Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? (2822 Views)

How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money / Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by maryma(f): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
We met in camp last year October. We now started dating. B4 I agree to date him, he told me about his ex gf, what he wanted, like taking in for him first, doesn't want white wedding, and after he is married, after one year of the marriage he will travel abroad to go hustle. I agreed to dat I will take in for him, and dat he can travel abroad but after he must have gotten his papers, he will come carry his family along. But along d run, as the relationship is going on, I found out that even if at all he travels abroad after getting married to him and giving birth for him, he will forget his family in Nigeria and marry a white woman abroad and make his wife in Nigeria a house wife to be watching over his properties here in Nigeria.
As d relationship is going on too. I found out dat he still communicate with his ex almost everyday, even sending her money,airtime, and even want to rent a house for her. Aprt from that, he tells his ex almost all his plans and any moves e plans to take.
Since I av known a man I av never one day taken in cause I was scared of pregnancy and I don't want my dad to disown me. So I was always careful. Remember I told u I agree to take in for him. But we be been dating for 7 months now, and I haven't taken in for him dunno y. My guy na went to tell his ex dat I cannot take in for him,dat he is worried and told d gal dat is like God don't want me to take in for him. He now told d gal, dat dey would av been good couples and give birth to beautiful kids if only d gal had agreed to his plans.
Before now, he use our pix as his screensaver, same tin with me. But since e started dating dis white woman abroad, he remove our pix as his screensaver and put the white woman pix there. And dis is d guy dat I don't ask money, I find it difficult to ask him money, I feel pity for him cause of the load on his head. Still he doesn't give me back d same love I av for him,.
Also, he is a catholic and e doesn't believes in miracles, prophecies. And I attend pentecostal church. And I don't attend catholic church. He is saying if e marries me I must attend catholic church with him and take his kids to catholic church.
Please I need ur advice. Do u guys think he is d right one for me I feel he still love his ex and equallly loves d white woman. I just feel e want to use me for his personal gains, like watching over his properties, turning me to a hux wife. And make me suffer. I av been asking him to start business for me so I will be supportive. He didn't open d business. But when he and his ex wer dating he opened a business for her and till today e is still giving her money to support the business.
PLS I need ur advice am confused I don't want to be fooled, used and misled. Please. I want to liv the relationship
Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by dawnomike(m): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
maryma:
We met in camp last year October. We now started dating. B4 I agree to date him, he told me about his ex gf, what he wanted, like taking in for him first, doesn't want white wedding, and after he is married, after one year of the marriage he will travel abroad to go hustle. I agreed to dat I will take in for him, and dat he can travel abroad but after he must have gotten his papers, he will come carry his family along. But along d run, as the relationship is going on, I found out that even if at all he travels abroad after getting married to him and giving birth for him, he will forget his family in Nigeria and marry a white woman abroad and make his wife in Nigeria a house wife to be watching over his properties here in Nigeria.
As d relationship is going on too. I found out dat he still communicate with his ex almost everyday, even sending her money,airtime, and even want to rent a house for her. Aprt from that, he tells his ex almost all his plans and any moves e plans to take.
Since I av known a man I av never one day taken in cause I was scared of pregnancy and I don't want my dad to disown me. So I was always careful. Remember I told u I agree to take in for him. But we be been dating for 7 months now, and I haven't taken in for him dunno y. My guy na went to tell his ex dat I cannot take in for him,dat he is worried and told d gal dat is like God don't want me to take in for him. He now told d gal, dat dey would av been good couples and give birth to beautiful kids if only d gal had agreed to his plans.
Before now, he use our pix as his screensaver, same tin with me. But since e started dating dis white woman abroad, he remove our pix as his screensaver and put the white woman pix there. And dis is d guy dat I don't ask money, I find it difficult to ask him money, I feel pity for him cause of the load on his head. Still he doesn't give me back d same love I av for him,.
Also, he is a catholic and e doesn't believes in miracles, prophecies. And I attend pentecostal church. And I don't attend catholic church. He is saying if e marries me I must attend catholic church with him and take his kids to catholic church.
Please I need ur advice. Do u guys think he is d right one for me I feel he still love his ex and equallly loves d white woman. I just feel e want to use me for his personal gains, like watching over his properties, turning me to a hux wife. And make me suffer. I av been asking him to start business for me so I will be supportive. He didn't open d business. But when he and his ex wer dating he opened a business for her and till today e is still giving her money to support the business.
PLS I need ur advice am confused I don't want to be fooled, used and misled. Please. I want to liv the relationship
I think love is clouding your sense of judgement at the moment... The earlier you flee and find who appreciates and loves you, the better for your future.

