Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) (27777 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) / How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card / Voters' Registration Per Region And States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by 3seriez(m): 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lordsonn:
I went to INEC office in Nassarawa local government in Kano for registration. I greeted the security man in charge of application form in Islamic way and I told him I want to register for voters card. He looked at me carefully and told me there is no form that I should come another day. I stood there not up to two minutes and another man who is an Hausa man came. The security man greeted him and gave him form to fill. I was surprised.

I complained to some of the people in the INEC premises who are Muslims from yoruba and Igbo lands. They all complained about the discrimination. I went to one of the offices and complained. I was told to wait. I waited for a long time, no response. I went back again to the office and the man disrespectfully told me to come back tomorrow.

This is not right at all.

Bros. Go to the headquarters at Hajj camp road and do it. Don't waste your time with local government office.
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by owoshuyi(m): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Not forgetting the 'beautiful' North that turbans a notorious bandit kingpin with chieftancy title grin grin

HONESTFACT101:

The beautiful north adorned with bandits herdsmen and bokoharamsad
#ENDAPC
#ENDPDP ......signing out✈
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
JealousCobra:

Almajiri, you are from Niger republic go back to your Country they need you most, leave our country for us nahcheesy

Meanwhile in Yobe old and young women are singing the praises of PO, go to Sokoto sane Nigerian youths said if not PO then it's nothing.

Atihiefku can never smell aso rock again.

E no concern us. Even if the whole World vote Peter Obi, the North will never allow him rule this Country. Na we dey decide who go rule this Country and IGBO will never smell Asso Rock. grin grin

The great North said so.

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Biggybigman: 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lordsonn:
I went to INEC office in Nassarawa local government in Kano for registration. I greeted the security man in charge of application form in Islamic way and I told him I want to register for voters card. He looked at me carefully and told me there is no form that I should come another day. I stood there not up to two minutes and another man who is an Hausa man came. The security man greeted him and gave him form to fill. I was surprised.

I complained to some of the people in the INEC premises who are Muslims from yoruba and Igbo lands. They all complained about the discrimination. I went to one of the offices and complained. I was told to wait. I waited for a long time, no response. I went back again to the office and the man disrespectfully told me to come back tomorrow.

I think that's not a good place for you to cast your vote next ,
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Echoban: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lordsonn:

I'm proud of my of my lineage. Full blooded yoruba from Oke-Aro, Akure ondo state. Lati ye k'oma gbo dadaa. Eni to Mo fe dipo fu n omo yoruba nooni

This ur Yoruba no pure sha grin but whatever no concern me, u should at least be allowed to exercise ur Civic right Sha.
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Echoban: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
Naija4love:
this your Yoruba sound like ibo Yoruba, eni ti mo fe di ibo fun omo yoruba ni

U get grin Werey dey disguise with Google translation. grin

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lordsonn:

i went there too today at 8am, they told me there is no form and i should come tomorrow 6am if i want the form. i am hausa and also muslim

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Henz81: 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:

Make una join. Igbo can never rule this Country. grin grin
Nigga, don't be an asshole!
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Henz81:
Nigga, don't be an asshole!

That's what you and all Peter Obi's supporters are. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by caracas: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:

You are an IGBO man and Peter Obi's supporter. Since you guys have nothing meaningful to campaign for Obi, you result to lies and propaganda.
But our great Northerners will never vote Peter Obidient grin grin
Speak for yourself Aboki!

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by swissgoldenpro2: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Okay, very interesting
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by swissgoldenpro2: 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is sad
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by caracas: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:

E no concern us. Even if the whole World vote Peter Obi, the North will never allow him rule this Country. Na we dey decide who go rule this Country and IGBO will never smell Asso Rock. grin grin

The great North said so.
Why una no stop obasanjo n Jonathan?
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Henz81: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:

That's what you and all Peter Obi's supporters are. grin grin
Go suck your Mama's breast so that you can have some sense. Bamboclat! I'm out of here
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
caracas:

Speak for yourself Aboki!

These are paid Okada riders. This was staged. Last week, I saw them while they were doing same in Kaduna. Few Igbo Men hired some few Boys, made them wear Peter Obi's branded T-shirt and they were snapping them like celebrities. Just to propagate some falsehood online.

Those boys just collect their money, after the whole drama, them burn the useless Peter Obi's branded T-shirts that was given to them grin grin

The North no go ever allow any IGBO Man rule this Country

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Henz81:
Go suck your Mama's breast so that you can have some sense. Bamboclat! I'm out of here

Chai, see painment. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
caracas:

Why una no stop obasanjo n Jonathan?

Na we make Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan rule

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
HEBEI:
terrorist without brain undecided undecided undecided

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

Stop living in a fool's paradise. No where in Nigeria is safe. The country is burning. The least you can do is be wise and avoid tribalising the insurity issues.

Na lie. The North is safer than the East

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Naija4love(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Echoban:

U get grin Werey dey disguise with Google translation. grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:

Na lie. The North is safer than the East
I hope I'm not engaging an SS 2 student?
That will be aarrhhh!!!
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

I hope I'm not engaging an SS 2 student?
That will be aarrhhh!!!

E pain am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:

E pain am grin grin
Ah!... This confirms it.
While it pains me, abeg go iron your school uniform, then come back and continue.
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by EgwunsoDOTcom: 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
Elvis778:

Joined, July 11th, nobody should listen to this pig, an APC agent set out to cause division, we are wiser now.
You're an epileptic fool, do you know how many accounts I have? Ode

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by IamGreen1(f): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
OKOATA:
Bros you get time to de answer them, anyone who no support Tinubu na Igbo for their cassava eyes. Make dem de fool themselves dey go.

He's not supporting Obi either
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by nnamdi640: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:

Na by pictures? IPOB terrorist go to any length to propagate lies, to make it look like Nigerians like Peter Obi. See their lies below. They will always pick some random pictures online and use it as a product of their propaganda.

They recently claimed this Norther donate 100 Cows and a House to Peter Obi's campaign. The wise Norther quickly refute such claims. He said he can never vote an Igbo man grin grin
You mean it is only Ipob that does that, you forgot that Tinubu urchins do more than this.
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Ikpaitid: 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
IPOB news.
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by nnol(m): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Is it the one at nomansland you went to or the one close to hajj camp?
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by edosignature(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Vote Atiku Abubakar for president come 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Facts About The Lagos State Auction Of Vehicles By Jubril Gawat / Joy Ezechikamnayo Awarded Scholarship & N500k As Abia One-Day Governor (Photos) / Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.