Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive (7995 Views)

Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions / Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) / CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:15am On Jul 18, 2022
pfadom:
Like it worked for the Labour Party in Osun State.

Labour candidate is less than three months old in the party yet he had over 2k votes. He even had more than your beloved SDP.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive by sukieboy(f): 7:18am On Jul 18, 2022
fasho01:
It's his choice, and it's his prerogative. Please live and let live
You got it wrong. It's not his choice, it is the first test of nationalism and he failed the first test. The presidency of Nigeria is the moral pillar of the nation. Even Buhari was quick to know that in 2015. As dull as Buhari is, he passed the first test.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive by VULCAN(m): 7:22am On Jul 18, 2022
How come most of you Tinubu urchins are functional illiterates.

The fellow even rejected Obi but because you can neither read or comprehend you wrote that stupid first line.

Lovenorth:
Shut up and vote your Obi, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria insha'Allah and there is nothing any bigot can do about it.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive by AntiTerrorist: 7:30am On Jul 18, 2022
helinues:
Sorry who is this?

He said a leader must be sensitive to the sensibilities of his people even if he is looking for competence to give him results knowing how diverse the country is. Advising that the people’ s sensibility must be taken into account, he said: “I am not working secretly or openly for the APC, but let us have politics of reasoning. I have never believed ethnicity and religion should be basis for politics. I know leadership is about accommodation and because the president of Nigeria is not like the Prime Minister of Britain, you must be sensitive to the sensibilities of the people. Even if you are looking for competence to give you results, you must still remember the sensibilities of the people, especially knowing how diverse the country is. If you ask me about the person who made a Muslim/Muslim ticket choice, I will say he is not a sensitive leader and if he keeps making subsequent appointments like that, he will put the country under tension,” he stated.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive by idamokoemmanuel(m): 7:31am On Jul 18, 2022
Lovenorth:
Shut up and vote your Obi, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria insha'Allah and there is nothing any bigot can do about it.

Same thing you said about Osun State, what later happened
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive by Corto: 7:33am On Jul 18, 2022
Laka2bor:
Bros stop this now
No competent christian in North and APC they have explain to all Nigeria
So we have many aspirant that offer what people may want
Is it by force to vote for one candidate because of ethnic,that's reason why we are going backward in Nigeria
See UK aspirant we even have Nigeria woman among 4/aspirant
Wake up bros and let him enjoy what he sowed some year back
The game is almost over,some Nigeria already understand what's going to play out come 2023 so our vote may not that count
Let's enjoy our collective effort to pull down a South South Godly man whose ambition didn't worth Nigerian blood..
Though I speak4myself

Jonathan was an incompetent drunken thief, there is nothing Godly about him

I don't know who is more of a problem to Nigeria, thieves like him, totally unfit for public service, or mentally lazy people like you who are too stupìd to be allowed to vote yet do, and end up electing the worst type of leaders imaginable.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive by Masterito(m): 7:38am On Jul 18, 2022
Someone famous and better than you.
helinues:
Sorry who is this?

Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive by wisemum: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2022
I actually think his choice of a VP is following the Yoruba adage" Olè lo mo esè olè tò.( Only a thief will know how to track the steps of another thief). By picking Shettima, whose sponsorship of Boko Haram is an open secret, Tinubu hopes to be able to solve the problem of terrorism facing the country. But he is wrong. He has always been wrong. You do not negotiate with terrorists. If you do, you empower them the more. But putting Shettima on the VP saddle, Nigerians might as well forget the Nigeria they ever knew. Should Tinubu be voted in as President, his hands will be tied and he will sell the soul of the country over to terrorists.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive by Okobola146: 7:39am On Jul 18, 2022
It's a sign of desperation
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive by shegz24(m): 7:50am On Jul 18, 2022
Dem still dey talk about this thing?

