Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,121 members, 7,842,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) (27778 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) / How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card / Voters' Registration Per Region And States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Elvis778(m): 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:

You're an epileptic fool, do you know how many accounts I have? Ode
You are a perpetual fool
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Abelino(m): 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
The Terrorist poverty driven infested north or which one re you talking about?
Almaigaa:
Go and do your propaganda for Aba. No carry una IPOB fake news enter our beautiful North.
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by kamalbob(m): 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lordsonn:
I went to INEC office in Nassarawa local government in Kano for registration. I greeted the security man in charge of application form in Islamic way and I told him I want to register for voters card. He looked at me carefully and told me there is no form that I should come another day. I stood there not up to two minutes and another man who is an Hausa man came. The security man greeted him and gave him form to fill. I was surprised.

I complained to some of the people in the INEC premises who are Muslims from yoruba and Igbo lands. They all complained about the discrimination. I went to one of the offices and complained. I was told to wait. I waited for a long time, no response. I went back again to the office and the man disrespectfully told me to come back tomorrow.

This is not right at all.

At least they even respond to your questions, only God knows what your people are doing to the Northerners in your state
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by donmik: 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
I laugh cos u are naive about the game playing since 2011.

However, that was a kind reception given to u.

Sorry eh.

At least some ppl now get to hear what non Indigenes in the north face due to voting
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Musrataman(m): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Croxnate:
Please always mention the Location of the incident guys and let's Stoll them on Twitter and all social handles. God will shame enemies of this country

So you think that twitter will change the mindset of a northerners.

Sorry ooo
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Musrataman(m): 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lordsonn:
I went to INEC office in Nassarawa local government in Kano for registration. I greeted the security man in charge of application form in Islamic way and I told him I want to register for voters card. He looked at me carefully and told me there is no form that I should come another day. I stood there not up to two minutes and another man who is an Hausa man came. The security man greeted him and gave him form to fill. I was surprised.

I complained to some of the people in the INEC premises who are Muslims from yoruba and Igbo lands. They all complained about the discrimination. I went to one of the offices and complained. I was told to wait. I waited for a long time, no response. I went back again to the office and the man disrespectfully told me to come back tomorrow.

The message is clear go to your region and register
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Musrataman(m): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:
Go and do your propaganda for Aba. No carry una IPOB fake news enter our beautiful North.

Obi will win online ipob propaganda supporters

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Musrataman(m): 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Anubis:
go to inec state hq and do it there. dont let any fool take your vote away

The one located at Nnewi
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Musrataman(m): 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
1 Nigeria apologists. You are hustling to get voters card, when even the "senior almajiri" from NIGER REPUBLIC never get ??

All those guyz sitting on the ground also want to vote.....or do you think you are a Northerner?? That requires prefential treatment in the Nigeria you LOVE??...Wake up and smell the coffee. Aboki , loves Nigeria because of its attendant benefits. Moreover, those guys sitting on the ground "MIGHT" be a part of a Militia heading towards SW.

Till dem smash your face, then you will understand, that Nigeria is not 1. grin grin grin grin grin grin

How can Nigeria be one when you intentionally assassinate other tribes leaders and think you will be treated as one
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Musrataman:

Obi will win online ipob propaganda supporters

Yes na. Obi is the President of all Online platforms,with their head quarter on Tweeter. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Musrataman(m): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
HONESTFACT101:

The beautiful north adorned with bandits herdsmen and bokoharamsad
#ENDAPC
#ENDPDP ......signing out✈

In Nnewi only that can be easily achieve not Nigeria
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
Abelino:
The Terrorist poverty driven infested north or which one re you talking about?

What you wrote are the characteristics of South East. grin grin grin
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Musrataman(m): 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:

You are an IGBO man and Peter Obi's supporter. Since you guys have nothing meaningful to campaign for Obi, you result to lies and propaganda.
But our great Northerners will never vote Peter Obidient grin grin

Forever igbo will regret what makes them to assassinate other tribes leaders despite their held positions in the 60s.

The voice of Hashim Shettima represent Nigeria not only the north.
Igbo are only good for propaganda and at the end it's backfire them like kanu and Ipob Igbo

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Musrataman(m): 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Na so...anybody against their foolishness is termed IGBO.

when the same IGBO say they want their own country, they turn motivational speakers.

its good you identified your tribe explicitly, so that the almajiri will understand that soon enough...all man go face their warrant.

Guy your tribe are indirect isolated whether Hausa,Fulani kanuri,Yoruba,ijaw etc

The earlier you realise this the better and stop wasting your time for obi presidency campaign
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Musrataman(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Get the name of the NSCDC security man and his facial picture and post it online to his office and INEC on Twitter.