10 Likes

Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by Adejo1(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
Love don blind this girl face.
Can you just listen to yourself

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by bmdmix13: 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
N u getting all this information d from director of the movie?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by Iceyy(f): 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
Which kind relationship be this? cheesy
Una just de date anyhow people
Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by Duchessree(f): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
Op carry your slippers and run as fast as you can from that relationship. Run and don't look back. Run as if they are pursuing you.

Why will you date a yahoo boy sef? undecided undecided
Which responsible man will want you to take in for him before marriage?
There's every possibility that even if you take in, he will abandon you with the kid. undecided
From what you explained up there, that guy is just using you and he doesn't love you.

Relationship wahala too much o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by galantjoe(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
You refused to take in for him after u had agreed.

If you don't like him, sapaaaa
Don't waste his time and yours too
Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by Hacks4dummies: 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
Op. Hiw old are you please?
Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by GeneralPula: 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
B4 I agree to date him, he told me about his ex gf, what he wanted, like taking in for him first, doesn't want white wedding, and after he is married, after one year of the marriage he will travel abroad to go hustle. I agreed to dat I will take in for him, and dat he can travel abroad but after he must have gotten his papers, he will come carry his family along.

It’s called first format..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by advanceDNA: 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ex don run..
You still dey wait...
Redflag full ground like this, u still dey dia
Stay there make until they use you for ritual
Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by Slynation(m): 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hmmmm....If they say you have chicken brains now, you will want to insult and fight the person...but just look at hogwash you wrote above...

No matter the good advise you get on this platform, you will still sheepishly do what's on your mind, This I have seen...!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by goshikid: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
lipsrsealed

Abeg make we dy try get sense small.. Even for this hardship abeg make e be as if na food where cost make e no be as if we no get sense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by Whoknowsme: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
Op which kain sense you get. Person dey use you play football, you still dey ask whether make he attack you for midfield.
Even if you're advised not to date him, infatuation (not love) will still take you back to him.
Better live your life and make yourself available for a better guy and leave this one who doesn't care about you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by eventainment(m): 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
them no de advice who de in love the day e clear you will move. it might be now when its nkt to late to regret
Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by Jmichael1(m): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
In slawormiir voice"its olright....
Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
maryma:
My dear please I will advise u to run, I wouldn't want u to face the kind of heartbreak I faced yesterday that almost wrecked me down pls. U are seeing signs now I didn't see signs at all my own just came unoticed. Pls flee for your own good!!!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by Nazgul: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
3 categories of people who never listen to advice.

1. A Nigerian man with money.

2. A naive girl in love.

3. An African woman following a pastor for miracles.

The op falls under the second category so whatever advice she's given here wouldn't make any meaning cos she'll do the exact opposite of everything she's told.

But for the records...I'll suggest you let him go. Cos there's no guarantee that such marriage would be blissful. Give yourself to someone who would Cherish you.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
You're an extraordinary mumu shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by RightToReject(m): 12:11am On Jul 19, 2022
You sound selfless, humble, and innocent in general to be allowed to be misled and used by that boy that wants to have his cake and eat it. Strive to disentangle yourself from him with alacrity and save yourself from agony in the future.
Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by HopeNeverDies: 12:50am On Jul 19, 2022
Damnnnn!!!!!
Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by sslcrypt: 1:13am On Jul 19, 2022
Stwepid lady
Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by Myhusband(m): 1:19am On Jul 19, 2022
he's the the best after fried rice, abeg wetin mothers dey eat inside pregnancy that make our ladies dumb like this

