Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,098 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) (27768 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) / How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card / Voters' Registration Per Region And States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
God will disgrace all hte enemies of Nigeria including those who are dishing out PVCs only to their own religion/tribe. Also God will punish this criminal who is pretending to be a saint.

#Take_NigeriaBack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by LegendHero(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lordsonn:

I'm proud of my of my lineage. Full blooded yoruba from Oke-Aro, Akure ondo state. Lati ye k'oma gbo dadaa. Eni to Mo fe dipo fu n omo yoruba nooni

You are a liar. You claimed multiple times you are a Northerner, in another space you claimed you are a Northern Christian. Then suddenly you are from Ondo.

I can bet 99% you are one of those IPOB terrorists constituting nuisance online with the way you type.

Be proud of where you come from. Even the useless Google translator you used is not correct.

CC: almaigaa

3 Likes

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Rapture4real(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
I wish you could send this o Twitter and tag INEC. Twitter has wide coverage. This is evil from the North.

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by PeterObi4LP: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lordsonn:

You think everybody that complain is an Igbo? Oloriburuku. Werey ni e. Mi kii so omo igbo

Don't mind the brainwashed F..L
That was how one was calling me Ibo and Ipob because I was supporting Peter Obi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is how they will disenfranchised non Islam and register a minor who is an Islam.I even learnt that INEC officials go to the Muslim houses and get everyone register.including a toddler.

3 Likes

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Anaerobi(m): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
It's common among uneducated Muslim. Even the educated fellow have join the league.

The effect of Peter Obi..

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by patrickodey18(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Obidient

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by bigpicture001: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
They are scared of obi... Shebi e sure for them...........

Mumu Dem, e go schock una

2 Likes

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Naija4love(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lordsonn:

I'm proud of my of my lineage. Full blooded yoruba from Oke-Aro, Akure ondo state. Lati ye k'oma gbo dadaa. Eni to Mo fe dipo fu n omo yoruba nooni
this your Yoruba sound like ibo Yoruba, eni ti mo fe di ibo fun omo yoruba ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by ArewaHero(m): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
We know that we will come across this kind of Topic from haters of the north like you people ,most you show it clearly without even applying Logic at least

Where you expecting them to provide form that isn't available for you ? Just because of you want to vote.

See let me tell you that my friends and one of my neighbour' have to go there twice before they were able to Register and they make sure that they arrived at early at possible.

This it what happened in every that has to do with Filling a form. Or haven't you see How NiMC officials Dribble people who came For NIN Enrollment.

Stop This man.
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:
Go and do your propaganda for Aba. No carry una IPOB fake news enter our beautiful North.
Beautiful north were killing and kidnapping is the order of the day

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:
Ibos are the most clannish tribe in the whole of Africa and they are the most hypocritical. Also peter giringory obi is a mass murderer and a financial criminal.

Calm down. We know all this. Here are some receipts.

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Naija4love(m): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lordsonn:

You think everybody that complain is an Igbo? Oloriburuku. Werey ni e. Mi kii so omo igbo
mi kin se omo ibo, your Yoruba sounds like igbo that lean to speak Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by tonididdy(m): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
I'm not surprised... undecided

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Ara21(f): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:
Go and do your propaganda for Aba. No carry una IPOB fake news enter our beautiful North.

Your brain is paining you. So Igbo doesn't have right to complain. Who told you he's an Igbo man sef.

2 Likes

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by SocialJustice: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lordsonn:
I went to INEC office in Nassarawa local government in Kano for registration. I greeted the security man in charge of application form in Islamic way and I told him I want to register for voters card. He looked at me carefully and told me there is no form that I should come another day. I stood there not up to two minutes and another man who is an Hausa man came. The security man greeted him and gave him form to fill. I was surprised.

