Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) (27771 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) / How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card / Voters' Registration Per Region And States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Image123(m): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lordsonn:

I'm proud of my of my lineage. Full blooded yoruba from Oke-Aro, Akure ondo state. Lati ye k'oma gbo dadaa. Eni to Mo fe dipo fu n omo yoruba nooni

Is this you sir or are you suffering from multiple personality disorder? Be proud of where you come from please.

https://www.nairaland.com/6106433/buhari-trump-accused-me-killing/5#93738837

https://www.nairaland.com/6084027/gunmen-kill-two-kaduna-kidnap/2#93345703

https://www.nairaland.com/6079530/audu-ogbeh-must-make-peace/1#93286252

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Mrexcell(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
What are u doing in that God forsaken land?
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Kennydoc(m): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:

Yes they did, that's why Obasanjo and GEJ emerged as President. Note, the North determine who rule this Country. Any candidate the North doesn't support, can never smell Asso Rock. grin

That's why Peter Obi can never rule this Country. Cause the North can never vote an IGBO Man.

Oga, go and check the number of votes GEJ received from the North East and North West in 2011 and compare it with what your people gave Buhari.
For GEJ:
Bauchi - 16%
Kano - 16%
Katsina - 26%
Yobe - 18%
Zamfara - 25%
Niger - 31%
Sokoto - 33%

I hope you're not adding Middle Belt to your northern nonsense. Middle Belt as it is today is locked down for Peter Obi.
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
nnamdi640:
With the photo he uploaded yet you still decided to tag him or her Ipob. Your hatred towards lgbo will eventually cause this country alot in term of progress. Beside, show me an evidence that proved that Mr Op is an Igbo person.

Na by pictures? IPOB terrorist go to any length to propagate lies, to make it look like Nigerians like Peter Obi. See their lies below. They will always pick some random pictures online and use it as a product of their propaganda.

They recently claimed this Norther donate 100 Cows and a House to Peter Obi's campaign. The wise Norther quickly refute such claims. He said he can never vote an Igbo man grin grin

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ara21:

Which great northerners, God will never forgive Lord Lugard for joining us with the North. You northerners are the most backward and uncivilized people in this country. The same reason Nigeria has not developed and you still have mouth to talk.

The North is great. It's 101% better than your region. grin grin

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by gozzlin: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
YESSConsulting:

1. Find out the party they support.
2. Pretend that you support that party.
3. Register in peace.

People like this idi0t that commented this shit is part of the problem we have in this country.
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ara21:

Your brain is paining you. So Igbo doesn't have right to complain. Who told you he's an Igbo man sef.

Igbo dont have right to complain in our great Country. Let them go and complain in their online Republic of BIAFRA. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

Beautiful north were killing and kidnapping is the order of the day

You just described South EAST. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:
This is why poverty will never leave nigeria.. people are more concerned about tribalism rather than Good Governance..

You can imagine a country where registrars sit on the bare_floor like scattered sheep shocked.. grin

Peter Obi just forget this country and travel abroad, illiteracy is at its peak in this zoo.

95% of Northerners and South-Westerners are epic illiterates (Stunt ones grin), The kind of mess and dirtiness I saw in Lagos, I nearly vomited on the road, I will never step foot into any yoruba state again, very dirty and appalling set of pigs grin grin

What took you there in the first place?
Stay in your Abia that is clean

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Aldol: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:

The North is great. It's 101% better than your region. grin grin
See wotowoto grin grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sunnyski:

See how stupid you are, even your ancestors are regretting your existence bitterly.

E pain this man well well grin grin

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by JealousCobra(m): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:

The North is safer than the East.

Aboki, I commands you to come and shine my shoes cheesy

By this time next year you will running go back to your Country of Origin, InshAllah.
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
LegendHero:

You are a liar. You claimed multiple times you are a Northerner, in another space you claimed you are a Northern Christian. Then suddenly you are from Ondo.

I can bet 99% you are one of those IPOB terrorists constituting nuisance online with the way you type.

Be proud of where you come from. Even the useless Google translator you used is not correct.

CC: almaigaa

He is an IPOB Bandits grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by pacespot(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
Why do northerners like to sit on the floor
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Nigerianization(m): 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
BATified2023:
don’t mind him

I am very sure he’s a nyamiri that hates Nigeria n northerners but suddenly want voters card cos their ipob plan B is contesting

God bless the northerners

You are going to deny your brother from Ondo state because of politics?? How low can you go?? Just like in Osun, Tinubu will labour to death if he doesn't direct you idiots to focus on his real enemies. Hell rufai will run you street. Watch out.
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
succez09:
but guy , u be mumu hope say u know, person talk say e go apply for voters card, he didn't mention who he is voting for, he hasn't even gotten the card yet ,and u don dey panic, dey conclude wetin ur small brain gave to u.
for u to rush n type 'igbo man and Peter obi' tells alot about u...u are afraid of those two names ,we all know.
deep down in u too ..u know
smiles

He is an Igbo man and a strong supporter of Peter Obi. Na so them dey behave. They are full of lies and always propagating falsehood.
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Shizzi23(m): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lordsonn:
I went to INEC office in Nassarawa local government in Kano for registration. I greeted the security man in charge of application form in Islamic way and I told him I want to register for voters card. He looked at me carefully and told me there is no form that I should come another day. I stood there not up to two minutes and another man who is an Hausa man came. The security man greeted him and gave him form to fill. I was surprised.

