Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians (78017 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch / Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians / Petrol May Cost N340/litre After Subsidy Removal In 2022 — Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by lolu2019: 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Drsnives:

Your unborn generation will curse you the day you'll vote apc come next year..
mumu.I'm already rich.unlike u that is still waiting for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by MuslimIgbo: 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
nkem1992:

Why should a true igbo man support an old cargo like tinubu?
Because he's still better than Atiku and Obi

Ask yourself,

HOW MANY IGBO GOVERNORS AND OTHER POLITICIANS ARE SUPPORTING OBI?
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by leokid866: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
kereman1:

My guy, I live in Lagos, I've lived in a Yoruba dominated neighborhood (agboju) and an igbo dominated neighborhood (new site, satellite town).

Trust me when I say I'm speaking from experience.
and that gives you experience with all Yorubas.....so because my Igbo Tenant has been Owing me rent and some of my Igbo friends are drug dealers that means all Igbos are debtors and drug dealers because I have experience with them?
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
So my own is Richard millet? 10k?

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by ridbell01(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Seyi 5000billion naira tshirt.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by ridbell01(m): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
t-shirt. If you be Atiku or Tinubu son that will be 700billion
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by MuslimIgbo: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
kereman1:

Like I said b4, I'm a middle belter, but Igbo are known to be crooks, stubborn, daring, I live close to navy town ojo, I've seen not once, igbos challenging a naval personnel.
But same can't be said about Yoruba, but one thing I know is that they are not clean

Kiss the truth
And you're clean right?
You people leave your region in shackles to live among the good people of yorubas BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY ACCOMODATING, I trait that doesn't even exist among your people in the so-called middle belt, yet you still open your filthy mouth to criticise your host and expect them to be kissing your ass.
If your region was so good, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN LAGOS?
The major problem of many of you is just that you're hypocrites and ingrates.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Origin(f): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
It fit be gift....

But sha I really want a lot of power to change hands this election....

Some people using public funds like their personal piggy bank.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by leokid866: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Zero resale value? Seriously? Did you just wake up from a coma?
don't mind him......when they tell them to go school them no go listen.....na to dey drink peter obi beer dey always dey their mind.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Prozico22(m): 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Great2017:
Where did the money come from? Your guess is as good as mine. Heartless looting from the masses. It will not be well with those who have enslaved the masses with their mindless looting.
know legit business man go buy watch 340million
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by leokid866: 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
meobizy:
No need debating with someone unable to use Google before replying. I will only waste time, mental effort and emotions. Goodbye.
have you used Google yourself? You answered with stupidity and you are trying to use Google to maintain your stupidity .......how will you open your mouth to say diamonds have no resale value......a whole multi Billion dollar market without resale value......you sure you have sense like this?
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Invest4growth: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
This is not important. We cannot say our rulers should walk naked to show they are not stealing. Luxury items are made for human beings. So what if the wrist watch in question was a gift?
What is critical is moving this nation in the right direction.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Decent09(m): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=SATANICALLY666 post=114877773]

https://gazettengr.com/seyi-tinubus-n340-million-richard-mille-wristwatch-stuns-nigerians/[/quot

Op go and look for work jare, later una go talk say Okrika Clothes Obi dey wear if he becomes Nigeria's President
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Explorers(m): 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Marvins009: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
You see the difference between peter obi and the drug lord?

Peter Obis son is in london trying to write his own success story like every other Nigerian in UK. He featured in movies and founded a company for himself.

He is on a level playing ground, where you are only rewarded by merit. A place where his fathers influence is restricted, and he has no special

treatment.

But the urchins call him a failure, because Peter Obi did not put him in charge of Anambra adverts, and put his daughter in charge of markets, while he takes 10% of tax.

But Tinubu's son cannot survive outside his fathers corrupt influence.

They are against obi, because the are afraid of the level playing ground. Where the son of a nobody, can become somebody, without knowing anybody.

We must take back our country.

Hypocrisy peter obi daughter was a front for his Pandora offshore heaven so he is no saint
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by ufotunang: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
Your father is not yet a president yet .you are wearing a watch of 340 million naira...then if he becomes president nko??....then you will be wearing watch of billions of Naira... which means Nigeria treasury will be looted
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Flairoqy(m): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
Why would a wristwatch be that expensive in the first place? He has successfully impressed us.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by sisisioge: 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Person wey himself papa dey carry bullion van carry money for street, if only you know how much his shirts too cost grin

Tinubu o, Atiku o , Obi o.....all of them hands no clean. Na only God go help naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by meobizy(f): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
leokid866:
have you used Google yourself? You answered with stupidity and you are trying to use Google to maintain your stupidity .......how will you open your mouth to say diamonds have no resale value......a whole multi Billion dollar market without resale value......you sure you have sense like this?
Using a sockpuppet will get you nowhere, kid. Do more studies and stop responding emotionally.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Svoboda(m): 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
nkem1992:

Why should a true igbo man support an old cargo like tinubu?

Its just that herd mentality, if not whats wrong with an igbo supporring Tinubu, when you expect non igbos to do likewise to peter obi?
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by jaxxy(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
STORY!

Una don finish mama p and Diezani jewelry case?

Come 2023

We Igbo Muslims will still vote for our brother

Tinubu JAGABAN

PETER OBI WILL BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developers grin
CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME!
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or any matter concerning the good yoruba people.

We never READY grin grin grin

Igbos supported Obasanjo, Same igbos supported Yaradua. igbos support Jonathan Igbos have been supporting Non-igbos for president for years now its their brothers turn u are talking tribalism. Igbos don't support nonsense.

Why should igbos support tinubu? tell us good reasons?

I've helped u correct the error ur the post. undecided

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
topcatking:
Eating Beluga Caviar and croissants, in Paris even as they prime you for agbado and cassava.

And you that they pay 20k for online campaign, I know that you are broke and all, but use your head.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by mixta140: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Immanuelsnr: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
BIZNess123:
cool

It shall never be well with poverty.....

Imagine someone wearing a duplex in his hands..

A civil servants 40years salary plus pension
Some civil servant there salary no reach half of that during there service
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Lastmessenger2: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
Drug money
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Daniel207(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nothing wrong with that. Stop posting rubbish to blackmail Tinubu. All this won't work. Poverty too bad o.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by pacespot(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Father and son just flexing with Lagos money as they please
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by KingDash: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Bros she Dey talk her mind na.. you na apc supporter you reek of it
frog12:
stop complaining and go away

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by ogunsbanjul(m): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
If he likes let him wear 12 trillion worth face cap. His father is the best candidate, his father will win, those of you who hate him will have no option than to congratulate him and finally give thanks to God for making his father the president of the federal republic of Nigeria come 2023.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Gokoyer1401: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
All of you are deluded if you think Nigeria's situation is redeemable.

That useless constitution need to be shreded and everyone need to sit down to discuss how to restructure or disintegrate the country.

With current system, if they wake up Martin Luther king, he will not save Nigeria. Don't let me even start talking about corruption.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by KingDash: 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Him own get diamonds na
Ihatebuhariwith:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Buhari Watches As Sallah Ram Is Being Slaughtered / Ajimobi For Burial On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.