I complained to some of the people in the INEC premises who are Muslims from yoruba and Igbo lands. They all complained about the discrimination. I went to one of the offices and complained. I was told to wait. I waited for a long time, no response. I went back again to the office and the man disrespectfully told me to come back tomorrow.

This is not right at all.
Report to INEC twitter handle. A lot of bad eggs in INEC.

2 Likes

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:

You are an IGBO man and Peter Obi's supporter. Since you guys have nothing meaningful to campaign for Obi, you result to lies and propaganda.
But our great Northerners will never vote Peter Obidient grin grin

Cassava don too much

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Newton2024: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lordsonn:
I went to INEC office in Nassarawa local government in Kano for registration. I greeted the security man in charge of application form in Islamic way and I told him I want to register for voters card. He looked at me carefully and told me there is no form that I should come another day. I stood there not up to two minutes and another man who is an Hausa man came. The security man greeted him and gave him form to fill. I was surprised.

I complained to some of the people in the INEC premises who are Muslims from yoruba and Igbo lands. They all complained about the discrimination. I went to one of the offices and complained. I was told to wait. I waited for a long time, no response. I went back again to the office and the man disrespectfully told me to come back tomorrow.

Can you please try another local government that is close by? What if they give you form but refuse to register you on their system?

Abokis are scared of Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ara21:
Your brain is paining you. So Igbo doesn't have right to complain. Who told you he's an Igbo man sef.

Its not that ibos don't have right to complain. The issue is nobody believes Ibos any more because they have cried wolf far too many times.

2 Likes

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Ara21(f): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:

You are an IGBO man and Peter Obi's supporter. Since you guys have nothing meaningful to campaign for Obi, you result to lies and propaganda.

Which great northerners, God will never forgive Lord Lugard for joining us with the North. You northerners are the most backward and uncivilized people in this country. The same reason Nigeria has not developed and you still have mouth to talk.

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Elvis778(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:
This is why poverty will never leave nigeria.. people are more concerned about tribalism rather than Good Governance..

You can imagine a country where registrars sit on the bare_floor like scattered sheep shocked.. grin

Peter Obi just forget this country and travel abroad, illiteracy is at its peak in this zoo.

95% of Northerners and South-Westerners are epic illiterates (Stunt ones grin), The kind of mess and dirtiness I saw in Lagos, I nearly vomited on the road, I will never step foot into any yoruba state again, very dirty and appalling set of pigs grin grin
Joined, July 11th, nobody should listen to this pig, an APC agent set out to cause division, we are wiser now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by nnamdi640: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:
With the photo he uploaded yet you still decided to tag him or her Ipob. Your hatred towards lgbo will eventually cause this country alot in term of progress. Beside, show me an evidence that proved that Mr Op is an Igbo person.

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Barrylord4040: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
True talk, if you know, you know lol.
Almaigaa:

Make una join. Igbo can never rule this Country. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Kennydoc(m): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:

Did your 'great northerners' vote for Obasanjo in 2003 and GEJ in 2011?

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by mediclife1987(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lordsonn:

Don't bother pushing it, cos even if you register there, your vote won't likely count.

Goan register elsewhere bros, in another more liberal state perhaps...
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
nnamdi640:
With the photo he uploaded yet you still decided to tag him or her Ipob. Your hatred towards lgbo will eventually cause this country alot in term of progress. Beside, show me an evidence that proved that Mr Op is an Igbo person.

Here is some details about Peter Giringory Obi's crimes please peruse at your pleasure. Thanks.

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:
Beautiful north? Your entire land is desert.
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kennydoc:

Did your 'great northerners' vote for Obasanjo in 2003 and GEJ in 2011?

Yes they did, that's why Obasanjo and GEJ emerged as President. Note, the North determine who rule this Country. Any candidate the North doesn't support, can never smell Asso Rock. grin

That's why Peter Obi can never rule this Country. Cause the North can never vote an IGBO Man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) / Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB / Cheers As Atiku Stoops To Greet Obasanjo In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.