Vote for your presidential candidate in SDP.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive by nkem1992: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2022
Lovenorth:
We will continuously sensitise our people until they fathom the gravity of tinubus MM ticket, both online and offline, before and even on the day of election, how more can we be patriotic havaing no money to buy voters or delegates.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive by victorsola: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/tinubus-choice-of-running-mate-insensitive-adebayo/

why can’t everybody just focus on thier own . Thier are several political parties to choose from . If u don’t like Muslim Muslim . Then vote someone els. Tinubu is not the president yet . So focus on how u go win .
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive by ajayiopy: 8:14am On Jul 18, 2022
Laka2bor:
Bros stop this now
Is it by force to vote for one candidate because of ethnic,that's reason why we are going backward in Nigeria
The game is almost over,some Nigeria already understand what's going to play out come 2023 so our vote may not that count
Let's enjoy our collective effort to pull down a South South Godly man whose ambition didn't worth Nigerian blood..
Though I speak4myself

UK ENVIRONMENT IS DIFFERENT FROM NIGERIA. PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANTS JAGABAN BUT HIS CHOICE OF V.P HAS MADE PEOPLE TO CHANGE THIER MINDS.
V.P OFFICE IN NIGERIA IS USELESS AND I SEE NO REASON WHY APC CAN NOT LOOK FOR ONE POLITICALLY LIGHT WEIGHT XTAIN INDIVIDUAL TO DOUSE THE AGITATION.
IF YOU ASKED ME,I WILL TELL YOU THAT IF TINUBU HAD SUPPORTED OSINBAJO, ISSUE AS THIS WILL NOT ARRISE IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2022
Christian-Christian ticket that produced Adeleke as elected governor of Osun is a selection based competence right? You Nigeria christians warship your party memebers pastors not God or Jesus because you behave according to what they feed you. Muslims are tolerance of you but you hate your fellow humans because of religion difference. Don't vote for Tinubu because of Muslim-Muslim ticket and that will only help another fulani man into power and we shall continue to face the consequence. Ondo massacre comes to mind
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive by Freelancerx: 8:44am On Jul 18, 2022
This is stale news. We know all these already and that they don't care about the unity of this country
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 18, 2022
Wetin concern y'all with tinubu's running mates choice ffs.
If you're against it then speak in the fvckingg polls ffs. undecided undecided
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive by mecuries(m): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2022
how about the traditionalists? atheists?..how do you think they feel being sidelined?
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive by Softmirror: 10:36am On Jul 18, 2022
magoo10:
They should allow the iragbuji ancestor test his strength, nobody is begging him.
fly wey no dey hear word go follow corpse enter grave.

Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive by Sunday2021: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2022
helinues:
Sorry who is this?

the man with the truth. We will definitely reply Tinubu at the polls.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive by Perfectbeing(m): 10:55am On Jul 18, 2022
We should stop complaining about who Tinubu's running mate is. The thing is that even if he picked the Pope as his VP, those that don't want to vote for him won't vote for him.
Tinubu understands the reality on ground that he needs a northern Moslim more than a Christian to get Northern vote and he played his card right.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive by slimghost(m): 11:13am On Jul 18, 2022
A man who is not willing to listen as a candidate will not listen to anybody as a president.
Tinubu is a bad market!.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive by Morphinne: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
Splitmind:
We don't care, let it be insensitive. grin

Abi o.
Make them vote for those wey dey sensitive na. It is that simple.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive by Morphinne: 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
slimghost:
A man who is not willing to listen as a candidate will not listen to anybody as a president.
Tinubu is a bad market!.
Yes you’re right comrade. Vote your listening candidate and rest.
Why are you guys so pained that he chose a Muslim?
I still don’t get it. Is seeing him lose not what you want? Then why are you all trying to correct him from making the mistake
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive by Aryor11(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
Laka2bor:
Bros stop this now
Though I speak4myself
I no argue say you’ve spoken for urself, but you shouldn’t argue you've spitted rubbish though.

Are Igbo's Really Jews? / Ambassador Pindar Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident / Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna