.