I complained to some of the people in the INEC premises who are Muslims from yoruba and Igbo lands. They all complained about the discrimination. I went to one of the offices and complained. I was told to wait. I waited for a long time, no response. I went back again to the office
and the man disrespectfully told me to come back tomorrow.

This is not right at all.
North just be like Afghanistan that man pushing his bike look like a taliban
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
JealousCobra:

Aboki, I commands you to come and shine my shoes cheesy

By this time next year you will running go back to your Country of Origin, InshAllah.

See this one. We go show una shege. IGBO can never rule this Country. We no go give una Biafra independence. Make una do una WORST. We go dey show una peppe grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by amzee(m): 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lordsonn:
I went to INEC office in Nassarawa local government in Kano for registration. I greeted the security man in charge of application form in Islamic way and I told him I want to register for voters card. He looked at me carefully and told me there is no form that I should come another day. I stood there not up to two minutes and another man who is an Hausa man came. The security man greeted him and gave him form to fill. I was surprised.

I complained to some of the people in the INEC premises who are Muslims from yoruba and Igbo lands. They all complained about the discrimination. I went to one of the offices and complained. I was told to wait. I waited for a long time, no response. I went back again to the office and the man disrespectfully told me to come back tomorrow.

This is not right at all.
Go to INEC office at Nomansland close to police station, you will be attended to. I did mine there
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kennydoc:

Oga, go and check the number of votes GEJ received from the North East and North West in 2011 and compare it with what your people gave Buhari.
For GEJ:
Bauchi - 16%
Kano - 16%
Katsina - 26%
Yobe - 18%
Zamfara - 25%
Niger - 31%
Sokoto - 33%

I hope you're not adding Middle Belt to your northern nonsense. Middle Belt as it is today is locked down for Peter Obi.

Go and sit down, the North no go ever allow any IGBO rule this great Country. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by williamssamuel1: 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
My brother, sorry for your experience, yesterday I was actually there, that was around after 11, although my Registration was successful, immediately i arrived, a form was issued to me, I fill it,and waited for about 20 minutes, before I was usher inside, I waited for about 6 hours before I completed it, sometimes if lucky is not by your side, you find it difficult to do somethings, be hopeful and try tomorrow by early morning, wish you successful registration.
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Lawag3: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:

You are an IGBO man and Peter Obi's supporter. Since you guys have nothing meaningful to campaign for Obi, you result to lies and propaganda.
But our great Northerners will never vote Peter Obidient grin grin

Why does everything have to be about the North the south contributes to Nigeria the most the North will be worse than Niger if not for the south vote a credible person not your brother
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by rolams(m): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
The game has just started!

That's one of the reasons I always tell you guys that Obi is not yet coming. The Northerners will do everything to keep themselves in power. Tinubu should not waste his time.
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lawag3:

Why does everything have to be about the North the south contributes to Nigeria the most the North will be worse than Niger if not for the south vote a credible person not your brother

The North, South West and South South are the only Regions that contribute to Nigerian Economy. The South EAST contribute nothing. They are the Region that is drawing Nigeria backward. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Originality007: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:

You just dey use Google translation dey deceive yourself. You are Igbo from one Aba village. grin grin

you don't even no where Oke Aro is in Akure, that is why u talking rubbish
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by jumper524(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lordsonn:

You think everybody that complain is an Igbo? Oloriburuku. Werey ni e. Mi kii so omo igbo
Getat with your fake yoruba.
No b you make this post?

I'm from Benue state and I can tell you that Ortom is the best governor Benue State ever have. We love him and wish he can continue beyond 2023.

When yoruba speakers begin come from benue.
Lions

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
HEBEI:
See mumu terrorist undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:

You just described South EAST. grin grin grin
Stop living in a fool's paradise. No where in Nigeria is safe. The country is burning. The least you can do is be wise and avoid tribalising the insurity issues.
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by HEBEI: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:
terrorist without brain undecided undecided undecided
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by JealousCobra(m): 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:

See this one. We go show una shege. IGBO can never rule this Country. We no go give una Biafra independence. Make una do una WORST. We go dey show una peppe grin grin grin grin

Almajiri, you are from Niger republic go back to your Country they need you most, leave our country for us nahcheesy

Meanwhile in Yobe old and young women are singing the praises of PO, go to Sokoto sane Nigerian youths said if not PO then it's nothing.

Atihiefku can never smell aso rock again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband / Protesters Storm CBN Headquarters, Demand Emefiele’s Arrest, Resignation / Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.