Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

I Dont Understand - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Understand (1680 Views)

Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. / I Dont Understand Her!! / I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Understand by boobfan: 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2011
SMH,I'm romantic and buys gifts for my girl ONLY when my mind pushes me to,but when any lady claims it as a right,I dump her ass.This reminds me of my pretty Nigerian student that was craving for my annoiting sugarcane which I gave her,she begged me for exam fees which I gave her cos it was neccessary.in another semester,she came but I reminded her that she has a father that sent her to school and lecturers have right to sign on any student's kitty on mutuality without paying monetary royalty.she wanted to make noise but I dumped her nasty ass and she accepted her fate
Re: I Dont Understand by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2011
^ typical nwa africa. Straight up warri style. Her fada yansh. She wan put you for one-chance.
Re: I Dont Understand by boobfan: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2011
@pDude,im an African with Nigerian blood despite my parental mixture.imagine a small girl hoping to eat a lecturer mugu because of that tiny N10 kpomo in between her legs.As a cost Analyst,I carry out a CBA(Cost Benefit Analysis)for every expense.Besides I enter into a relationship with my head first.
Re: I Dont Understand by HighChief4(m): 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2011
Honestly, this thread is really funny.

@OP---MBJ has said it all
Re: I Dont Understand by claremont(m): 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2011
boobfan:

@pDude,im an African with Nigerian blood despite my parental mixture.imagine a small girl hoping to eat a lecturer mugu because of that tiny N10 kpomo in between her legs.As a cost Analyst,I carry out a CBA(Cost Benefit Analysis)for every expense.Besides I enter into a relationship with my head first.
grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Understand by koolkamzzy(m): 12:49am On Jul 30, 2011
Smh @ some gurls
@ OP maybe you should start a thread with the subject "Womanliness FOR SALE HOW MUSH UNA GO PAY"

That's what we face every day, imagine asking a gurl out on her birthday and she came along with three of her frnds and two cousins as if they were going to see SANTA
Re: I Dont Understand by fcentauri8(m): 3:55am On Jul 30, 2011
why is it that this guy doesn't give me money.

lol

he does not see the relationship that the two of you have as a business transaction
Re: I Dont Understand by rawsh247(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2011
@ POSTER: read thru and get ur answer from these thread.
Re: I Dont Understand by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2011
[size=13pt]Good you got ma points on words . But , you shouldn't feel on your own that it is my spending Cash Money $$$ on lady that make's man love's you ~ We men can prove LOVE in different ways from the dept of the heart and i guess you know what i mean smiley

I already read your respond to Mr Jay and i wonder , what about in the situation when the man you love do not have that money to buy you groundnut in that moment? would you think his love isn't real or real but fading away? just curious anyway undecided
[/size]

ronkebp:

Ogaga i gat you , but i will have to answer Mr Jay, grin
Re: I Dont Understand by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2011
[size=13pt]MRbrownJAY dear brov , You've spoken well and i like the maturity in your write-up grin

You see ? this is one of the mistake women and men do make in this kind of case ~ like you rightly said this is a great discussion . What i have seen is , people should be conscious and understand that giving isn't the only way to expose the love you have for someone you truly love . A genuine seeker of a strong relationship should understand that love comes from the heart ~ that doesn't mean because i dunno have money to buy lipsticks makeup to the woman i love she won't accept my genuine love i have been trying to show to her . Like me , i am a very different kind of person , before i go into any kind of relationship i make sure i and the person sit down and get to know each other by conversations . I need to expose the DO and Don't and if accepted and cool for both of us no probs!

As a man , no need to pretend ~ i need to confirm and know the kind of woman i am trying to put into my life and this also apply to the woman.

The kind of lady that always demand does not have sincere love but just another mission entirely , at least ~ by their fruit you shall know them . grin smiley
[/size]

MRbrownJAY:

bro Ogaga4luv
we are not arguing, far from that, this is a great discussion.
you see, women have to understand that men who buy these gifts (against their will) before marriage, only do so because they want to win their heart. the minute they got it, and marry them, they stop doing. so we have to let women know that MOST men wouldn't spend lavishly on them, if it wasn't for the emotional blackmail that is attached to NOT doing it.

i am even talking of "offering gifts" here while some women (probably like the poster) DEMAND for a monthly allowance.

therefore if women do not want to be surprised after marriage, THEY should stop forcing their future husbands to pretend to be someone he is not, just to please their egos.

. . . . . . . . . .and if women want the gifts but dont have any plans on marrying the guy then, DEFINITELY, men should keep
their money. lol

Re: I Dont Understand by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2011
[size=13pt]True. . . .true ! smiley smiley[/size]

High_Chief:

Honestly, this thread is really funny.

@OP---MBJ has said it all
Re: I Dont Understand by Tricici(f): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2011
@Ogaga4Luv
Be a Sinner. . . . . And Sin boldly. lolzz
Re: I Dont Understand by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2011
[size=13pt]Our signatures sound in mutual though~ grin

Well , my signature have given me the free will to have pleasure and stay against the enslavement of one's heart ^^ grin grin - Tricici darling hope you're a sinner like me? kiss kiss wink
[/size]

Tricici:

@Ogaga4Luv
Be a Sinner. . . . . And Sin boldly. lolzz

(1) (2) (Reply)

out! / How To Win Back Your Ex / Man Fakes Own Death To Avoid Upcoming Wedding!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.