Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians (78039 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch / Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians / Petrol May Cost N340/litre After Subsidy Removal In 2022 — Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by drmuchin: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
meobizy:
If it’s not a smart watch then the money was utterly wasted. Who cares how much a watch is other than fellow watch watchers (pun intended)? Watch na watch. My wristwatch was purchased for five hundred naira yet it has served more than eight if not ten times its price tag. To justify the money spent on that fancy timepiece, it has to go down at least four branches of his family tree — highly impossible since Nigerians are quick to discard things.

it could be resold at almost its original value or more
gold and diamonds dey appreciate
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by nkem1992: 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Svoboda:

I am yet to understand the full meaning of DEspERaTION in your context, if we are talking about power through the ballot, especially when you overlook your fav candidates who have in the last 8 yrs changed parties a combined 6 times, just for the sake of power itself. Also, do not overstretch the igbos voting power, because recent elections have shown that theyre the biggest ethnic group with the least voting consequence. The Apc has managed to win elections on consecutive occasions without the igbo votes, so Tinubu wont lose sleep because a bigotted majority with the worst electoral decisions within the last decade are despicabe towards him.
I assure you sir, even if obi doesn't win he will only second atiku, though a desperado but better than tinubu, apc is islamically structured, from top to bottom, we can't afford to experience another 8 years of ineptitude, nepotism, terrorism e.t.c
Meanwhile the it is becoming more religious than ethnic, ishaq said; yoruba Muslim will not vote for Yoruba Christians. Take note.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by nkem1992: 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Your first paragraph is the main reason Obi can never be the president of this country.
Igbos don't support fellow Igbos due to ego and pride. How do you expect that the majority of your people who are not supporting now now to support you later?
They will eventually, moreover it will not be politically wise to simultaneously support obi.
The second person on my list is atiku, tinubu is too old to withstand the rigours of leadership
The people around him are predominatly muslims and northerners thereby enhancing the propensity of maintaining the status quo.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Bovis(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
STORY!

Una don finish mama p and Diezani jewelry case?

Come 2023

We Igbo Muslims will still vote for our brother

Tinubu JAGABAN

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developers grin
CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME!
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or any matter concerning the good yoruba people.

We never READY grin grin grin

Your post makes so much sense. Have learnt a lot about Igbo people here on Nairaland. Igbo people are so full of arrogance and hate, I now see why they carried out the first military coup. They would surely reap what they are sowing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Niswayne19: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
Happy for him and you can also get the newly launched Oraimo Watch 2 Pro for less than 25k

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by ruggedtimi(m): 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
Eleven01:

Oga na lie, na customized editions dey cost like that, Seyi can not use that amount to buy watch, guys dey get goods from different sources. Make una easy with lies.
rm Lowest is $60k...see the one seyi is wearing the cheapest you can get for that edition is $250k
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Godjone(m): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Immagine
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by wowcatty: 1:05am On Jul 21, 2022
Post all watches Obi and his family wore in the past not the N500 ones he's wearing to tatget our treasury and deceive Nigerians now that he has unleashed you mobs to go after anything Tinubu. Do the same for Atiku and then we can talk about it.

If you can't, then shame on you!
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by wowcatty: 1:08am On Jul 21, 2022
Bovis:

Your post makes so much sense. Have learnt a lot about Igbo people here on Nairaland. Igbo people are so full of arrogance and hate, I now see why they carried out the first military coup. They would surely reap what they are sowing
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Mrshocker(m): 7:24am On Jul 21, 2022
Talk about Davido family in pdp. Dangote, Otedola’s and Adelekes family wealth are from Nigeria government purse in the 90’s. There kids are seen as hero today. Gullible Nigeria youths!!
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by swaggerjack: 3:11am On Jul 24, 2022
God1000:
He lives in affluence while nigerians are facing existential crisis and trying to subsist.

They keep rubbing it on our faces

Like father like son

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Godispeace: 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
EDIOT , NA DEPORT GO END U COS I KNW NA CRIME AND FAST MONEY U WANT TO GO TO GET OVER THERE , NO LEGIT
CandyOps:

Hahaha grin bro, I just dey come from UK consulate in Mobolaji Bank Anthony way, Lagos. If you sabi that place you go know wetin dem dey do there.

My visa done set and I go leave una japa in a month's time so it's really none of my business if you hand over the next 8 years of your life to a drug Lord. At least, by the time he is done with una you go understand why he is called Jagaban. Bloody foool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Watches As Sallah Ram Is Being Slaughtered / Ajimobi For Burial On Friday / RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.