You're not a Nigerian I don't blame you for saying that
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by EgwunsoDOTcom: 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
Elvis778:

You are a perpetual fool
I spit on your bald head, ewedu demon angry

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Kalashnikov49: 12:01am On Jul 20, 2022
OBI will not win..that i know.

I also know the next President is Atiku...but what i know is that OBI's loss is what will galvanize people and expose the fact that this country isnt 1.

Then you will understand.

Musrataman:

Guy your tribe are indirect isolated whether Hausa,Fulani kanuri,Yoruba,ijaw etc

The earlier you realise this the better and stop wasting your time for obi presidency campaign
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by asobo1: 12:07am On Jul 20, 2022
Aldol:

No mind am ,see the way he spoke the yoruba sef grin grin
He spoke from Kano and you heard him in your slum. Werey
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Kalashnikov49: 12:07am On Jul 20, 2022
So IGBO are now Yoruba that breath and feed Propaganda ..Are you in Nigeria..or are you trying to talk, because you feel like just talking??

Let me tell you something sacrosanct...we will never fear you.!!!...You already know that anyway. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We are not Yoruba...that lick your blokos because of stewpid presidency. ... angry angry angry angry angry angry

we will not compromise our beliefs and customs because of you . angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

So carry your useless statements and face medina...spits

Musrataman:

Forever igbo will regret what makes them to assassinate other tribes leaders despite their held positions in the 60s.

The voice of Hashim Shettima represent Nigeria not only the north.
Igbo are only good for propaganda and at the end it's backfire them like kanu and Ipob Igbo
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Musrataman(m): 12:13am On Jul 20, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
So IGBO are now Yoruba that breath and feed Propaganda ..Are you in Nigeria..or are you trying to talk, because you feel like just talking??

Let me tell you something sacrosanct...we will never fear you.!!!...You already know that anyway. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We are not Yoruba...that lick your blokos because of stewpid presidency. ... angry angry angry angry angry angry

we will not compromise our beliefs and customs because of you . angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

So carry your useless statements and face medina...spits

The truth will continue to hurt you, come and get president naa
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Kalashnikov49: 12:24am On Jul 20, 2022
Truth that has made you a prisoner in a country where people with AK47 have a say more than you??

Carry your foolishness and drop it a Burdillion...or better still at Chibok...spits

Musrataman:

The truth will continue to hurt you, come and get president naa
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by MarketDispatch: 12:49am On Jul 20, 2022
Musrataman:

You're not a Nigerian I don't blame you for saying that

Are you the NSCDC security man preventing other tribes from registering for their PVC?
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by colonelwealth(m): 1:26am On Jul 20, 2022
Lordsonn:

This is a serious breach of ethics and working rules. I like the fact you were able to get picture evidence.
This kinds of people are the problem of Nigeria and goes to show you the kind of biased ethno-religious& political sentiments going on in some parts of the country...shame!
They will all be dealt with and their devices will fail them this time around.
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by xoyenev966: 3:10am On Jul 20, 2022
Chg

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by SeanDada1(m): 4:18am On Jul 20, 2022
Croxnate:
Please always mention the Location of the incident guys and let's Stoll them on Twitter and all social handles. God will shame enemies of this country

Nassarawa local government secretariat in Kano is a popular place in kano. That is the location. Tweeter users can call these guys out there...
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by eagleu: 4:27am On Jul 20, 2022
Almaigaa:

No be una fight for one Nigeria?
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Aldol: 5:11am On Jul 20, 2022
asobo1:
He spoke from Kano and you heard him in your slum. Werey
You are a compound fool,ode
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by VERDA: 5:35am On Jul 20, 2022
Almaigaa:

See them, silly tribal bigots, in their coconut heads anybody not Hausa is Igbo, good thing I have reasonable Hausa friends so I know ur own na personal foolishness.
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 6:17am On Jul 20, 2022
VERDA:

See them, silly tribal bigots, in their coconut heads anybody not Hausa is Igbo, good thing I have reasonable Hausa friends so I know ur own na personal foolishness.

Trash. We no go allow any IGBO Man rule this Country. grin grin grin

Quote me anywhere
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by VERDA: 6:40am On Jul 20, 2022
Almaigaa:

Trash. We no go allow any IGBO Man rule this Country. grin grin grin

Quote me anywhere

Lol...like I care, always representing Una mumu selves.
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Elvis778(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:

I spit on your bald head, ewedu demon angry
Lol, funny u assume I am bald, Nd Yoruba, tribalistic fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala / Joe Igbokwe Supervises Clearing Of Drainages In Lagos (Pictures) / Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.