Op reading this your imbecilic post, I'm scared of giving birth to a female kids, imagine raising a female kids and yet na yahoo boy that want to use her as machine that produces children she want to end up with

how far with your education and skills, are you not interested in reaching the height of NOi, Awosika, Ezekwesili, Folorunsho alakija among others

please go and wear your thinking cap and stop trying to satisfy a mere mortal like you at the detriment of your life development

my sister get sense, he had been having sex with you hence the reason he's complaining you can't take in, useless girl and na another mumu boy go still carry u for house when he finished using what he needed to use in your finished body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by Moh247: 3:02am On Jul 19, 2022
grin

Red flags

1: he is still commiunicating daily and dating his ex

2: he gives his ex his money and attention more than you

3: he knacks you raw free of charge with the hopes of marrying you some day

4: he is now dating a white woman decieving you with plans to travel and also decieving the white woman with plans to marry her for love

Verdicts

1: He is not gainfully employed to cater for marriage or having a child, infact his reason for bringing a child to this world is wicked

2: If you love him and love yourself,, ask him to get a real job or start a real business that can give him steady secured income like Uber driving, boutique, phone accessories shop, business Center/cafe , mini lounge and bar or BetShop... Yahoo is a game of luck and not an occupation, it's impossible to build anything worthy through scam alone

3: Travelling abroad is not a career plan, infact it is one of the worst form of life gamble, just few people who travel a truly successful especially the professionals the rest just work to make a living paying ridiculously high bills doing crazy jobs

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by Deliba: 3:54am On Jul 19, 2022
If you have ever wondered why men are choosing russian brides, you aren't alone. It is said that there are more women than men in Russia. The country is home to 10,5 million women, and many of these women choose to live abroad to meet potential husbands. Many of these women are active on social media, use dating apps, and attend speed-dating events. While it may take months before you meet your Russian bride in person, she'll likely melt your heart if you give her a compliment on her appearance.
Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by Nitoriolohun1: 6:53am On Jul 19, 2022
maryma:

APOLOGIES, But who raised people as such ?

My advise, learn to live right to
avoid complications.
Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by Cazzim(m): 10:32am On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=maryma post=114856001]We met in camp last year October. We now started dating. B4 I agree to date him, he told me about his ex gf, what he wanted, like taking in for him first, doesn't want white wedding, and after he is married, after one year of the marriage he will travel abroad to go hustle. I agreed to dat I will take in for him, and dat he can travel abroad but after he must have gotten his papers, he will come carry his family along. But along d run, as the relationship is going on, I found out that even if at all he travels abroad after getting married to him and giving birth for him, he will forget his family in Nigeria and marry a white woman abroad and make his wife in Nigeria a house wife to be watching over his properties here in Nigeria.
[/quot

after reading all this I noticed u don't have common Sense,,,u never see anything self
Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by Candidlady: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2022
Someone help me summarise the write up
Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by Nonam: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
maryma
You be mumu girl.
Your single motherhood is loading..

Your foolishness are some of the reasons why I don't easily pity single mothers..
Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by xenten: 2:41am On Jul 20, 2022
Guy dey use you catch cruise.
maryma:
Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by Kennyprince: 4:20am On Jul 20, 2022
The few lines about his church shd not even be part of this write up.

Truth is women feel it is.normal when a guy is into Yahoo. No.

It mean he is morally corrupt and so far as doing the right thing is concerned, he won't. Continue giving free sex Sha.

When he is tired of u, he LL discard u that's all
Re: Should I Marry This Yahoo Boy Or Not? by peedeeasobie(m): 6:01am On Jul 20, 2022
maryma:

1. You are a yahoo girl for dating a yahoo boy. That means, you are also a greedy and dishonest person.
You enable him to defraud people by your association with him.

2. Whether you are pentecostal or not, does it matter? You can as well be an idol worshipper because you live what the bible says. You want to get pregnant for a man before marriage, you are dating a fraudulent person.

3. Police will arrest the two of you and you will rot in jail.

You fit each other

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Best Friend's Lover Is Drawing Him/Her Away From You / Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? / 7 Ways To Pull Any Chick! ((official))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.